HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree301Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2018, 01:18 PM   #2266

I am looking to buy a PS4 for my hubby, and looking at Slim, but not sure if it is enuff for him. He only plays FIFA series though.. Not so much of other games. Will the Slim be sufficient? (I do have a 4K TV to support the Pro)

Also I saw Lazada sales with Local and International warranty, should not make a difference to me on whether it's local or intl if I need to service it in Singapore right?

Looking at PS4 Slim @ 459 with 1 yr warranty and Spidy vs PS4 Slim @ 485 with 2 yr warranty and FIFA19..

Much thanks!
if your husband is gamer type, i would suggest PRO. but if he will only be play FIFA, i suggest getting SLIM instead. and will he be playing often or once in a while?

yea, the international warranty will still works for sg. ps4 doesn't spoil so easily, so maybe 1 year is sufficient. if you are scare, then can get 2 years instead.

ps5 is coming out in 1 to 2 years time (rumour).
Elysium87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 02:26 PM   #2267

if your husband is gamer type, i would suggest PRO. but if he will only be play FIFA, i suggest getting SLIM instead. and will he be playing often or once in a while?

yea, the international warranty will still works for sg. ps4 doesn't spoil so easily, so maybe 1 year is sufficient. if you are scare, then can get 2 years instead.

ps5 is coming out in 1 to 2 years time (rumour).
he only plays fifa, but quite often lor (like a few times a week). hahahah. he's not a hard core gamer, just like soccer and the fifa game.
appleseed1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 02:30 PM   #2268
Greater Supremacy Member

he only plays fifa, but quite often lor (like a few times a week). hahahah. he's not a hard core gamer, just like soccer and the fifa game.

why not just play on PC ???

since he only play 1 type of game.

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 02:48 PM   #2269

why not just play on PC ???

since he only play 1 type of game.
more shiok on bigger screen..? actually i have no idea hahahahha but he has a ps at his old house and has played one other game (persona) before
Old 10-10-2018, 02:57 PM   #2270

more shiok on bigger screen..? actually i have no idea hahahahha but he has a ps at his old house and has played one other game (persona) before
if he's gonna play lots of different games, then can get pro. otherwise just get slim which is sufficient if it's just for fifa.

now slim about 399 while pro 550, still quite alot difference.

my fren bought pro for fifa, end up hardly play also
Old 10-10-2018, 03:01 PM   #2271

Since u have a 4k tv, get him a pro. Price not much diff, but he will enjoy better graphics.
quite a bit of diff leh.. 2 hundred bucks thereabout.. hahaha
Old 10-10-2018, 03:09 PM   #2272

if he's gonna play lots of different games, then can get pro. otherwise just get slim which is sufficient if it's just for fifa.

now slim about 399 while pro 550, still quite alot difference.

my fren bought pro for fifa, end up hardly play also
alrighty.. shall get the slim! (easier to place also, since it's smaller). Thank you!

now.. is to decide whether i shld intro him to the world of spiderman or stick to his fifa 19.. haha!
Old 10-10-2018, 03:28 PM   #2273

alrighty.. shall get the slim! (easier to place also, since it's smaller). Thank you!

now.. is to decide whether i shld intro him to the world of spiderman or stick to his fifa 19.. haha!
both lor haha. fifa19 can play anytime through the year.

spiderman is fun, i completed it.
Old 10-10-2018, 05:34 PM   #2274

I think I saw Best Denki at Ngee City is clearing PS4 Slim FIFA 18 bundle at $339 or there about...

Maybe go & check it out if your hubby don’t mind previous version...
xbfloater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 08:14 PM   #2275
Supremacy Member

Pro selling for 569 with free fifa19 on qoo10 with $50 off coupon. Thats about 499 for the base pro set.
wiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 10:16 AM   #2276
Master Member

Pro selling for 569 with free fifa19 on qoo10 with $50 off coupon. Thats about 499 for the base pro set.
this is a good deal!
Runez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 10:28 AM   #2277
Master Member

Really not bad de

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS 5T
lousydrinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 10:48 AM   #2278
Master Member

PSN Online ID Change Feature Entering PlayStation Preview Program Soon
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018...-program-soon/

We’re happy to announce that we will soon begin testing the long-awaited feature that will allow users to change their PlayStation Network Online ID from their PlayStation 4 system. The PSN Online ID Change feature beta will be a part of the PlayStation Preview Program, and will become available to select users that have pre-registered as testers for previous PS4 system software betas.

During the preview program, you will be able to change your online ID as many times as you want. The first change is free, and changes after that will cost $9.99 USD / CAD. For PlayStation Plus members, it will cost $4.99 USD/ CAD after the first change. Changes to online ID can be made through the Settings menu or via the Profile page of your PS4.

When you change your online ID, you will have the option to display your previous ID with your new ID, so your friends can recognize you. Once you decide to display your old ID or not, you won’t be able to adjust this after completing the online ID change process.

This feature is compatible with PS4 games originally published after April 1, 2018, and a large majority of the most-played PS4 games that were released before this date. However, please note not all games and applications for PS4, PS3 and PS Vita systems are guaranteed to support the online ID change, and users may occasionally encounter issues or errors in certain games. If for any reason you experience issues after changing your ID, you can revert back to your original ID for free at any time (you will only be able to revert once during the preview program). Reverting back to an old ID will resolve most issues caused by the ID change. In addition, when this feature officially launches, a list of compatible games published before April 1, 2018, will be provided on PlayStation.com for reference before you make a change.

The preview program for this feature is scheduled to conclude at the end of November 2018. The full rollout of the feature to all PS4 owners is planned for early 2019, so stay tuned for updates down the road!
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 09:46 PM   #2279

How many people would actually want/need to change their user ID? I didn't expect them to be charging fees for this, not cheap also. Maybe due to the very huge coding feature implementation?
mliolukiye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 10:37 PM   #2280
Arch-Supremacy Member

How many people would actually want/need to change their user ID? I didn't expect them to be charging fees for this, not cheap also. Maybe due to the very huge coding feature implementation?

The first change is free, and changes after that will cost $9.99 USD / CAD.

triple confirm before you press enter
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.