[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heard rocket league is very fun for its multiplayer games. Anyone played before can share experience?

alot of us got this free from PS+ a few mths back.
very fast pace gameplay, alot of random/amazing/funny situations happening.
You can check out the gameplay videos.

auzzuro

Reaction score
saw this promotion post on playstation asia site 2 days back and quite gian to buy as been wanting to buy GOW3 and last of us. was wondering will there be promotions after this promo for xmas.
when u purchase the game are they digital copy or hard copy?

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why you 酱 bad one...remove me during housekeeping :(
see you online ! :D

paiseh. because i was like have 200 people on friend list , and it's impacting on some on my ps3. end up removing those people who are non-active etc.... (haben logged in for ages/abandoned acct)

kianzzz

Reaction score
alot of us got this free from PS+ a few mths back.
very fast pace gameplay, alot of random/amazing/funny situations happening.
You can check out the gameplay videos.

Thanks. Cos me n my friends just bought Ps4. So thinking to download together to have fun. That time still don't have PS plus. So now pay $27 if the game is good

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone got good place to recommend for games? Newbie ps4 here..

Sent from Penguin ferry to tekong using GAGT

carousell, amazon. hwz. gametrader. lazada. i only get 2nd hand games. only from amazon i get 1st hand games. cause can get cheaper than 2nd hand games.

avoid gameaxis. the ppl selling there like in another world. all price until damn high.

i cant reco any physical shop. :s13: me is cheapo. :s13:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
carousell, amazon. hwz. gametrader. lazada. i only get 2nd hand games. only from amazon i get 1st hand games. cause can get cheaper than 2nd hand games.

avoid gameaxis. the ppl selling there like in another world. all price until damn high.

I reco qoo10+ coupons. Quite cheap.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

gametrader alot of sellers who post ads but no response when you contact them and lotsa aeroplane flyers.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
who wants the 100 dollars coupon can pm me your email. must not be a clone with low or zero post counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.