HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree245Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-08-2018, 08:46 PM   #1741

Anyone here looking forward to the Spider-Man game?
damnnnn exciteddd
symbiote28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 08:49 PM   #1742

omg this is the most beautiful PES/ WE i have ever seen (on the pitch). can feel the 3d in your face. got background, foreground. somemore i no 4k tv. haven play yet but fugging realistic. now runnin on coach mode while installing.
wow can't imagine if it's on my 4K! which version should i get? PES or WE?
symbiote28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 10:55 PM   #1743
Supremacy Member

omg this is the most beautiful PES/ WE i have ever seen (on the pitch). can feel the 3d in your face. got background, foreground. somemore i no 4k tv. haven play yet but fugging realistic. now runnin on coach mode while installing.
How is myclub?
Bumblebee Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 11:09 PM   #1744
Arch-Supremacy Member

i tried the demo and find its lacking. the full game is better than demo especially the graphics?
Old 29-08-2018, 11:35 PM   #1745

Hi for PES 2019 is there any option file like previous version? Where able to get? Sorry, been awhile since I play this title. TIA.
deschng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 11:42 PM   #1746

Need some advice from people who have encountered purchase errors on the SG PSN store before - I tried to pre-order Spiderman, was told there was an error (with no description as to what error), and since then I've not been able to pre-order it. Keep getting the same unhelpful error message.

Tried logging in and out, tried different browser, tried using phone also.

Any ideas?
velcry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 12:00 AM   #1747
Great Supremacy Member

i tried the demo and find its lacking. the full game is better than demo especially the graphics?
i didnt play the demo for 2019. cant compare graphics. but vs 2018, the improvement quite significantly. especially the grass.

played a couple of games on the full version. if u dont like 2018, u wont like 2019. plays very similar to it. the improvement u must play to feel it. like the control of the players feel more realistic.

wow can't imagine if it's on my 4K! which version should i get? PES or WE?
i think they still got the region issue. so if u wan play with asian, must get r3. so WE.

How is myclub?
i log in only see got 3 ppl think server not up. only do the agent rolls. they change the pattern liao. i prefer old kind. u see liao u will know.
WhiteHunter likes this.

Last edited by wadsad; 30-08-2018 at 12:05 AM..
wadsad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 01:46 AM   #1748

Any recommended deals for fifa 19?
Whpok94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 07:17 AM   #1749
Greater Supremacy Member

damnnnn exciteddd

Heard the main story is about 20 hours.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 08:21 AM   #1750
Arch-Supremacy Member

Any recommended deals for fifa 19?
Buy in shopee lor.

Earlier this month I bulk ordered 6 copies for myself and friends

Sent from Google PIXEL XL using GAGT
Milo-Dino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 08:22 AM   #1751
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hmm. Maybe download n play demo whilst waiting for my fifa to arrive

Old 30-08-2018, 11:10 AM   #1752

We 2019

Pro Evo Soccer 2019/ Winnnig Eleven 2019

Hi anybody knows if i bought the r3 version but my psn account is uk, whether i can play myclub?

Or must i have an asian account to play the r3 version myclub?
vagtky26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 11:43 AM   #1753
Arch-Supremacy Member

Buy in shopee lor.

Earlier this month I bulk ordered 6 copies for myself and friends

shopee got discount or same price just that you get shopee coins?
Old 30-08-2018, 12:08 PM   #1754
Arch-Supremacy Member

shopee got discount or same price just that you get shopee coins?
Shopee all $65-67 region ba. Rrp is $79.90?

That time I bulk order and with credit card rebate, I think each copy for me is less than $60.

Old 30-08-2018, 12:26 PM   #1755

There is no 'sign in ps+' or sign out. Basically a psn account either (pay money and) subscribe to ps+ service or don't. When one psn account subscribes, some benefits of ps+ (especially access to online multiplayer game play) can be shared with other psn accounts.

Here's how:

PSN account "Player1"
- Your own psn account. You use this account to play games on first PS4.
- This account subscribes to PS+.
- Put this account on both first and second PS4.
- On the second PS4, "activate as primary ps4" (ie. second ps4 is Player1's primary ps4; there can only be 1 primary ps4). PS+ online game play is shared with other accounts on primary ps4.
- This account also buys some digital games. Those games can be downloaded/installed on both first and second PS4. Those games are sharable (unless account/region locked) on primary ps4 (ie. second PS4).
- This account also gets monthly free games from PS+. Those can also be shared as mentioned above.

PSN account "Player2"
- Kid's psn account. He uses this to play games on second PS4.
- No PS+ subscription.
- Put this account on second PS4. Optionally, put on first PS4 also, in case you two want to play local multi-player games together on first PS4.
- If this account is on the first PS4, "activate as primary ps4" there.
- This account will be able to access online gameplay (a PS+ benefit shared by Player1) and also play games that Player1 owns. This is only applicable on second PS4.

Hi Pierce,

Thanks for the explanation! I think I'm slowly getting it. I've got a few more questions if you don't mind.

-are you referring to PSN account (Player1 & Player2) as a local user in a ps4, meaning a local user profile same ones I see when I start-up?

-from how i read your explanation, you mentioned "Put this account on both first and second PS4, does it mean my user profile needs to be in my kid's ps4 as well to get access to the ps+ subscription? He won't be able to subscribe unless my profile is there?

-perhaps what I'm getting at is if it's possible on start-up to just see one local user (player2) on his ps4 and one local user (player1) on mine but both subscribed to ps+.

Thank you in advance!
williamgohsg likes this.
greenbellpepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.