[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

juvezio

Reaction score
I am going tomorrow morning too to collect the white ps4 with destiny bundle :)

I might let go the destiny since I can't play FPS

Last edited:

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you got try the beta?
the game is more for playing with other gamers. if you dun like fps and is solo then no point.

I'm not really good with FPS tbh, but the game looks so good with such depth. Also the online aspects is very appealing too :(

ngensys2000

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Me getting ps4 just to play Arkham Knight.

batman-arkham-knight.png

1397616513-6.jpg

BatmanArkhamKnight03.jpg

Last edited:

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow! watching the live gameplay by IGN and Joystiq now. Looks amazing!

codexboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone tried destiny? dunno should buy or not...those buying white ps4 wanna let go the game can also pm me :D

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I posted this in the TV forum but didn't manager to get any replies. Need some advice on getting a suitable TV to go with the PS4 -

I'm looking to get a new TV and a PS4. I plan to mount the TV in my room and based on the dimensions of my room, the max length of the TV could only be 112cm.

I went to Best Denki recently, and I was recommended a 42LB650T but I would be very grateful if you guys could share your thoughts? Budget i'm slightly flexible but I would prefer 800ish to 1.3k price-range.

Btw, is there such thing as a TV and ps4 bundle anot ar? haha

thanks so much!

sony bravia for low input lag.

runningman.snsd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if you get a good opponent then its fun but usually ppl is not that nice. if they lose, halfway they disconnect/leave. or they would keep passing around their own half when they are winning.

either you damn suay or you no play enough

been on ps3 fifa14, the cases you mentioned happened only like once every 20 games =/

but i play FUT so....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.