Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree147Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2018, 10:48 AM   #2281
Master Member

PSN Online ID Change Feature Entering PlayStation Preview Program Soon
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018...-program-soon/

We’re happy to announce that we will soon begin testing the long-awaited feature that will allow users to change their PlayStation Network Online ID from their PlayStation 4 system. The PSN Online ID Change feature beta will be a part of the PlayStation Preview Program, and will become available to select users that have pre-registered as testers for previous PS4 system software betas.

During the preview program, you will be able to change your online ID as many times as you want. The first change is free, and changes after that will cost $9.99 USD / CAD. For PlayStation Plus members, it will cost $4.99 USD/ CAD after the first change. Changes to online ID can be made through the Settings menu or via the Profile page of your PS4.

When you change your online ID, you will have the option to display your previous ID with your new ID, so your friends can recognize you. Once you decide to display your old ID or not, you won’t be able to adjust this after completing the online ID change process.

This feature is compatible with PS4 games originally published after April 1, 2018, and a large majority of the most-played PS4 games that were released before this date. However, please note not all games and applications for PS4, PS3 and PS Vita systems are guaranteed to support the online ID change, and users may occasionally encounter issues or errors in certain games. If for any reason you experience issues after changing your ID, you can revert back to your original ID for free at any time (you will only be able to revert once during the preview program). Reverting back to an old ID will resolve most issues caused by the ID change. In addition, when this feature officially launches, a list of compatible games published before April 1, 2018, will be provided on PlayStation.com for reference before you make a change.

The preview program for this feature is scheduled to conclude at the end of November 2018. The full rollout of the feature to all PS4 owners is planned for early 2019, so stay tuned for updates down the road!
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 09:46 PM   #2282

How many people would actually want/need to change their user ID? I didn't expect them to be charging fees for this, not cheap also. Maybe due to the very huge coding feature implementation?
mliolukiye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 10:37 PM   #2283
Arch-Supremacy Member

How many people would actually want/need to change their user ID? I didn't expect them to be charging fees for this, not cheap also. Maybe due to the very huge coding feature implementation?

The first change is free, and changes after that will cost $9.99 USD / CAD.

triple confirm before you press enter
Old 11-10-2018, 10:48 PM   #2284
Master Member

Apparently a lot of ppl have been asking for this. People who made ID like xX_myname_Xx, myname95, that sort of thing.

The charges is in line with what Microsoft is charging, free for first time, us$10 subsequently (not sure if there is discount for xbox live members).
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 09:53 AM   #2285
Master Member

black ops 4 is being released today!
BwaySaiDonk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 11:13 AM   #2286

started playing AC Odessey last night

still looking for ps4 players to complete storymode for OVERCOOKED 2!
How do you find AC Odyssey? As a fan of all things related to ancient Greece and Sparta, i know i definitely have to get this one.. just that Witcher 3 is keeping me extremely busy atm and i have the entire Unchartered series still wrapped up. Gameplay wise i've heard comparisons beweent AC Odyssey and Witcher 3, heard its pretty massive.
cutthroat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 11:33 AM   #2287

I would want to change. My id was created when I was in poly. Now prefer to have a better id.
kennerv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 11:54 AM   #2288
Greater Supremacy Member

How do you find AC Odyssey? As a fan of all things related to ancient Greece and Sparta, i know i definitely have to get this one.. just that Witcher 3 is keeping me extremely busy atm and i have the entire Unchartered series still wrapped up. Gameplay wise i've heard comparisons beweent AC Odyssey and Witcher 3, heard its pretty massive.
hmmm got related to assassin in anyway ?

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Swordsman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 12:41 PM   #2289

Sorry what is? Ancient Greece or Witcher 3?
Old 12-10-2018, 02:58 PM   #2290

Hi,

Do not hesitate to buy new games on impulse. Finish what u have begun and slowly played through the rest of the games that u have on hand. This new games will not be gone....somewhere out there, there will be a copy belongs to you.

If and only if, you are a steelbook collectors, than some titles deserved to be bought on day 1 because of limited copies.

Most important thing is finish + enjoy the games that you have bought. Completed games will be more memorable than games that u have owned.

rudylili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 03:40 PM   #2291

if by assassin u mean the "freedom" side in the never ending struggle between freedom vs order in AC series then yes it got relation to assassin
little_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 03:53 PM   #2292

Hi,

Do not hesitate to buy new games on impulse. Finish what u have begun and slowly played through the rest of the games that u have on hand. This new games will not be gone....somewhere out there, there will be a copy belongs to you.

If and only if, you are a steelbook collectors, than some titles deserved to be bought on day 1 because of limited copies.

Most important thing is finish + enjoy the games that you have bought. Completed games will be more memorable than games that u have owned.
Actually after some thought i am tempted to buy the Spartan edition that comes with the steelbook but its mostly sold out
Old 12-10-2018, 04:22 PM   #2293
Greater Supremacy Member

if want to get steelbook edition best to pre order.

those normal casing anytime can buy.

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Swordsman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 05:48 PM   #2294
Arch-Supremacy Member

i am in the beginning of odyssey. the game is very similar to ac origins. difference is there is some rpg elements like customise outfits, various options on how you want to reply to people but does not affect the game alot etc. the famous spartan kick is quite useful. can lure the enemies to high area then kick them down.

spartans in this game are puny never eat enough rice. my impression of spartans should be similar like gerard butler in 300.

there is a special mode where you will not get any help and allow you to really be an assassin as the game will not show you where to go or where is your objective etc. you have to explore and pick them up yourself.

witcher 3 still beat this game by many times. cannot compare. ac odyssey is more for fans of ac franchise. anyway i am looking forward to cyberpunk 2077.
Old 12-10-2018, 10:22 PM   #2295
Supremacy Member

What sales? Where?
crazy game deals
etbenben is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.