[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the lego theme games are fun co-op games to play with ur partner or family...trust me...:D

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i feel pes16 is miles better this year...i got both but nvr touch fifa16 since i opened up pes to play...the fifa16 is rotting in my cupboard lol

Pes only lacks the updated roster. A real pity that they are so lacklustre in that area.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i feel pes16 is miles better this year...i got both but nvr touch fifa16 since i opened up pes to play...the fifa16 is rotting in my cupboard lol

fifa stole all the licences then make the game not much difference from previous version. really waste money if you got fifa 15.

pes every year got changes except that you have to manually edit all the jerseys, logos and update the rosters.

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they change the name only but game is still same. winning eleven name is reserved for sale in japan.

go japan buy den learn how to read the japanese menu lol
jap commentary is nice though...they used to have it on the ps2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.