[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how u all use ps plus usa, then when buying game need usa credit credit and address leh..

Repost..........
For benefit of other new users here, i post here:
  1. On the same PS4 your main Asia account is on, create a new user account.
  2. In the new account setup, put an US address (You can use your Vpost/borderlink address which will not have sales tax). This will ensure that your account created will be US.
  3. In this US account, "Select [PlayStation™Network/Account Management] > [Activate as Your Primary PS4]" to make the game purchased using this account playable on the other account on the same ps4.
  4. Buy PS instant code from Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Playstation-Network-Card-Online/dp/B004RMK4P8. You can use a local CC, but billing address put a US address (again your vpost/borderlink add)
  5. Redeem the code on the US account to top up value.
  6. Make your purchases and download the games
  7. Switch back to your main asia account to play. Profit!!!

stridersd

Reaction score
Feeling kinda excited. Hopefully can get the $100 coupon and can join the ps4 club too!

el_invictus

Reaction score
Hi, may i know what headsets are people using? (Game sound plus chat). I tried new creative h5 but a bit disappointed. Plugging it to my controller atm and the sound is 'almost enough'. Both ps4 and headset volumes turned to max :(
Also the headset is somehow not deep enough so it causes discomfort to my ears after an hour. The build quality is super though!
I am ok with stereo sound from the controller and cant plug wired to my console because of living room setup. Ability to use it with future xbox purchase would be a big plus!!

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, may i know what headsets are people using? (Game sound plus chat). I tried new creative h5 but a bit disappointed. Plugging it to my controller atm and the sound is 'almost enough'. Both ps4 and headset volumes turned to max :(
Also the headset is somehow not deep enough so it causes discomfort to my ears after an hour. The build quality is super though!
I am ok with stereo sound from the controller and cant plug wired to my console because of living room setup. Ability to use it with future xbox purchase would be a big plus!!

Buy an AVR and connect ur ps4 to it. Then conenct the AVR to ur passive speakers.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/accessories/audio/gold-wireless-stereo-headset/

http://www.play-asia.com/metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-headset-for-playstation-4/13/708r2p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.