HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Like Tree715Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-11-2015, 05:49 PM   #8446
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hmmm ok... Cos i am the sort whom will switch games after a while, esp when i'm bored of it
yea i dont do that else i end up with lots of uncompleted games

i just want to complete and sell
Old 25-11-2015, 05:49 PM   #8447

Ps4 from Sony store worth to buy MA? Now got discount. Or q10 still gives a better price!
Old 25-11-2015, 05:52 PM   #8448
Master Member

First trailer for Valkyria: Azure revolution

Old 25-11-2015, 05:52 PM   #8449

Ps4 from Sony store worth to buy MA? Now got discount. Or q10 still gives a better price!
i got mine from sony stores, peace of mind and straight off the shelf if u want one immediately.

Make mistakes, take chances, be silly, be imperfect, trust yourself and follow your heart.
Old 25-11-2015, 05:53 PM   #8450

yea i dont do that else i end up with lots of uncompleted games

i just want to complete and sell
hahaha have to persevere like that, games like FF take damnn longgg

Make mistakes, take chances, be silly, be imperfect, trust yourself and follow your heart.
Old 25-11-2015, 05:58 PM   #8451
Arch-Supremacy Member

I give my POV. Ytd after Crescendo ended, they interviewed a producer and he said that in the market now, CDs are harder to sell, because many peeps pursue digital. But to them, the profit they obtained from CDs is still more than the profit them obtain through digital music. That context may or may not apply to ps4 games, as CDs doesn't really have a resale value (unless one keep them for ages)

The opinion from both of u represent both sides of a coin, like literally. One feel the need to maximize their purchase, the other is willing to pay for convenience and tech. No right or wrong, both avenues present an option for gamers and ultimately its good for us all.

Just my 2 cents.
it's different comparing games to music industry as the music industry is much more complicated with licensing and royalties to the cover artiste. The games industry don't have such thing. There are only so many 'super star' developers in the world, you know. When you buy a Beyonce album, you buy it because it's Beyonce the artiste, not the recording label company...thus a majority of the royalties and profit went to the artiste in the music industry. But in games, when you buy Call of Duty, you buy it because it is call of duty, not because it is developed by Mr John Doe the game director. The publishers owned the IP and got the majority of the cut and the developer will get a subsequent cut of the profit based on how well the game sell and metacritic score (Bungie missed out their 2014 bonus last year because Destiny did not met the metacritic requirements set by activision last year as a real life example). That is why it is mandatory to make sure you pay in full of a game created by a developer that you love. If not, the publisher will shutdown the developer or the franchise you love will be buried.
Old 25-11-2015, 06:00 PM   #8452
Arch-Supremacy Member

there's no such thing as a weapon code in destiny...good luck on the grinding. You gotta have alot of time to grind and pray to rngjesus in the next few weeks if you are going into destiny all the way.
What about the collection ed?
Or the bundle?

Old 25-11-2015, 06:00 PM   #8453
Arch-Supremacy Member

why buy new when there's 2nd hand?

so if you ever develop a game next time, i will make sure to ask other ppl to buy your game 2nd hand too...

let's see how you feel about that.
Old 25-11-2015, 06:01 PM   #8454
Arch-Supremacy Member

What about the collection ed?
Or the bundle?
all legendary and exotic weapons had to be earned via rng...

PERIOD.
Old 25-11-2015, 06:01 PM   #8455
Supremacy Member

Store got those bundles might be better as many come with extra 1 year warranty (12mth +12mths+3mths = 27mths in total) and 1 year playstation plus subscription.
Have to do your homework.
Old 25-11-2015, 06:02 PM   #8456
Arch-Supremacy Member

qoo10 still give the better price since the ps4 you are buying from qoo10 is the same as sony store unless you are into buying the bundles which i dun think qoo10 has it.
Old 25-11-2015, 06:05 PM   #8457
Arch-Supremacy Member

all legendary and exotic weapons had to be earned via rng...

PERIOD.
Hmm??
I'm getting it off someone who bought the bundle, heard it come with some weapon upgrade

Old 25-11-2015, 06:08 PM   #8458
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hmm??
I'm getting it off someone who bought the bundle, heard it come with some weapon upgrade
maybe just some weapon armoury stuff that give you ACCESS to those green/blue common weapons ( that are trash btw)...........Destiny will NEVER EVER give you a weapon without you grinding.....you can believe me on that.
Old 25-11-2015, 06:14 PM   #8459

Anyway, let's not debate on the 1st hand 2nd hand thing aldy. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Let's focus more on discussing about games & good deals.
Old 25-11-2015, 06:15 PM   #8460

Pls share if there're good deals from black fri worth buying yea, despite the ex rate.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.