[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the guy i replying to is talking abt having fifa 16 and nba 2k16 as free games.

ps3 free games i see are much better than ps4. they got atelier which is nice for rpg fans. ps4 the better ones are thief and infamous. most of the free ps4 games are similar to the one i posted the pic.
Chill pill here, I read u saying won't bother to download unless bored mah.
Just dun want to put down the subscription lol.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chill pill here, I read u saying won't bother to download unless bored mah.
Just dun want to put down the subscription lol.

psn plus subscription is for online play. if dun need then i won't subscribe.

Garfi3ld

Reaction score
Any bloodborne players here? I'm progressing slowly, next boss is blood-starved beast.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Ff7 looks quite refreshing with the same combat system as type 0 and 15. Cannot wait sia, when out I think I will need to take one week off just to play it.

Laguna123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ff7 looks quite refreshing with the same combat system as type 0 and 15. Cannot wait sia, when out I think I will need to take one week off just to play it.

U were a fan of ps1 ff7 as well?
I played that when I was in sec3.:s13:

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
nnk2d5jv0.png

wasitworthit

Reaction score
For those that bought rainbow six siege, can I ask if Terrorist hunt mode can be played with less than 5 players.

Say I have 2 friends plus myself, can we play with just 3 players, or will the system require 5 players for a game to start.

Thanks

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those that bought rainbow six siege, can I ask if Terrorist hunt mode can be played with less than 5 players.

Say I have 2 friends plus myself, can we play with just 3 players, or will the system require 5 players for a game to start.

Thanks

based on the beta, if the game require 5 players in a team and you only have 3 then the other 2 will be some random players. most of the time they will be speaking in mexican, spanish or some other languages.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
U were a fan of ps1 ff7 as well?
I played that when I was in sec3.:s13:

Who wasn't? The depth of the game was just incredible. Side quests made it so enjoyable to play. Gold saucer was the most epic man, and the chocobo racing. Graphics aside, the thought that went into it was incredible.

I don't like linear games and open world games like gta are too much for me. Just take my money when it's out. Am sure there will be a ff7 edition PS4 and collectors edition game.

mrpoker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

actually among all the classic ff on ps1, i actually like 8 and 9 more then 7.

and 10 was also very good for me.:s13:

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
actually among all the classic ff on ps1, i actually like 8 and 9 more then 7.

and 10 was also very good for me.:s13:

I didn't enjoy 9. 8 was definitely good and 10 too cause that was the first ff game on PS2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.