Spelunky
Dungeon & Dragon: Chronicles of Mystara

PS Vita
Pix the cat
Spelunky
Rainbow Moon

sugarcane88

Reaction score
Haha , i just buy also , ~ for now only got destiny >.< .. add me xSugarXcanEx , so in the future we can play together :D

stormycloud

Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking forward to buying a PS4 but i need advice :(

Shop 1: PS4 Singapore Set + Destiny game = $664

Shop 2: PS4 Singapore Set + Additional Black controller(sony promotion) + Sony 8GB thumb drive(sony promotion) + Destiny game = $708.9

i do not need the additional controller but the retailer price for the controller is $87 if i'm not wrong. So which one is more worth it >.<

I can sell the additional controller right but is there any demand for it ?

I bought my PS4 white @ 569. I think it's worth the deal as white set is rare. And it does not comes with the buy game free controller bundle.

stormycloud

Reaction score
Anyone playing fifa 15 and subscribe the US psn plus? Is it wise to do so? As u are probably playing with R1 players and might have latency issues.

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone playing fifa 15 and subscribe the US psn plus? Is it wise to do so? As u are probably playing with R1 players and might have latency issues.

Didn't tried. But may i know if there's any difference between playing in asian region and the angmoh:s11:

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Played drive club tour and single races and it was quite fun. Looking for a club to join in prolly tonight :s34:

InnovaIQ

Banned
Reaction score
US PS Plus Free games:

PS4
Dust: An Elysian Tale
PIX the cat
Spelunky

PS3
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Rainbow Moon
Spelunky
Dungeon & Dragon: Chronicles of Mystara

PS Vita
Pix the cat
Spelunky
Rainbow Moon

How and where can I download the free game to my PS3? Please teach me. Thanks.

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How and where can I download the free game to my PS3? Please teach me. Thanks.

Bro, you need to sign up for PS Plus...it is is US$49.99/year...every month get at least 2 games for PS3, PS4 and Ps Vita....

InnovaIQ

Banned
Reaction score
Bro, you need to sign up for PS Plus...it is is US$49.99/year...every month get at least 2 games for PS3, PS4 and Ps Vita....

Oh...PS PLus? Is it really worth it? Or we should just stick to the hard copy CD? or If I invite you to come teban house, you use your PSN and download into my HDD. Is that possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.