LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-01-2018, 05:10 PM   #211
Master Member

for those who are interested in FIFA 18

http://stgamescafe.com/2018/01/fifa-...8-saint-games/

seizure_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 05:31 PM   #212

Just buy the pro la. Haha I got the PS4 pro just for mh and vr. No regrets
Agree. Dont buy something inferior and regret later. So far happy with my PS4 pro.
shengliang1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 06:42 PM   #213
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just buy the pro la. Haha I got the PS4 pro just for mh and vr. No regrets
I just confirmed with the 479 seller on shopee that it is indeed a local set with local warranty so shall go for that!

Time to lelong my PS3 on carousell haha

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT
EmPtYsOuLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 07:23 PM   #214

Ya sia i think it’s a PS4 Pro only function that allows you to change between three video settings in Monstwr Hunter World.

Got Graphics Mode, Resolution mode and frame rate mode.

Imo both graphics and resolution mode makes the game details looks sharper (something like 4K 30fps?)

But during gameplay especially when you start fighting the monsters, the frames would drop significantly to the point it causes my death at some point!

We found out that once we switch to frame rate mode, the game details did drop abit but it’s really undetectable unless you are really into detail gaming type!

But man lemme tell you the huge difference in the gameplay experience is just too satisfying man, everything moves so smoothly even when that pink dinosaur breathes fire on my face the frames held it strongly.

Wow sounds good
Didn't know the performance difference is so significant

Greenworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 07:50 PM   #215
Supremacy Member

Ya sia i think itís a PS4 Pro only function that allows you to change between three video settings in Monstwr Hunter World.

Got Graphics Mode, Resolution mode and frame rate mode.

Imo both graphics and resolution mode makes the game details looks sharper (something like 4K 30fps?)

But during gameplay especially when you start fighting the monsters, the frames would drop significantly to the point it causes my death at some point!

We found out that once we switch to frame rate mode, the game details did drop abit but itís really undetectable unless you are really into detail gaming type!

But man lemme tell you the huge difference in the gameplay experience is just too satisfying man, everything moves so smoothly even when that pink dinosaur breathes fire on my face the frames held it strongly.
Really meh lol. I read online not much gameplay diff for the games I play. Dark souls 3, nioh and bloodborne etc
GotBetrayed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 07:59 PM   #216

For Monster Hunter World they got the options to let you utilise the extra horsepower of the PS4 Pro to enhance your game’s video setting whether to enchance the graphical detail or push frame rates up!

I hope in future games would have this functions as well! It’s a reason for people to upgrade to pro!

Really meh lol. I read online not much gameplay diff for the games I play. Dark souls 3, nioh and bloodborne etc
Old 17-01-2018, 08:09 PM   #217

I just confirmed with the 479 seller on shopee that it is indeed a local set with local warranty so shall go for that!

Time to lelong my PS3 on carousell haha

Good choice. That extra Money can earn back one. At least you know you got the best and it won't stuck on the back of your head when u sleep
-EnZo- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 08:37 PM   #218
Supremacy Member

For Monster Hunter World they got the options to let you utilise the extra horsepower of the PS4 Pro to enhance your gameís video setting whether to enchance the graphical detail or push frame rates up!

I hope in future games would have this functions as well! Itís a reason for people to upgrade to pro!
I see lol. Maybe next time then upgrade ba. Hope got PS4 pro v2 or something
GotBetrayed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 10:58 PM   #219
Master Member

Is it too late to get a ps4 now? Ps is coming to 8yrs lifecycle liao and I see past trend Sony every 6-7 yrs launch a new ps
Fattyboiboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 08:52 AM   #220
Master Member

Is it too late to get a ps4 now? Ps is coming to 8yrs lifecycle liao and I see past trend Sony every 6-7 yrs launch a new ps
Is not as if u can finish playing all its games in one shot...relax lah
Old 18-01-2018, 08:53 AM   #221
Master Member

Metal Gear Survive ...looks decent haha

Old 19-01-2018, 07:49 AM   #222

I feel the same too. I POed the MHW special edition but Iím not interested in the game just want the PS4 Pro only

I have Xbox one X & PS4 Slim. I own FF15 & Dragonage Inquisition for both console. Without comparing side by side, I really canít notice the graphics difference between the 2 consoles. Just that Xbox one X is total silent compare to PS4 slim when gaming. My friend told me PS4 Pro fan will still spin up when gaming. Iím considering canceling the PO already.
Nights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2018, 09:43 AM   #223

nothing is too late or on time. you will think might as well wait for ps5, when ps5 launch, the price too high and you will wait again and by then ps5 pro and you think i should get the ps5 pro instead, is an endless cycle.

Get what you want/need and not thinking of whats the future of it
Old 19-01-2018, 09:56 AM   #224

Even if they announce PS5 in near future, it's unlikely they will have backwards compatibility. So you won't be able to play the awesome PS4 games.

Based on past trend, when PS4 was around, it doesn't support PS3 games. And you can see they are trying to extend the lifespan. Though no new games announced for PS3, PSN always has PS3/PSone classic/PS2 games on sale even until recent times.

Is there any PS4 game(s) you die die must play now? If there are already a bunch, go get it and slowly enjoy. Anyways PS5 launch price won't be cheap also mah + first batch may have issues. Haha.
mliolukiye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2018, 09:56 AM   #225

Should compare Xbox one with PS4 Pro instead of slim ah i think.

My Pro’s fan used to spin at full speed also when i pushed it’s capability with games like Horizon and Monster hunter beta, but after i remove it from the enclosed slot on my shelf and place it on open air area for better ventilations, the fan stopped spinning so rapidly liao.

I feel the same too. I POed the MHW special edition but I’m not interested in the game just want the PS4 Pro only

I have Xbox one X & PS4 Slim. I own FF15 & Dragonage Inquisition for both console. Without comparing side by side, I really can’t notice the graphics difference between the 2 consoles. Just that Xbox one X is total silent compare to PS4 slim when gaming. My friend told me PS4 Pro fan will still spin up when gaming. I’m considering canceling the PO already.

Last edited by Greenworm; 19-01-2018 at 10:02 AM..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.