[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

heaveboy

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I saw that the us psn store is having a sale for elderscroll online, I have an Asia psn subscription. If I were to buy it from the us store can I play it using the Asia psn subscription? Or will I have to take on another US sub?

kodomo80

Master Member
Reaction score
Yup I just pre-order SFV from US PSN. Downloading it now to play. Asia PSN do not have SFV preorder or beta though.

In the end I bought 2 games from US PSN (SFV and FFX), but subscribed to Asia PSN Plus for 1 year. Somehow it's the best of both world for me I guess.

hmm...What i know is that the full game will officially release next year March. But can pre-order now.

I just downloaded the 3rd beta ytd...wanna go online and challenge, but my ps3 joystick cant work with it...arghhh....hopefully when its launched, it can support ps3 fightstick...sigh...

wacko82

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone want the SF5 codes?
they send me code to giveaway to family and friends.
sharing is caring.

wacko82

Master Member
Reaction score
ahhhh....same here, currently only on mission 43...are you able to download the MGO data recently?

from the start till now cannot download. something about going to PS Store to download.
but nothing from PS store sia.
:s22::s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.