HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree258Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-09-2018, 09:23 AM   #2131
Greater Supremacy Member

Worse lor if u buy season pass. I bought the season pass for the final season and now they cancelled it. Cant even get back refund.
for their games, i buy when every episode has released.. buy their so called "complete" physical copy. platinum in few hours and sell back to shop.

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2018, 09:39 AM   #2132
Master Member

for their games, i buy when every episode has released.. buy their so called "complete" physical copy. platinum in few hours and sell back to shop.
Telltale games got to be careful when buying physical copy. A lot of their games they started selling physical copy when only episode 1 is out. So the physical disc only has episode 1, the rest are digital download (meaning only the first hand owner get them, the code won't work for second hand cos already used).
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2018, 02:27 PM   #2133

lucky i buy DQ 11 on PC , can change the stupid midi music with orchestra version

be wary if u wan DMC 5 on PS4 , remember AC Origin heka chest , at least on PC u have the means to fight back that kind of crap
little_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2018, 02:59 PM   #2134
Supremacy Member

i am addicted to yakuza kiwami 2 cabaret club grand prix sia.

seeing all hostess level up n become a stronger and able to handle all kind of customer to make money is very songz,
kiryu86 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2018, 03:39 PM   #2135
Master Member

More Judge Eyes (《人中HERO》? ) interview:
https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/7/168667.html

- 「法庭懸疑劇」是不論在日本或好萊塢都很受歡迎的題材,我自己也很愛這個題材,一直都很想做做看。雖然是使用《人中之龍》的神室町,但和《人中之龍》追求的東西不一樣。最關鍵的還是主角的「職業」,更改的話在城市中可以玩的要素會產生很大的變化,帶來和操作桐生一馬截然不同的體驗。

- 現在體驗版的內容有一個是要跟蹤特定人士,偷拍他和女生開房間的照片,本作裡面「蒐集證據」是關鍵的要素。《人中之龍》也是可以拍照,但《審判之眼》的照相 AI 更先進。例如拍外遇現場的照片,是否有拍到和女人手勾手?旅館的招牌有沒有拍進去?有沒有拍到男女雙方的臉?這些都影響到委託的完成度的判定。這部分算是本作很大的樂趣之一,玩家要學會怎麼搜集「證據」,也引起玩家精進技術的動機。

- 世界觀來說,和神室町有關聯。應該說故意不讓《人中之龍》的角色出現,雖然玩家應該都很期待,但劇情性不大一樣,出來的話會讓玩家混淆。還是要畫一條線出來,做出差異性。

- 小遊戲的數量和規模大略會和人龍一樣多嗎?
名越:總量來說差不多,也是故意不繼承人龍的小遊戲,做出差異性和新鮮感。本作有個麻將的小遊戲,木村配音配得很辛苦啊,每種打牌組合、成功失敗的語音都要配,作業量很大。像電影的話是念劇本的對白就好,遊戲裡面有很多零碎的素材語音,也都是要配。他本來也沒想到些細節,但他完全不會抱怨,一起共事很開心。
Old 24-09-2018, 05:14 PM   #2136
Arch-Supremacy Member

seeing all hostess level up n become a stronger and able to handle all kind of customer to make money is very songz,
yakuza 0 also have. so far among all side quests this one is the most fun to play.
Old 24-09-2018, 05:47 PM   #2137
Greater Supremacy Member

Telltale games got to be careful when buying physical copy. A lot of their games they started selling physical copy when only episode 1 is out. So the physical disc only has episode 1, the rest are digital download (meaning only the first hand owner get them, the code won't work for second hand cos already used).
thats why need to wait for all release then can buy brand new physical.

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2018, 07:41 PM   #2138
Supremacy Member

Love the Yakuza series ! Remember the telephone club where if you sueh sueh hook too some ugly chicks, what will happen? The expression on Kiryu is damn funny
Old 25-09-2018, 04:16 AM   #2139

i just buy playstation plus using my hp ... so after i sw on my ps4 it will koe automatic that i paid right...
auzzuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 08:59 PM   #2140
High Supremacy Member

Buy Spider-man R1 locally or from Amazon better?
kennyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 09:01 PM   #2141
High Supremacy Member

devil may cry 5 has microtransactions. use real money to upgrade your skills and char
Has been there since DMC 4, dunno why the hoohah this time round. I swear, the SJWs are ruining everything.
Old 25-09-2018, 10:00 PM   #2142

Buy Spider-man R1 locally or from Amazon better?
there's no difference between R1 locally and from amazon R1

and why get R1? R3 also doesn't matter
Elysium87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 10:44 PM   #2143
High Supremacy Member

there's no difference between R1 locally and from amazon R1

and why get R1? R3 also doesn't matter
But my PS+ account is US, so any dlc must buy from US PSN. If game not R1 cannot buy from US PSN, right?
Old 25-09-2018, 10:55 PM   #2144

But my PS+ account is US, so any dlc must buy from US PSN. If game not R1 cannot buy from US PSN, right?
ah..okay then you are correct.
Elysium87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 11:13 PM   #2145
Master Member

If game is R1, you need US account to buy its DLCs. If game is R3, you need R3/SG account to buy its DLCs. (Some games R3 and R1 are compatible, some games R3 and R2 are compatible.)

It has nothing to do with your PS+ account's region. Your PS+ is a US account, you can still buy R3 game, and buy DLCs using a R3/SG account. Then play using SG account or US account, both can play R3 games, PS4 games are not region locked. PS+ is not needed to buy DLCs.

Some games' DLCs can only be played using the account that bought the DLC, like those microtransaction DLCs (like for free-to-play games). For those cases, you do need to buy the correct region game, corresponding to your account that is playing the game. Other than that, no region lock.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.