[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

tthong901

Reaction score
Not sure how sony is strict on looking at receipt but when u registered the warranty online under mysony account. U need to input your serial number and purchase date. Consumers have voiced out that sometime they have received their sony products as a gift and unable to produce receipt. U can stated as a gift.

I went to other service centres like to service my acer laptop and engenius router. both didnt bother to look at my receipt cause they said they have my product serial number.

Then I got it today, I can don't register also. If something happen or spolit then I register the current date lo.. If not 1 year later i want to sell, then I can register under 1 year later date as purchase since no receipt ma.

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried to sign up UK account, after keying in the postal code and address they state
Cannot sign in using another player's sign in id

Now it keeps appearing whenever I want to login

Means what?

Also for my game Divinity under the addons there's 2dlc but I'm unable to click it

Sent from Xiaomi MI NOTE LTE using GAGT

Last edited:

idolcritic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks to this thread. Hooted a PS 4 as per the guidance. Used the $100 xmas coupon (had to buy something else but i need it anyways), then bought the Q money ($97 per $100). Calculated paid $387 for a brand new local latest series PS 4.

i just bought also. so just call to fix date and show them the hp order confirmation?

heuthye

Reaction score
Hi all, can anyone enlighten me on how to get the qoo10 $100 voucher? And also, do is it payment upon collection or charge to credit card when purchasing via qoo10?

kcwlee

Reaction score
Hi all, can anyone enlighten me on how to get the qoo10 $100 voucher? And also, do is it payment upon collection or charge to credit card when purchasing via qoo10?

The coupon can only draw yesterday. Payment by credit card or nets. No payment upon collection.

timpeh82

Reaction score
The coupon can only draw yesterday. Payment by credit card or nets. No payment upon collection.

Hopefully there is one more $200 coupon draw on the 24th, Eve of Christmas.
Then all will have a merry Christmas!

el_invictus

Reaction score
Buyers beware!

I bought the creative h5 headset(new offering) to use it with ps4. 3.5mmjack plugged to the controller. The headset quality itself is quite superb but the only problem is that controller doesnt have enough power to drive the headset. So the volume is low even on max output. I had no idea about it and bought the headset based on creative claims that headset is out of the box compatible with ps4.

Reported this to creative support and they confirmed it is low and suggested me to buy a $200 creative amp. :slant:

Anyone has any experience with creative/returns? I am insisting that the product dowsnt function as claimed so its misleading and they have to honour the rreturn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.