HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Like Tree715Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-11-2015, 08:08 PM   #8146
Arch-Supremacy Member

Even if you have the disc, your entire game will be downloaded and installed fully on your PS4. So its consumes the same space as a digital game. You don't ever hear the disc spinning after starting it up right
LOL
u gt play gta v?
do urself a favor
in ps4, chk the game info by pressing "option " button
Old 18-11-2015, 08:51 PM   #8147
Arch-Supremacy Member

Even if you have the disc, your entire game will be downloaded and installed fully on your PS4. So its consumes the same space as a digital game. You don't ever hear the disc spinning after starting it up right
You sure you want to be embarrassed? Go back and check your PS4 ba.
Old 18-11-2015, 09:05 PM   #8148
Supremacy Member

bros i have smth to ask...

let's say on ps3 or ps4...i have been playing a game for some time n have saved the game data in the system, then i decided to sell this but after a few months, i gian to play this same game again so i bought a brand new copy...will the saved data still be there in the system when i load in the newly bought disc? how about the patches and updates? will it also be in the system or will it prompt me to re-download all over again?
Old 18-11-2015, 09:52 PM   #8149
Arch-Supremacy Member

bros i have smth to ask...

let's say on ps3 or ps4...i have been playing a game for some time n have saved the game data in the system, then i decided to sell this but after a few months, i gian to play this same game again so i bought a brand new copy...will the saved data still be there in the system when i load in the newly bought disc? how about the patches and updates? will it also be in the system or will it prompt me to re-download all over again?
as long you never reformat your hdd or delete your saved data, it will still be in your system. when you load your brand new disc, it will read your saved data. as for patches and updates, the game will prompt you to update to the latest patches.

if you still want to play the game again after a few mths of selling the game, just dun delete the saved data. other data like game or patch data can delete.
Old 18-11-2015, 10:28 PM   #8150
Supremacy Member

Guys just to check, just bough MGS but its R2 and i can't redeem the DLCs. Do i have to create a new id in r2 and login to my ps4 before i can redeem? will my existing data be affected?
Old 18-11-2015, 10:53 PM   #8151
Supremacy Member

as long you never reformat your hdd or delete your saved data, it will still be in your system. when you load your brand new disc, it will read your saved data. as for patches and updates, the game will prompt you to update to the latest patches.

if you still want to play the game again after a few mths of selling the game, just dun delete the saved data. other data like game or patch data can delete.
exactly what i am looking for...
thanks bro!
later continue my silent hill collection on my ps3...
Old 18-11-2015, 11:08 PM   #8152
Master Member

yeah. my real life buddies. I bought PS4 they straight away ask me get GTA 5.
nice. hey if you guys have still the slightest interest in playing heist, pm me.
Old 18-11-2015, 11:55 PM   #8153
Arch-Supremacy Member

Guys just to check, just bough MGS but its R2 and i can't redeem the DLCs. Do i have to create a new id in r2 and login to my ps4 before i can redeem? will my existing data be affected?
Yup, you'll need to create R2 account to redeem the DLCs. After downloading the DLCs, can switch back to your default account and play, nothing will be affected.
Old 18-11-2015, 11:55 PM   #8154
Arch-Supremacy Member

nice. hey if you guys have still the slightest interest in playing heist, pm me.
you can do a search on rockstar social club for temasek thugs which is a singapore gta clan. msg them see if they are active.

yes you have to create a region 2 acct. address dun put singapore one but uk address. just goggle for one.

then you goto your region 2 acct to redeem your dlc then download it and switch back to your usual acct and play. nothing to do with your existing data so it won't be affected.
Old 18-11-2015, 11:58 PM   #8155
Emeritus Honorary Member

you can do a search on rockstar social club for temasek thugs which is a singapore gta clan. msg them see if they are active.

yes you have to create a region 2 acct. address dun put singapore one but uk address. just goggle for one.

then you goto your region 2 acct to redeem your dlc then download it and switch back to your usual acct and play. nothing to do with your existing data so it won't be affected.
I think temasek thugs form by vr zone
Gta online got edmw clan
Old 19-11-2015, 12:09 AM   #8156

exactly what i am looking for...
thanks bro!
later continue my silent hill collection on my ps3...
i might be wrong but the different copies may need to be same region for the save data to recognise correctly?
Old 19-11-2015, 12:12 AM   #8157
Arch-Supremacy Member

I think temasek thugs form by vr zone
Gta online got edmw clan
form by gameaxis guys.
Old 19-11-2015, 12:15 AM   #8158
Emeritus Honorary Member

form by gameaxis guys.
During ps3 period got clan fight
Old 19-11-2015, 12:28 AM   #8159
Supremacy Member

i might be wrong but the different copies may need to be same region for the save data to recognise correctly?
yup i tot of ur theory too...i juz went to insert the brand new copy to try and luckily, the system managed to load n retrieved the same copy...so im fortunate in a sense tat i bought the correct region...
Old 19-11-2015, 12:31 AM   #8160

yup i tot of ur theory too...i juz went to insert the brand new copy to try and luckily, the system managed to load n retrieved the same copy...so im fortunate in a sense tat i bought the correct region...
buy first talk later
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.