[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh...PS PLus? Is it really worth it? Or we should just stick to the hard copy CD? or If I invite you to come teban house, you use your PSN and download into my HDD. Is that possible?

Worth it liao...cannot login my psn on your ps4 as can only activate account on one device at any point of time...so I must remove from my PS4 and login to your ps4...but if you using ps3, I not really sure as I don't have ps3...can get to piak your ATB or not?

InnovaIQ

Banned
Reaction score
Worth it liao...cannot login my psn on your ps4 as can only activate account on one device at any point of time...so I must remove from my PS4 and login to your ps4...but if you using ps3, I not really sure as I don't have ps3...can get to piak your ATB or not?

Bro. I am sorry, my chinese tenant only has sex with me.

Thanks for the explanation. So where can I get a good bundle of PS4? Does it really matters if it is a local set or imported set?

ashethen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you all think got Christmas sales for ps4 or better bundle ?

no such thing in singapore. distributors and shops here damn stingy and greedy one.

only US then have such sales especially on black friday

vivalarave

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought shadows of mordor..
Nice game for hack and slash fan..

The animations is brutally nice, gameplay is good for about 60-80 hours

Hulky768

Reaction score
is sony hiding something from us? ps plus edition of driveclub was available for a few hours but now they took it down. cant even get to download it :/

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro. I am sorry, my chinese tenant only has sex with me.

Thanks for the explanation. So where can I get a good bundle of PS4? Does it really matters if it is a local set or imported set?

Warranty purpose only is the difference between local sets and imported sets...For bundle, I am not really sure if there is any bundle at the moment...

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is sony hiding something from us? ps plus edition of driveclub was available for a few hours but now they took it down. cant even get to download it :/

Don't know lei...probably got some connection issues...just like my driveclub cannot connect to server yesterday...

InnovaIQ

Banned
Reaction score
Warranty purpose only is the difference between local sets and imported sets...For bundle, I am not really sure if there is any bundle at the moment...

Apart from warranty, will the system of different geographical has region lock? Also, what is driveclub as some people here mentioning? Wondering if I should buy as PS4 easily swallow half of my monthly salary.

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apart from warranty, will the system of different geographical has region lock? Also, what is driveclub as some people here mentioning? Wondering if I should buy as PS4 easily swallow half of my monthly salary.

Playstation games are not region locked...So even if you buy Singapore set, you can still play US games, Japanese games and etc...

Driveclub is a racing game on the PS4 just released yesterday..

If PS4 is half your monthly salary, it is entirely up to you as you are an adult and can make your own decision.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows whats the difference between the 港版 (Hong Kong) PS4 controller, the Japan controller and the US controller?

InnovaIQ

Banned
Reaction score
Playstation games are not region locked...So even if you buy Singapore set, you can still play US games, Japanese games and etc...

Driveclub is a racing game on the PS4 just released yesterday..

If PS4 is half your monthly salary, it is entirely up to you as you are an adult and can make your own decision.

So, the imported set challenge shall be the warranty coverage then? Yes, unfortunately my sheng siong salary is only around 1800 dollars with overtime included. I have to consider alot before I dish out the dollars.

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So, the imported set challenge shall be the warranty coverage then? Yes, unfortunately my sheng siong salary is only around 1800 dollars with overtime included. I have to consider alot before I dish out the dollars.

It is ok what...at least you have a job earning some money...another way is to buy the PS4 from Singtel..

You need to sign up for the Fibre Entertainment Bundle which is from $69.90...Just need to topup $20/month for the PS4...so total you pay a month for internet, mio tv and house phone is $89.90...You can recontract your mobile phone yearly...

$20 over 24 months is $480 for the PS4...just something to think about...

InnovaIQ

Banned
Reaction score
It is ok what...at least you have a job earning some money...another way is to buy the PS4 from Singtel..

You need to sign up for the Fibre Entertainment Bundle which is from $69.90...Just need to topup $20/month for the PS4...so total you pay a month for internet, mio tv and house phone is $89.90...You can recontract your mobile phone yearly...

$20 over 24 months is $480 for the PS4...just something to think about...

Thanks for the info and calculation. That is the last thing I want to do!

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Promotion for PS4 at Game Start 2014 (25~26 Oct @ Suntec City Convention Centre)

The first 3 buyers of a PS4 console (S$639) will get
- Free Sony Xperia Z3 smartphone
- Three-Year PSN Plus membership
- PlayStation T-Shirt

The first 10 customers of each day will get
- Free “Toro” designed PS4 harddisk cover
- PlayStation T-Shirt

Sony will also take in old console trade-ins for a $100 discount on the PS4

SonyTradeIn.jpg

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Or you can try defeating Daigo Umehara in a game Ultra Street Fighter IV to win a PS4 during Game Start 2014

runningman.snsd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Promotion for PS4 at Game Start 2014 (25~26 Oct @ Suntec City Convention Centre)

The first 3 buyers of a PS4 console (S$639) will get
- Free Sony Xperia Z3 smartphone
- Three-Year PSN Plus membership
- PlayStation T-Shirt

The first 10 customers of each day will get
- Free “Toro” designed PS4 harddisk cover
- PlayStation T-Shirt

Sony will also take in old console trade-ins for a $100 discount on the PS4

SonyTradeIn.jpg

i will go and queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.