[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think those flippers most probably wait until those sales period gone den they start earning liao...

too bad got PS4 abit too early, bought at $410 thought damn good price liao... now can get at $360+ :s13:

i bought mine at $679 leh.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I think those flippers most probably wait until those sales period gone den they start earning liao...

too bad got PS4 abit too early, bought at $410 thought damn good price liao... now can get at $360+ :s13:

If they have physical set, I'm not going to pay them what they ask. Everyday gone is a drop in value. Good luck to them holding.

Crimson__Tide

Reaction score
Brought 5 games via PSN yesterday at US$49.

The Order 1886
Brothers - A tale of two sons
Trine 2
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Rayman Legends

kcwlee

Reaction score
Just collect my PS4 from gaming world. Mine was the last black unit and he has another white unit left. Please call Pavan first before going down to collect. Stock expected to come in at ard 4pm.

kcwlee

Reaction score
Over heard him saying one guy bought 6 units. Expect market to be flooded with ps4 hahaha... 399 might be coming soon for u guys :D

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
$399 is my offer now. A month later will drop to $299.
Haha.

Best is if they say they'd rather use than sell. Then I'll tell them please go ahead. Otherwise keep till PS5 better.

I flip things but there are some things you know cannot flip and PS4 with qoo10 coupons is not the way to go. I flip a controller with coupon earn more than the PS4 alr.

timpeh82

Reaction score
Update: flippers lower their selling price to $450.
Waiting for $399.
PM me if keen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.