[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, may i know what headsets are people using? (Game sound plus chat). I tried new creative h5 but a bit disappointed. Plugging it to my controller atm and the sound is 'almost enough'. Both ps4 and headset volumes turned to max :(
Also the headset is somehow not deep enough so it causes discomfort to my ears after an hour. The build quality is super though!
I am ok with stereo sound from the controller and cant plug wired to my console because of living room setup. Ability to use it with future xbox purchase would be a big plus!!

wouldnt worry about the xbox~
xb1 can stream on win10, meaning u can use anything for the xbox that ur PC can use, be it controllers or headsets wheel or joysticks

addictedtoyou

Reaction score
Looking to buy a PS4.. but i have no idea which one to get. any recommendations?? what r the diff between all the types and which should i buy? tia!

el_invictus

Reaction score
Hi, do you mean a portable amp? Thats another 50-100 dollars i suppose. Defeats the whole purpose of having 'less' wires not to mention more expense. I wouldve considered an A50 actually if i wanted to spend money in that territory.

Also i had considered the ps gold headset but its supposed to be very plasticy and breaks quite easily. Quality control not so good.

Buy an AVR and connect ur ps4 to it. Then conenct the AVR to ur passive speakers.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anybody managed to download the PES 2016 myclub for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.