HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree279Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-08-2018, 01:09 PM   #1756

Hi Pierce,

Thanks for the explanation! I think I'm slowly getting it. I've got a few more questions if you don't mind.

-are you referring to PSN account (Player1 & Player2) as a local user in a ps4, meaning a local user profile same ones I see when I start-up?

-from how i read your explanation, you mentioned "Put this account on both first and second PS4, does it mean my user profile needs to be in my kid's ps4 as well to get access to the ps+ subscription? He won't be able to subscribe unless my profile is there?

-perhaps what I'm getting at is if it's possible on start-up to just see one local user (player2) on his ps4 and one local user (player1) on mine but both subscribed to ps+.

Thank you in advance!
Great inputs guys! Thank you, very helpful!
Old 30-08-2018, 02:00 PM   #1757
Master Member

Hi Pierce,

Thanks for the explanation! I think I'm slowly getting it. I've got a few more questions if you don't mind.

-are you referring to PSN account (Player1 & Player2) as a local user in a ps4, meaning a local user profile same ones I see when I start-up?

-from how i read your explanation, you mentioned "Put this account on both first and second PS4, does it mean my user profile needs to be in my kid's ps4 as well to get access to the ps+ subscription? He won't be able to subscribe unless my profile is there?

-perhaps what I'm getting at is if it's possible on start-up to just see one local user (player2) on his ps4 and one local user (player1) on mine but both subscribed to ps+.

Thank you in advance!
● You know when you just power on the PS4, you will see a row of avatars with account names? (If you only have 1 account set up on the PS4, then you will only see 1.) There is a "+ New User" option. When you click that, you can "create a user" or "play as a guest". If you follow the create user path, you can create new account or use an existing one. Use existing account path to add player1 to second PS4, and add player2 to first PS4. Each PS4 can have up to 16 accounts residing in it concurrently. Each psn account can reside in up to 2 PS4.

● When I say put an account on both PS4, I mean use "+ new user" to add player1 and player2 onto both. So whenever you power on first or second PS4, you will now see the 2 avatars for you to select (the row of avatars automatically rearranges itself so the last used will be shown first). On second PS4, your son will always select player2 to play as. On first PS4, you will always select player1 to play. But the twist here is that the second ps4 should be activated as the primary ps4 for player1 (and vice versa). To do so: Settings > Account Management > Activate as Your Primary PS4 > Activate.

● If you only pay money to have player1 subscribe to PS+, only player1 is subscribed. Player2 will not be subscribed. A subscription to PS+ gives you a few things:

a) access to online gaming especially in multiplayer games. Note, you will always have access to the playstation network, PSN, for things like accessing the store, synching trophies, etc. However as a rule, if you want to play online games with other players, usually you must have PS+ subscription. (There are exceptions, like most free-to-play games do not need PS+, or some online games do not need PS+ as long as you don't team up with other players, even though you will see other players populating your world.)

b) monthly free games, and some other freebies

c) discounts during sales

d) backup (automatic and manual) of game saves to the cloud server (and restore if you want)

Of all these benefits, the first one (online gaming) is probably what you are interested in. This benefit can be shared with other accounts, as mention previously. So player1 paid money to subscribe, player2 can also benefit by playing online games (even though player2 is not a PS+ subscriber), but you must set it up the way I mentioned. The most important rule: things owned by an account (including PS+) can be shared with other accounts on its "primary ps4".

Of the other benefits, d (cloud save) can never be shared; b and c cannot be shared, but when player1 takes advantage of them to acquire some games (and DLC etc), those can be shared the same way. For example, if player1 buys PES19 digitally, the game can be installed on both PS4, and you can play online together with each other (you using player1 on first ps4, son using player2 on second ps4), you don't need to buy 2 copies of the game (of cos this only applies to digital copy of game, physical disc version cannot magically be inserted into both PS4 at the same time).

Last edited by PierceLee; 30-08-2018 at 02:07 PM..
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 02:01 PM   #1758
Supremacy Member

pre-order yakuza kiwami 2 in shopee, did receive the steel case, kinda weight that they r giving the plastic case oso then with the steel case. become double casing, like quite wasted if u r not using either of it.
kiryu86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 02:39 PM   #1759

● You know when you just power on the PS4, you will see a row of avatars with account names? (If you only have 1 account set up on the PS4, then you will only see 1.) There is a "+ New User" option. When you click that, you can "create a user" or "play as a guest". If you follow the create user path, you can create new account or use an existing one. Use existing account path to add player1 to second PS4, and add player2 to first PS4. Each PS4 can have up to 16 accounts residing in it concurrently. Each psn account can reside in up to 2 PS4.

● When I say put an account on both PS4, I mean use "+ new user" to add player1 and player2 onto both. So whenever you power on first or second PS4, you will now see the 2 avatars for you to select (the row of avatars automatically rearranges itself so the last used will be shown first). On second PS4, your son will always select player2 to play as. On first PS4, you will always select player1 to play. But the twist here is that the second ps4 should be activated as the primary ps4 for player1 (and vice versa). To do so: Settings > Account Management > Activate as Your Primary PS4 > Activate.

● If you only pay money to have player1 subscribe to PS+, only player1 is subscribed. Player2 will not be subscribed. A subscription to PS+ gives you a few things:

a) access to online gaming especially in multiplayer games. Note, you will always have access to the playstation network, PSN, for things like accessing the store, synching trophies, etc. However as a rule, if you want to play online games with other players, usually you must have PS+ subscription. (There are exceptions, like most free-to-play games do not need PS+, or some online games do not need PS+ as long as you don't team up with other players, even though you will see other players populating your world.)

b) monthly free games, and some other freebies

c) discounts during sales

d) backup (automatic and manual) of game saves to the cloud server (and restore if you want)

Of all these benefits, the first one (online gaming) is probably what you are interested in. This benefit can be shared with other accounts, as mention previously. So player1 paid money to subscribe, player2 can also benefit by playing online games (even though player2 is not a PS+ subscriber), but you must set it up the way I mentioned. The most important rule: things owned by an account (including PS+) can be shared with other accounts on its "primary ps4".

Of the other benefits, d (cloud save) can never be shared; b and c cannot be shared, but when player1 takes advantage of them to acquire some games (and DLC etc), those can be shared the same way. For example, if player1 buys PES19 digitally, the game can be installed on both PS4, and you can play online together with each other (you using player1 on first ps4, son using player2 on second ps4), you don't need to buy 2 copies of the game (of cos this only applies to digital copy of game, physical disc version cannot magically be inserted into both PS4 at the same time).
Woooh! Just what I needed! Thank you for being patient and generous with the explanation. Now I got it. Thanks man!
greenbellpepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 02:43 PM   #1760

Great inputs guys! Thank you, very helpful!
For I moment there I thought I was just too silly to get what Pierce was explaning. Good that he's cool with my questions. Thumbs up!
greenbellpepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 03:01 PM   #1761

omg this is the most beautiful PES/ WE i have ever seen (on the pitch). can feel the 3d in your face. got background, foreground. somemore i no 4k tv. haven play yet but fugging realistic. now runnin on coach mode while installing.
pre ordered the legend edition, cant wait to play later
amuro_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 07:23 PM   #1762
Arch-Supremacy Member

Gamespot 9/10

let's play as andriod 17! with trunk's sword

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT
Layers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 10:42 PM   #1763
Master Member

Hi for PES 2019 is there any option file like previous version? Where able to get? Sorry, been awhile since I play this title. TIA.
https://www.pes-patch.com/2018/08/pes-2019-wehk-option-file-0-1.html
dammad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 10:45 PM   #1764
Master Member

Pro Evo Soccer 2019/ Winnnig Eleven 2019

Hi anybody knows if i bought the r3 version but my psn account is uk, whether i can play myclub?

Or must i have an asian account to play the r3 version myclub?

https://community.eu.playstation.com...s/m-p/23137161

The PS4 and PS3 are region free for disks but as you say not region free for DLC and redeem codes. An imported game disk from the US for example will not prevent you from playing with your friends in the UK.

Multiplayer matchmaking will be determined by your location or region of PSN account,where the disk is from will not make a difference.
dammad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2018, 01:25 AM   #1765
High Supremacy Member

i tried the demo and find its lacking. the full game is better than demo especially the graphics?
I just tried the demo too.. Still as disappointing. The game just isn't fluid and the animation of players like abit limited that's why the controls also feel abit jerky. The passing game is still significantly weaker than fifa... The only thing I enjoyed was probably the crossing and corner kicks..

Sent from Google PIXEL XL using GAGT
Milo-Dino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2018, 07:59 AM   #1766
Greater Supremacy Member

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2018, 08:37 AM   #1767
High Supremacy Member

So the 2 Screenshots are from which versions?

Milo-Dino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2018, 08:39 AM   #1768
Greater Supremacy Member

So the 2 Screenshots are from which versions?

People said the 1st from actual game which is recently the 2nd from long time ago

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT
Old 31-08-2018, 09:06 AM   #1769
Master Member

People said the 1st from actual game which is recently the 2nd from long time ago

may be 2nd is night/evening, 1st is day time?

WIZ*ONE and UJUNG
Trueblue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2018, 09:16 AM   #1770
Greater Supremacy Member

There is no time system they said.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.