HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree301Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-09-2018, 02:40 PM   #2056
Arch-Supremacy Member

I like the 1st game that's why I got interest in the 2nd game.

You seems like didn't play the 1st game.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT
i played both 1st and 2nd game. can say the 2nd game is not as good as 1st one. 2nd one alot of repetitive grinding which is a pain.
Old 14-09-2018, 02:44 PM   #2057
Greater Supremacy Member

TBH i would use the $30 for 5 plates of boneless chicken rice from the stall below my office that can last me 5 days, but thats just me.

Anyway, the game's max length doesn't mean that much if you don't have the interest to finish it. Say a game has max length of 100 hrs. What if you play 15 hrs sian alrdy? Then the game is shelved for who knows how long. Then effectively the game is only worth 15 hrs (or much less, considering it didn't interest you enough to finish it therefore it can be seen as a waste of time starting to play it in the first place).

This can easily be the case for most rpgs, so the max length doesn't really mean much to me. As long as it has 10 hrs at least its worth enough, its about the same rate as movie tickets already. Extreme cases like the order 1886 for example i would definitely not buy on day 1.
Order 1886. I complete and plat the game in less than 5 hours. That's gotta be the Most not value for money game I ever bought.. the game Is quality but it's too short. If I have known it's that short I definitely wouldn't have bought at release. I sold the game to get most of the money back.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT
Swordsman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 02:45 PM   #2058
Greater Supremacy Member

i played both 1st and 2nd game. can say the 2nd game is not as good as 1st one. 2nd one alot of repetitive grinding which is a pain.
So I'm going to be in the world of disappointment then?

Old 14-09-2018, 02:50 PM   #2059

FIFA 19 demo was out last night and I have to admit that the graphics and the players look amazing. The timed finishes also added a certain difficulty to scoring a goal.
I dl fifa19 and pes19 to try. Only played before winning eleven on ps2, I can't get used to the controls in fifa.
kennerv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 03:00 PM   #2060
Arch-Supremacy Member

So I'm going to be in the world of disappointment then?

maybe you might like it maybe you might not. for me i don't really like the grinding part. story wise its more on nazgul. there won't be part 3 based on the ending.
Old 14-09-2018, 03:16 PM   #2061
Arch-Supremacy Member

Buy from qisahn via Qoo10. So far I saw lowest was $599 which is same as his shop price n shopee but when Qooo10 offers $50 coupon, u can use it to offset. Also can buy $600 GC at $588 n additional 1% shopback n not forgetting your CC points when u buy GC

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS 5T
wah..ps4 pro still so ex in sg?

i bought mine last july at net price SGD482 in lazada..with local official warranty and all.. (granted i made used of vouchers and LiveUp Membership rebates then).
Old 14-09-2018, 04:54 PM   #2062
Arch-Supremacy Member

this type of thinking where quantity (game length) over quality is something i cannot abide or agree with...

it's like saying 'might as well use $30 to buy 6 big macs since there's alot of meat than a single piece of premium sirloin'.

Not saying DQ is bad game as compared to spider-man but both games are apple and oranges. If you want to make recommendations based on your preference of the nature of the game itself (JRPG vs open world actionadventure), then it's completely valid. But you are want to make recommendation because one game is longer than another, then that's a complete moot opinion.

Is The Lord of The Rings extended edition a better movie than the godfather as it's longer as a movie, thus more 'movie' for your buck?

Art (including games, movies and music and books) should not be judged based on their quantity (length).

your argument is valid if we are comparing which game is better but not relevant in our discussion because we are not saying which game is better, but which game we would buy and enjoy more.

nobody here is a cliche gamer who only enjoys one genre so theres zero point in raising that here. everyone here play games regardless if it's rpg, fps or rts.

we all know that spiderman is good too but like i mentioned, it's shorter than ideal and since both dq and spiderman came out together, i would have bought dq if i knew spiderman was so short. esp since spiderman alr has a dlc that is half it's price...

not to mention that lotr trilogy sucks compared to godfather
tidess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 05:01 PM   #2063
Greater Supremacy Member

your argument is valid if we are comparing which game is better but not relevant in our discussion because we are not saying which game is better, but which game we would buy and enjoy more.

nobody here is a cliche gamer who only enjoys one genre so theres zero point in raising that here. everyone here play games regardless if it's rpg, fps or rts.

we all know that spiderman is good too but like i mentioned, it's shorter than ideal and since both dq and spiderman came out together, i would have bought dq if i knew spiderman was so short. esp since spiderman alr has a dlc that is half it's price...

Bro. Different genre.

At least compare lotr to game of thrones.

Old 14-09-2018, 05:06 PM   #2064
High Supremacy Member

I dl fifa19 and pes19 to try. Only played before winning eleven on ps2, I can't get used to the controls in fifa.
firstly, u must learn to jockey.... ie fight for positioning/hold your ground

after that is just creating passing patterns and angles for passing... learning 1-2 simple ball control skills will help... the key is not to always look to dribble pass defenders
Milo-Dino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 06:00 PM   #2065
Master Member

Dq is cheaper and more game lenght out of it.. I will have chose dq over Spiderman. Only get spiderman when there is sale and complete edition

Dq is what?

lousydrinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 06:01 PM   #2066
Master Member

wah..ps4 pro still so ex in sg?

i bought mine last july at net price SGD482 in lazada..with local official warranty and all.. (granted i made used of vouchers and LiveUp Membership rebates then).
PS4 pro???

Old 14-09-2018, 06:05 PM   #2067
Arch-Supremacy Member

nobody is audacious enough to claim that LOTR is better than Godfather..

but than someone just did on this thread
Old 14-09-2018, 06:05 PM   #2068
Arch-Supremacy Member

PS4 pro???

yes pro...
Old 14-09-2018, 07:36 PM   #2069
Greater Supremacy Member

Dq is what?

Dragon Quest

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Old 14-09-2018, 07:37 PM   #2070
Master Member

yes pro...
Wah, wonder why price went up so much... Usually should go down

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.