[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

rza29

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone here gt their ps4 from singtel combo? Oro tried to sell me extended warranty for $99. Say sony first year warranty on software only. ??????

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here gt their ps4 from singtel combo? Oro tried to sell me extended warranty for $99. Say sony first year warranty on software only. ??????

who or what is oro?

official sony warranty is for hardware for 1 year. sony dun cover warranty for software. singtel promo should have warranty from sony for 1 year.

Last edited:

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Regional warranty is 1 year and 3 months if you register online...it covers both hardware and software so long as it is not accidental damage like dropping water on the ps4...they trying to sell you extended warranty or extended warranty with accidental damages?

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
who or what is oro?

official sony warranty is for hardware for 1 year. sony dun cover warranty for software.

Actually they cover software like if firmware upgrade and problems...

Oro is the company in chinatown which is the redemption point for those who got the ps4 from singtel...

rza29

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually they cover software like if firmware upgrade and problems...

Oro is the company in chinatown which is the redemption point for those who got the ps4 from singtel...

Oro says sony dont cover hw. It ******** to me loh

Ghost^recon

Reaction score
how much does the ps4 retails for now...?? going to get 1 now and trying to compare some prices first....

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oro says sony dont cover hw. It ******** to me loh

Manufacture defects of course covered by warranty...extended warranty can be purchased within 30 days of getting your ps4...they selling you extended warranty or the extended warranty with accidental damage?

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how much does the ps4 retails for now...?? going to get 1 now and trying to compare some prices first....

Call the usual suspects. there are deals going on now with additional controllers, games, etc.

alternatively, you can check out the gaming bazaar forum.

spec116

Reaction score
Can i charge n play ds4 together?

Normally hw u all charge ds4...leave it whole nite or charge till full n remove

Able to use hp charger to charge?

stephen12111

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone upgrade their hardisk drive.. was looking to change the stock hardisk to let say 1TB or 2TB if possible. Any recommendation of hardisk brand,model,RPM etc.. that is compatible for PS4

FreshMaker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can intro a few game shos in the west or central? Xiao chun closed down liaoz rite..? I just went jurong point.. gonna look ard a bit more before deciding

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone got problem going online? Had problem going online:(

Restart my router and ps4 for couple of times still the same..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.