[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Chen

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Anyone from xb360 jumpship ps4 and struggles to get use to ps4 interface?

Planning to get ps4 instead xb1:o

Was a X360 user years ago. Sure the layout and functions are a but different but pretty ok. I found the US PSN has a bit more content, haven't got US PSN Plus yet but planning to do so by month end.

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Not official but still cheaper if you were to buy the console, extra controller and the game itself..

Because official bundle comes with an extra 1 year extended warranty. Maybe I feel that warranty is more impt. ;)

Kiton12345

Reaction score
Anyone here kind of disappointed that PS4 is not going to support racing wheels like G27?

Doesn't seem to be worth pumping $700+ on Thrustmaster

yandao07

Reaction score
hi guys, don't mind a noob question, can i ask if there're any drawbacks if i buy a game off the digital store as opposed to buying a physical copy from the shop?

For example, the qisahn sells last of us remastered at 58 but the digital version on the store is slightly cheaper -https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-sg/games/the-last-of-us-remastered-full-game/cid=HP9000-CUSA00559_00-THELASTOFUS00000?smcid=sg-en_ps:com_TheLastofUsRemastered-ps4-detail-page_buy-button

Is the the price difference due to the fact that i can sell off the physical copy of the game second hand but the digital copy is locked to my account?

thanks very much!

julietta

Master Member
Reaction score
hi guys, don't mind a noob question, can i ask if there're any drawbacks if i buy a game off the digital store as opposed to buying a physical copy from the shop?

For example, the qisahn sells last of us remastered at 58 but the digital version on the store is slightly cheaper -https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-sg/games/the-last-of-us-remastered-full-game/cid=HP9000-CUSA00559_00-THELASTOFUS00000?smcid=sg-en_ps:com_TheLastofUsRemastered-ps4-detail-page_buy-button

Is the the price difference due to the fact that i can sell off the physical copy of the game second hand but the digital copy is locked to my account?

thanks very much!

i only buy digital if the game is cheap n reselling it has no value.
Murdered Soul for ps4 now US sell US17.99 digital copy damn cheap. feel like buying.

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I go full digital for the ease of access... and I usually regret selling my games at the end of the day - so full digital for me

vivalarave

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
shops have to earn..
if you want cheap R1 disc buy from Amazon.. $10-20 bucks cheaper

thanks very much!

Sent from GAGT Android App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.