[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavitz_4044

Banned
Reaction score
The Witcher 3 Wild hunt is quite a good RPG.

There's mixed review about it thou, i do admit it might be abit tough at 1st when you have lousy equipment and miserable gold.
Once i got the hang of it, i'm actually hooked lol!

to me, witcher 3 is already the GOTY liao, the pace is really good, story plot very engaging, plenty of decision making even in side quest,

facial expression top notch oso, the graphics overall oso good, fast travel is really fast, horse control is steady oso.

1st patch is not really good, but after the 3rd patch the game became close to prefect liao.

although battle is abit chunky n plain compare to fallout 4 but still ok. the OST in the game oso very good.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
to me, witcher 3 is already the GOTY liao, the pace is really good, story plot very engaging, plenty of decision making even in side quest,

facial expression top notch oso, the graphics overall oso good, fast travel is really fast, horse control is steady oso.

1st patch is not really good, but after the 3rd patch the game became close to prefect liao.

although battle is abit chunky n plain compare to fallout 4 but still ok. the OST in the game oso very good.

it looks damn good when play on PC max settings. :o

auzzuro

Reaction score
hi i am keen getting a ps4 in austraila n i was told the model is
CECH-1200. may i koe tis model is it the same as the
Model: CUH-1206b..?

silencer13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Cool! Think I'll start on that next.

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score
It's something I'm looking at. Any jrpg right now? Think there should be right?

Sent from Sony D6503 using GAGT

JRPG right now only Disgaea 5. Tales of Zestiria apparently not that good. You have to wait next year:

Persona 5
FFXV
Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness
World of Final Fantasy
Nights of Azure (Yoru no nai kuni)
Ni no Kuni II
Tales of Berseria (maybe 2016?)

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.