[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

noinimod

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If anyone could spare me a qoo100 $100 voucher they have lying around, i would really appreciate it :)

btw, gotta say the ps4 community here is pretty awesome. i've lurked around this thread, read many pages, and learnt alot about ps4, the games and online ecosystem. It's been a big help for me since i wanna get one soon haha

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
**** I play n play till so heypi, then realize I playing on my US account. Damn wasted the 600 gold earned.

Now need to return back to my Asia account proper.

at the end of beta test, everything will be reset. nothing will be carried over to the main game.

flingstar

Reaction score
Can any bro here share how they get the digital code from amazon for PS Plus? All i see is physical card and they dont sent via email.

stridersd

Reaction score
Can any bro here share how they get the digital code from amazon for PS Plus? All i see is physical card and they dont sent via email.

Put a Usa address and change amazon region to Usa. Digital code is given instantly upon payment by credit card, but only for usa customer. Just remember to put a tax free usa states, like for me I put Oregon.

euro_R

Reaction score

repost from ckleow79:

ckleow79 wrote:
For benefit of other new users here, i post here:
On the same PS4 your main Asia account is on, create a new user account.
In the new account setup, put an US address (You can use your Vpost/borderlink address which will not have sales tax). This will ensure that your account created will be US.
In this US account, "Select [PlayStation™Network/Account Management] > [Activate as Your Primary PS4]" to make the game purchased using this account playable on the other account on the same ps4.
Buy PS instant code from Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Playstati.../dp/B004RMK4P8. You can use a local CC, but billing address put a US address (again your vpost/borderlink add)
Redeem the code on the US account to top up value.
Make your purchases and download the games
Switch back to your main asia account to play. Profit!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.