[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
just following the advise of the bro that collected. not trying to insinuate anything. :(

I am not directing that response at you. I understand it's perfectly fine to check the goods and even test the machine. But some people just have the warped idea that these kind of shops might be a 'black' shop. Since the price is so low to be true, let them go buy from Sony shop then. Confirm 1000% legit.

We should support a retail shop if the prices are good, there is absolutely no reason to buy a console from overseas at this price.

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
I am not directing that response at you. I understand it's perfectly fine to check the goods and even test the machine. But some people just have the warped idea that these kind of shops might be a 'black' shop. Since the price is so low to be true, let them go buy from Sony shop then. Confirm 1000% legit.

We should support a retail shop if the prices are good, there is absolutely no reason to buy a console from overseas at this price.

:s13::s13: typical singaporean.. Scare but still 1 2 lowball and still 1 2 buy.. As long as got warranty and can register on Sony website can liao mah..

Bro.. relax la.. Jus enjoy playing ur game.. There is alot of these kind of ppl out there

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still waiting to hear from the flippers...
lai dun be shy...pm me ur offers...:D

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you for advice. I shall wait then.
Street fighter only out next year Feb.

i played the demo, this latest one is quite good. my fav chars are nash and rashid.

if you play online and against japanese players then tough luck cos they are super pro.

mrpoker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When it was first launched, I was quite crazy over it on PC.

yeah seems like an addictive game. btw do you need to buy the dlcs that i saw in the psn store? or its not compulsory as its mainly aesthetics.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still waiting to hear from the flippers...
lai dun be shy...pm me ur offers...:D

Heng, i sold my 2 sets for $400 before event ends... happy buyer, happy seller... Good luck to flippers.

If a lot of ppl ask for $400 buying price, sooner or later, someone will take that offer. Once taken, should go post around to make seller panic and he will lower prices.

timpeh82

Reaction score
Heng, i sold my 2 sets for $400 before event ends... happy buyer, happy seller... Good luck to flippers.

If a lot of ppl ask for $400 buying price, sooner or later, someone will take that offer. Once taken, should go post around to make seller panic and he will lower prices.
Very few flippers selling their sets.
1-2 sellers at hwZ and carousell.
Think some might buy for company events
Annual dinner? 6 sets as lucky draw prizes?

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any newbie ps4 owners playing bloodborne?
damn knn, died so many times!
HWZ got sarpork group?
moi see ppl slash boss jin song leh!
moi yesterday start play till come out the big mansion(clinics),
climb ladder, that part nia... also dun noe wat to do next.
c ppl then hoot nia, sometimes kena gang bang hoot then died... :(

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol me got buy bloodbourne but haven't play yet...
heard the gameplay is esp tough for those juz starting the game...
refer to the walkthrough lo if u r stuck or lost..tats wat i do most of the time instead of wasting time wandering in the same area for 45 mins lol

KoChi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody can recommend driving games like Forza? Tried drive club and it feel very arcade

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very few flippers selling their sets.
1-2 sellers at hwZ and carousell.
Think some might buy for company events
Annual dinner? 6 sets as lucky draw prizes?

most of them sold theirs at 460-470. those still flipping are those that set ridiculous price like $480-$500.

visionaryz123

Reaction score
I got this problem last night. Can't create new id

Hey bro, it might be starhub connection backend issue, you try doing a network connection test. NAT Type keep failed, i suspect they need restart on their backend.

I'm having issues accessing to NFS and Fifa 16.

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got a question for destiny,

Played the first 2 mission, saw other players at the town /Base but not at the mission map... Is it because u need the ps plus sub?

Cos I saw on YouTube different players within the same map

Sent from Xiaomi MI NOTE LTE using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.