Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i got 4 codes

3 from preorder and 1 from PSN asia

PSN asiacode is region locked or not huh

jessy8

Reaction score
Wondered what the big fuss of Destiny was all about, totally ignored the news.. then played the Alpha.. it wasn't bad. 2 days ago I thot wth, I enjoyed BF series so might as well pre-order Destiny for my PS4.

Then, get into Beta just before it went offline yesterday. Had a blast! The most fun I had since BF2!

For some reason, it doesnt seem to be well hyped for local players. Clans already forming for US, UK etc... and I may have missed any that plug the SG flag.

Last edited:

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Destiny Beta OPEN for everyone*

The Beta has been eye-opening so far. We’ve watched the world of Destiny come to life. Guardians from every platform have arrived at the Tower from their battles in the wild. We have watched your adventures with great interest, and listened to your feedback. Your missions have provided us with volumes of discoveries we can use to prepare for the launch of Destiny in September.

Our work is not done. There is more we can learn. To make this happen, we need more Guardians to play. This is, above all else, a test.

Today, at 4:00 PM PDT, we’re opening the Destiny Beta to anyone who wants to create a character and walk in their boots. There are, of course, some requirements. You’ll need to have a compatible console equipped with PlayStation Plus or Xbox Live Gold. You’ll need to be brave.

Bungie : News

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Wondered what the big fuss of Destiny was all about, totally ignored the news.. then played the Alpha.. it wasn't bad. 2 days ago I thot wth, I enjoyed BF series so might as well pre-order Destiny for my PS4.

Then, get into Beta just before it went offline yesterday. Had a blast! The most fun I had since BF2!

For some reason, it doesnt seem to be well hyped for local players. Clans already forming for US, UK etc... and I may have missed any that plug the SG flag.

I love the strikes aka dungeons. Died quite a few times but had fun.

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score
Destiny is pretty much hyped to be game of the year. However, I'm not much of a FPS player on console. After thinking long and hard I decided I'm not interested in it as I will probably be spending most of my time on Diablo 3 instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.