Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-11-2015, 12:29 PM   #8416
Arch-Supremacy Member

By the way, if anyone's interested, PS4 camera at half price over at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BGAA3S2

I just bought, I dunno what for.
Old 25-11-2015, 12:30 PM   #8417

u guys don't find switching of games quite mafan meh? i also prefer digital one..

Make mistakes, take chances, be silly, be imperfect, trust yourself and follow your heart.
Old 25-11-2015, 12:38 PM   #8418

Best display for PS4

Can you all recommend a good display for PS4? I will be playing in my bedroom from my chair.
Old 25-11-2015, 12:41 PM   #8419
Arch-Supremacy Member

By the way, if anyone's interested, PS4 camera at half price over at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BGAA3S2

I just bought, I dunno what for.
the camera will be used for Playstation VR....most people bought it for the Twitch Streaming stuff.
Old 25-11-2015, 12:43 PM   #8420
High Supremacy Member

get those 40" tvs. SOny now got offer
Old 25-11-2015, 12:48 PM   #8421
Arch-Supremacy Member

the camera will be used for Playstation VR....most people bought it for the Twitch Streaming stuff.
Oh cool. Maybe I'll have some use for it.
Old 25-11-2015, 01:37 PM   #8422
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone playing dragon quest heros on ps4?
Me. Haven't played in a few days alr.
Old 25-11-2015, 03:58 PM   #8423

Any particular model recommended?
Old 25-11-2015, 04:13 PM   #8424
Arch-Supremacy Member

am already prepared to get flamed since i also see ppl asking for 'best price'/'good price'/'cheap price'/freebie on everything.........even right down to $1 discount...

i can understand the appeal of something like a 40-60% discount...that is a deal and a steal.

but a 5-20% discount of a game? That is insignificant. A freebie mousepad/phone case is insignificant and pointless.

how much are you saving from that 10% discount? $3-$5?.........a starbucks cost more than that!

same as PS+....it's less than $10 buck A MONTH. It's less than $1 a day! The money spent is less than a bowl of meepok at Amoy Street!

But no....people just want cheaper, cheaper, cheaper! Best is free!

and it is this mentality that we have Free to Play games, and DLC spreading their scourge on the gaming world.

DLC because ppl are not spending full price on new games...the publisher had to come up with ways to get back their money and earn a profit.

Free to play because zombies are attracting to the word 'Free'.

You want to play games, you gotta pay. You gotta play GOOD games, you gotta play GOOD money. There's no such thing as cheap and good. Cheap/Good are both mutually exclusive of each other!

That's my view. Flame on!

But i digress as this is going away from the PS4 topic.
this is a valid view but your earlier post doesn't mean this. it meant that ppl who buy and sell 2nd hand games are cheapskate. really flip prata so fast

and seriously, ppl........get with the times. Buying digital is no big deal. Don't be a cheapskate and buy physical game and then sell later or buy 2nd hand games.
Old 25-11-2015, 04:18 PM   #8425

I see... must purchase how much den can use?

just curious
$500 I think

Old 25-11-2015, 04:26 PM   #8426

Qoo10 having $50 coupon again. Those who haven't buy, now's the best time.

Anybody wants to share games on Amazon? I order for you all to tompang.
how you all find good deal on Amazon? just keep browse until you found a good deal or you guys aim by game?
Old 25-11-2015, 04:43 PM   #8427
Arch-Supremacy Member

Any particular model recommended?
?? There's only one model of everything playstation....
Old 25-11-2015, 04:45 PM   #8428
Arch-Supremacy Member

this is a valid view but your earlier post doesn't mean this. it meant that ppl who buy and sell 2nd hand games are cheapskate. really flip prata so fast
probably because i REALLY do think that ppl who buy 2nd hand games are cheapskate and i do really mean it 1000%

(that and those ppl that kept on bargaining to get a freebie mousepad that they throw away and also to get that 1.2% discount/rebate like it's gonna save their life)
Old 25-11-2015, 04:47 PM   #8429
Supremacy Member

how you all find good deal on Amazon? just keep browse until you found a good deal or you guys aim by game?
Keep browsing randomly. I just bought a Vita TV from Amazon for some odd reason
Old 25-11-2015, 04:48 PM   #8430
Arch-Supremacy Member

am already prepared to get flamed since i also see ppl asking for 'best price'/'good price'/'cheap price'/freebie on everything.........even right down to $1 discount...

i can understand the appeal of something like a 40-60% discount...that is a deal and a steal.

but a 5-20% discount of a game? That is insignificant. A freebie mousepad/phone case is insignificant and pointless.

how much are you saving from that 10% discount? $3-$5?.........a starbucks cost more than that!

same as PS+....it's less than $10 buck A MONTH. It's less than $1 a day! The money spent is less than a bowl of meepok at Amoy Street!

But no....people just want cheaper, cheaper, cheaper! Best is free!

and it is this mentality that we have Free to Play games, and DLC spreading their scourge on the gaming world.

DLC because ppl are not spending full price on new games...the publisher had to come up with ways to get back their money and earn a profit.

Free to play because zombies are attracting to the word 'Free'.

You want to play games, you gotta pay. You gotta play GOOD games, you gotta play GOOD money. There's no such thing as cheap and good. Cheap/Good are both mutually exclusive of each other!

That's my view. Flame on!

But i digress as this is going away from the PS4 topic.
tts human nature
back in my era, one super famicom original final fight/ street fighter game can be as high as $90-$130
ppl keep saying will buy more if price can be cheaper
fast forward to ipad era, 99cts a game is already very cheap le yet so many farkers still wanna jailbreak it n hv it for free ( will tell u how much they like jailbreak cos can this and that yet end up only get free games)
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.