[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro, still waiting for the them to throw in the playstation 4 pro sales to get my first PS4 haha....

Just plug and play. Mine's the very early PS4 model bought from Amazon US (cos I very much prefer the US convention of XO buttons), still working fine. You just need a simple 2-pin (flat pin) to 3-pin adapter. Or simply just change the power cord. Can buy from many local shops, it's very common type used in many home electrical/electronic equipment, with "8" shape head, you probably have some at home already.

Bumblebee Man

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure if you guys have tried Detroit Become Human, but it's 1 of the best ps4 game for me.

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you don't have PSN Asia and are getting more than a single game, chances are it might be worthwhile to get a month subscription for that extra 10% (off list price)

E.g. GOW is $25 instead of $30 and HZD Complete is 18 instead of 24

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT

symbiote28

Reaction score
just bought persona 5 for about $28sgd from US store. also bought wolfenstein 2 and detroit in SG store for $56. great sale!

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just bought persona 5 for about $28sgd from US store. also bought wolfenstein 2 and detroit in SG store for $56. great sale!
US$20 is great value for P5.....you'll get at least 60-80 of gameplay from there

Was considering a 2nd play through before the new games I picked up during this sale lol

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
think the latency may be too much
Now many PS Now games can download and play, no need to stream. I think PS3 games still need streaming (cos PS4 doesn't emulate PS3), but PS4 games should be downloadable to run natively (that's assuming you run PS Now on PS4 and not on some Sony TV).

Don't know why Asia still doesn't want to start the service, maybe the internet speed varies too much by country, but at least should start in KR, SG, TW etc. Well, Asia PSN always slow in doing things anyway.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Now many PS Now games can download and play, no need to stream. I think PS3 games still need streaming (cos PS4 doesn't emulate PS3), but PS4 games should be downloadable to run natively (that's assuming you run PS Now on PS4 and not on some Sony TV).

Don't know why Asia still doesn't want to start the service, maybe the internet speed varies too much by country, but at least should start in KR, SG, TW etc. Well, Asia PSN always slow in doing things anyway.

small market.. maybe

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
yes...that's the reason and also us still have that 'cheapo' mentality so not really worth to invest as much.

maybe in future no more physical copies.. all go digital.. once bought can't be sold. :s13: physical copies for collector's edition only

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
maybe in future no more physical copies.. all go digital.. once bought can't be sold. :s13: physical copies for collector's edition only
btw, there is rumor that MS is going to release a disc-less Xbox One (current gen XB1, not the next gen codename Scarlet).

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
btw, there is rumor that MS is going to release a disc-less Xbox One (current gen XB1, not the next gen codename Scarlet).

if they going digital route, at least give us the refund options like steam, play not for more than 2 hours if not nice, can 100% refund.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

for those who understand cantonese, can go watch this video.

the death of traditional gaming looming nears ? (pc/ console)

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Liking every single bit of rdr2. Taking my own sweet time to finish everything.
Just that the travelling can be bore at times from one point to another

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Liking every single bit of rdr2. Taking my own sweet time to finish everything.
Just that the travelling can be bore at times from one point to another

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

good that your money is well spent.

unlike my friend asking me for refund even though i didn't recommend him to play rdr 2.. :s22::s22::s22::s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.