[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
Oops, forgot that The Division is Asia PS+, so it will be next Thu.

Ya, I think Division is more for multiplayer. Ghost Recon was good for both. In fact, the AI in Ghost Recon is very OP, might even be easier doing solo.
Ya sia the AI too op. Just mark enemy and let them drop them can clear an outpost easily.

Now that Ace Combat is making a comeback, maybe Ubisoft is bringing back Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X :s13:
I'm waiting for ace combat, confirm will hoot.

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah H.A.W.X my fav game last time in sec school
Hawx was the dang man
I played it on PC but using the PS2 controllers damn shiok

I'll be really happy if they did Ghost Recon warfighters too, super underrated single player FPS experience

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT

Emospence

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Correct.

There are things to take note of:

- Some games/DLCs are locked to region (can't think of example offhand) or locked to account (this is especially for microtransaction type of DLC, if you use a certain account to buy the microtransaction, you cannot use another account to access it).

- Creating account on other regions to buy DLC for that region's game is easy, but it does involve buying the respective region PSN card to top up the account's wallet. You do so digitally, pay via cc/paypal and get code immediately, from sites like Amazon US, Amazon UK, PC Game Supply (these sites do not have mark up, for the latter, some denominations have 'activation fee', buy $10 ones instead).

- If you intend to sell off the disc after playing, note that somehow the market views R2 as inferior. There is no logical explanation for it. Some say the PEGI rating logo is ugly (personally I think it looks good, especially since it has color).

Thanks!!

Does the dlc limitation also apply to patches/updates (eg 4k support that didn't come with the disc)

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hope i didnt make the wrong choice.

jumped to asia for the next 12 mths. dunno what games us store will give from april onwards since only left ps4 games.

but good thing is i got the membership at a low price. 30$. quite surprised no ppl buy. on carousell for 1 mth the listing. worst case if us give good games then get 1/ 3 mths membership. :|

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now that Ace Combat is making a comeback, maybe Ubisoft is bringing back Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X
:s13:

Long time no play ace combat liao. The planes all damn big to be able to carry so many missiles :s13:

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Does the dlc limitation also apply to patches/updates (eg 4k support that didn't come with the disc)
Patches are automatic, the PS4 will go find the correct region and update for you, you don't have to care which region account you use and so on.

Some features (eg. Japanese voiceover) are packaged as DLC, those you need to purchase (free or paid or a code on piece of paper that comes with the game) and download.

Jehuti2468

Reaction score
Hi I have a question. Sony charged my cc for auto psn+ renewal last week. I dont get any email beforehand about my psn+ expiring. I rarely play now so I dont want to pay for 1 year subscription. By any chance I can ask for a refund? I know that 14days return policy is avail for another region but I cant find any explanation for asian region. Anyone got any experience like this before? And where to contact sony singapore? I prefer email since im not in singapore right now. Thx in advance

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
trying to buy the Helldivers collection on PSN - but can't buy because I already own an earlier version @_@

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi I have a question. Sony charged my cc for auto psn+ renewal last week. I dont get any email beforehand about my psn+ expiring. I rarely play now so I dont want to pay for 1 year subscription. By any chance I can ask for a refund? I know that 14days return policy is avail for another region but I cant find any explanation for asian region. Anyone got any experience like this before? And where to contact sony singapore? I prefer email since im not in singapore right now. Thx in advance

Same experince as mine. Auto charged my cc for psn renewal and received an email saying its already paid.

1st call the PSN ASIA Hotline.

(Its a hongkie and expect a slang accent)

2nd they will email you with regards to your account.

3rd you have to top up $10 to wallet psn so called their banking fee and handling fee in order to proceed with the refund

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
I think email support ended long ago. Asia also didn't implement any live chat support, as far as I can tell. Have to call them by phone.

Customer Service Hotline
Singapore
Tel: 800 8523 663
Operating hours: 10:00 - 19:00; Mon - Sat
https://asia.playstation.com/en-sg/support/contact-us/

By the way, advice to everyone: always disable PS+ auto-renewal, even if you intend to continue using the service. Instead, buy PS+ subscriptions when there is a good deal available (like buy 12 months get 2 or 3 months, buy 12 months get 3 months Netflix, buy 12 months get certain game for free). It adds on to the current PS+ period, you don't lose anything by buying more months when your current subscription hasn't run out.

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
trying to buy the Helldivers collection on PSN - but can't buy because I already own an earlier version @_@

anyone got any suggestions how to manage this?

the latest US PSN sale is confusing - the end dates are all over the place

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone got any suggestions how to manage this?

the latest US PSN sale is confusing - the end dates are all over the place
Usually when you own a game, you cannot buy a bundle that includes what you already own. Like if you have HZD, you can't buy HZD complete edition, you will have to get the DLC separately. But if you just want to buy the bigger/newer version even though you already have part of it, you will have to use another account to buy it.

I remember reading that you can actually create another account as a child account to an existing account, so that you can buy the bigger bundle and still enjoy PS+ discount (assuming the parent account is PS+ member). I only vaguely remember this, you will need to google and research more if that's what you intend to do (or just test it by creating child account and don't place order if PS+ discount is not available).

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think email support ended long ago. Asia also didn't implement any live chat support, as far as I can tell. Have to call them by phone.

Customer Service Hotline
Singapore
Tel: 800 8523 663
Operating hours: 10:00 - 19:00; Mon - Sat
https://asia.playstation.com/en-sg/support/contact-us/

By the way, advice to everyone: always disable PS+ auto-renewal, even if you intend to continue using the service. Instead, buy PS+ subscriptions when there is a good deal available (like buy 12 months get 2 or 3 months, buy 12 months get 3 months Netflix, buy 12 months get certain game for free). It adds on to the current PS+ period, you don't lose anything by buying more months when your current subscription hasn't run out.

Can stop for 6 months then buy again the subscription if got good game ?
Those previously free game bought inside the account will be resurrected ? :s11:

molotovmocktail

Reaction score
Yes mine got Rez with the old games but realistically you won’t be playing them...

Those previously free game bought inside the account will be resurrected ? :s11:

dio brando

Master Member
Reaction score

ya can. thats why even if don't play/don't download to your system, just remember to always "add to library" the monthly PS+ free games.

Elysium87

Reaction score
dam, i remember i did add bloodborne when it was free, couldn't find it in my library drive now. dam wasted

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.