HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Like Tree715Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-11-2015, 02:20 PM   #8086
Arch-Supremacy Member

just get those that's best review and you really itch to buy.

somemore games price dropped after awhile, so dun have to rush and get the latest 1.

i also now rotating btw mgs5, arkham knight and dbz xenoverse. maybe after i'm 80% completed, then i'll go hoot fallout 4, zestiria and uncharted collection.

by then probably 20-30 dollars cheaper.
go get witcher 3. really very nice and i am waiting for their last dlc story.
Old 18-11-2015, 02:24 PM   #8087

go get witcher 3. really very nice and i am waiting for their last dlc story.
i got witcher 2 last time in my xbox360, i cannot pass the part where he need to rescue triss leh... the battle so damm difficult.

are the controls and battle system still the same in 3?
Old 18-11-2015, 02:26 PM   #8088

I just bought the Asia PSN. I heard US PSN more expensive but also got better free games, need US PSN user to come in confirm
just go https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/home/games and https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-sg to compare the free game can liao..

I have both US and SG PSN account. I activated my free asia PSN account but till now i only play pes2016 and metal gear V. Don't really have time to download those free game to try too.

Its true US psn offer more and better free game but no time to play also no use..
xtwis7 likes this.
Old 18-11-2015, 02:30 PM   #8089

just go https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/home/games and https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-sg to compare the free game can liao..

I have both US and SG PSN account. I activated my free asia PSN account but till now i only play pes2016 and metal gear V. Don't really have time to download those free game to try too.

Its true US psn offer more and better free game but no time to play also no use..
recently sg psn can download Thief for free. initially i tot the game should be not bad, after playing 10mins i felt it's more worst than bioshock...
Old 18-11-2015, 02:35 PM   #8090

Bro i no used to your phrasing compared to the past lei, changed so much
eh no la i see thread. Im new to this thread mah. generally more courteous on the first few time. Im still posting in my sinkie accent back in FF.
Old 18-11-2015, 02:37 PM   #8091

Im not actually very much into online multiplayer. blame it on the poor man internet connection. So essentially, if i do not play online multiplayers, there is absolute no need for PS+?
Old 18-11-2015, 02:37 PM   #8092
Arch-Supremacy Member

Im not actually very much into online multiplayer. blame it on the poor man internet connection. So essentially, if i do not play online multiplayers, there is absolute no need for PS+?
Yup. You got it!
Old 18-11-2015, 02:38 PM   #8093

other than until dawn, what other games are there ah that is horror and nice....? don't recommend cui motion sickness one

Make mistakes, take chances, be silly, be imperfect, trust yourself and follow your heart.
Old 18-11-2015, 02:51 PM   #8094

Yup. You got it!
ooh cool. So this PSN thing.. the more the merrier is that it? US/JP/SG? Can this be done?

I know UK is always more expensive so I don't think i'll make one from that region.
Old 18-11-2015, 02:54 PM   #8095
Emeritus Honorary Member

ooh cool. So this PSN thing.. the more the merrier is that it? US/JP/SG? Can this be done?

I know UK is always more expensive so I don't think i'll make one from that region.
Depends where the games from
To download the dlc need go to the correct store to download
Old 18-11-2015, 02:56 PM   #8096
Arch-Supremacy Member

For me, I usually don't bother about the DLCs. Sell the game away can fetch a slightly higher price.
Old 18-11-2015, 02:59 PM   #8097
Master Member

guys, where now still got sell 20th anniversary ps4 controller? looking for one..
Old 18-11-2015, 03:00 PM   #8098
High Supremacy Member

To me it's always better to get a physical copy. My friend bought digital watchdogs from PSN during sale for $21. I got 2nd hand copy for $20, probably can sell for $15 after completing the game
Old 18-11-2015, 03:00 PM   #8099
Arch-Supremacy Member

guys, where now still got sell 20th anniversary ps4 controller? looking for one..
challenger funan
Old 18-11-2015, 03:00 PM   #8100
Emeritus Honorary Member

Quite hard to find
Might want look at the starwars one
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.