[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Bandai Namco announced: Super Robot War T
Coming to ps4 and switch

I think I saw gundam G, cowboy bebop?, magic knight rayearth?

Also: Super Robot War DD
coming to mobile.

Last edited:

little_one

Reaction score

super robot wars dd have better roster WTF

gundam seed , 00 , unicorn , iron blooded + voltus and combattler + mazinkaizer + EVA

a F2P mobile game is better than full price PS4 games :(

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bros....

for PS plus... if subscription not complete yet and I decide to pay for sub (12 months) again, will the period be extended by 12 months? Or will it run concurrently?

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bros....

for PS plus... if subscription not complete yet and I decide to pay for sub (12 months) again, will the period be extended by 12 months? Or will it run concurrently?

It will just add on to your existing period of subscription & auto extend, so no worries one.

soulev

Reaction score
I broke the origin by chasing the world of the special mini boss forgot what is it called. So I over level quite a lot. Got bored.

For this new one, my friend say you just lure anyone to a edge and spartan kick. He will fall to death. So it got bored fast as well. That’s my opinion. Storyline still good though

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

super robot wars dd have better roster WTF

gundam seed , 00 , unicorn , iron blooded + voltus and combattler + mazinkaizer + EVA

a F2P mobile game is better than full price PS4 games :(

its not f2p leh. is p2w game. you might spend more than a full right game...

gigigigi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heh... PSN still reject all my credit cards and even Paypal. Even same card that used to work fine and literally spend more than 1k worth on PSN.
ah well.... lets see if XBOX is any better. if so... bye bye sony

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.