[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Buyers beware!

I bought the creative h5 headset(new offering) to use it with ps4. 3.5mmjack plugged to the controller. The headset quality itself is quite superb but the only problem is that controller doesnt have enough power to drive the headset. So the volume is low even on max output. I had no idea about it and bought the headset based on creative claims that headset is out of the box compatible with ps4.

Reported this to creative support and they confirmed it is low and suggested me to buy a $200 creative amp. :slant:

Anyone has any experience with creative/returns? I am insisting that the product dowsnt function as claimed so its misleading and they have to honour the rreturn.

I use Auruna live. no problem.

Sent from 人剑和一 using GAGT

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
Buyers beware!

I bought the creative h5 headset(new offering) to use it with ps4. 3.5mmjack plugged to the controller. The headset quality itself is quite superb but the only problem is that controller doesnt have enough power to drive the headset. So the volume is low even on max output. I had no idea about it and bought the headset based on creative claims that headset is out of the box compatible with ps4.

Reported this to creative support and they confirmed it is low and suggested me to buy a $200 creative amp. :slant:

Anyone has any experience with creative/returns? I am insisting that the product dowsnt function as claimed so its misleading and they have to honour the rreturn.

Just hoot a cheap 30+ amp to use with it

vivalarave

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buyers beware!

Onus is on you to do your due diligence to check the specs to suit your "intended" outcome.

There are prolly a million devices out there with a headphone out.
Just because theres a 3.5mm connector, doesn't mean that it will work as intended.

How can creative tell you anything if you didn't even ask a technical person from creative side to confirm.

Now you say creative is in the wrong?

The product is working fine and you already opened the box and used it.
You're better off selling it or using it for other purposes.

btw 50mm drivers have big punchy bass but you need abit of power to drive it to ideal volume, the ps4 controller won't have the space to house the components.

nomoney25

Master Member
Reaction score
Then I got it today, I can don't register also. If something happen or spolit then I register the current date lo.. If not 1 year later i want to sell, then I can register under 1 year later date as purchase since no receipt ma.

if u read the term and condition on Sony warranty, U need to register within 2 weeks or before a certain due date.

I bought a few sony products from direct seller before and i registered it under as gift and fortunately i did not need to go to the service centre during the warranty period. I suggest u register as a gift and enjoy the next 15 months with warranty coverage. By registered your ps4 with Sony singapore, u will also know whether your ps4 is a local or other asian version. I bought a slim scarlet red ps3 on a local gameshop before and only found out i couldnt register on local sg asian playstation, realised my set is actually a hk version.

I also dont think Sony allow us to cheat the warranty only when we have already used the product until it spoilt and let us get a "free Extended warranty"

vivalarave

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it worth to buy ps4 games from Amazon?

Feds gonna raise rates, so pending USD is 1.45/1.46

If its under 40 USD still okay, but usually new titles is the same price if not just 5-10 bucks cheaper at most.

If u don't mind waiting, and playing solo then after a few months, the price will drop.

Also there are lighting deals popping up once in a while that slashes 50% off the price.

silencer13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

auzzuro

Reaction score
If your friend is in Perth, you can ask them to hoot the 500Gb PS4 from Big-W. It's only $368.

That EB Games promo is not the best in Aussie. EB Games had a promo 2 weeks ago PS4 1Tb + 8 games for around $500.
8 game for only $500 😱 do u koe when will hv any more promotion like tis cos i wan a 1tb ps4

samloi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buyers beware!

buy a cheap amp about 50 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.