[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

qwertified

Reaction score
Shadow Of The Tomb Raider will be out this Friday so we shall see if the hype for Spider-Man will die down or not.

I think spiderman will outhype tomb raider lol. Its probably the best spiderman game thus far, finally a decent open world superhero game with awesome swinging here and there (even better than infamous series), the fighting is so cool really feel like spiderman, although they copy batman arkham combat style but in comparison batman too simplistic and acrobatic lol 1 hit boom here boom there sipe kuazhang, spiderman at least need effort have to use web to reach the next enemy and its not 1 hit unless he has meter for takedown.

Easily one of the best games by insomniac.

Last edited:

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think spiderman will outhype tomb raider lol. Its probably the best spiderman game thus far, finally a decent open world superhero game with awesome swinging here and there (even better than infamous series), the fighting is so cool really feel like spiderman, although they copy batman arkham combat style but in comparison batman too simplistic and acrobatic lol 1 hit boom here boom there sipe kuazhang, spiderman at least need effort have to use web to reach the next enemy and its not 1 hit unless he has meter for takedown.

I like batman style, especially to link all the combo and etc. very fluid.
I like its combo challenges stages.

As for Spider-Man I think still not as smooth as batman. so I guess that y combo counter stays unless get hit. the plus is the air combo.

lol I think batman Arkham series set a benchmark for all heroes game liao...

symbiote28

Reaction score

i don't think tomb raider will outhype spidey. it's only 4 days away but there's literally no hype or active marketing for it. i love the tomb raider series (bought an xbox one for that specifically) but this spidey is really something. i love this kind of games (infamous, prototype, any spiderman games, arkham batman).

7UBgHuP.jpg

Say cheese!

tidess

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I like batman style, especially to link all the combo and etc. very fluid.
I like its combo challenges stages.

As for Spider-Man I think still not as smooth as batman. so I guess that y combo counter stays unless get hit. the plus is the air combo.

lol I think batman Arkham series set a benchmark for all heroes game liao...

imo combat is very similar
but spiderman is hardest cus there are tons of enemies with ranged weapons and they fire so fast....
vs batman where you can dodge everything easily

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
imo combat is very similar
but spiderman is hardest cus there are tons of enemies with ranged weapons and they fire so fast....
vs batman where you can dodge everything easily

I cannot do nice flow combos.... which kind of sux. but if I can do nice flow it will be like copy batman but need refreshing system...

at the same time cannot dodge like batman is abit hard, dodge liao still get hit. I lose many times sia. those fat thugs 1 hit is painful.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I cannot do nice flow combos.... which kind of sux. but if I can do nice flow it will be like copy batman but need refreshing system...

at the same time cannot dodge like batman is abit hard, dodge liao still get hit. I lose many times sia. those fat thugs 1 hit is painful.

Spider man supposed to be able to dodge bullets easily... Spidey sense not working..

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

maggigoreng

Reaction score
Looks like Spider-Man will be getting their own NG+ feature as well.

Insomniac Games confirmed it themselves on their Twitter account.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Looks like Spider-Man will be getting their own NG+ feature as well.

Insomniac Games confirmed it themselves on their Twitter account.

I prefer huge post game content..

New game plus is usually just higher difficulty.. worst is you don't keep your stuff. Have to level all over again.

qwertified

Reaction score
I prefer huge post game content..

New game plus is usually just higher difficulty.. worst is you don't keep your stuff. Have to level all over again.

Got 3 extra story chapters planned, oct nov dec i think

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw those playing dragon quest xi, what is the purpose of that small translucent blue creature that is following me?

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
btw those playing dragon quest xi, what is the purpose of that small translucent blue creature that is following me?
I assume you are referring to what I think you are referring to (they don't follow you though)... In the 3DS version, they have some purpose. In the PS4 version, later there is some story element but not much, there is no interaction with you. But typically when you see them in the open world, there is treasure chest around (not always).

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.