HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree503Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-10-2018, 03:46 PM   #2326
Master Member

Anyone staying at Hougang? Which game shop do you go to for buying games? Last time got Eddie games and tog but now all gone. Don't really want to support playe..
kennerv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2018, 03:48 PM   #2327
Honorary Member

Anyone staying at Hougang? Which game shop do you go to for buying games? Last time got Eddie games and tog but now all gone. Don't really want to support playe..
Buy online? Since Qisahn etc now on Lazada and Qoo10
knightshaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2018, 04:16 PM   #2328
Master Member

Buy online? Since Qisahn etc now on Lazada and Qoo10
I need to clarify, prefer to have a physical shop to browse.
Old 17-10-2018, 05:05 PM   #2329
High Supremacy Member

I need to clarify, prefer to have a physical shop to browse.
Browse at shop le then head to lazada/qoo10/shopee to get at a cheaper price. lol.
Old 18-10-2018, 12:39 AM   #2330

which DLC u referring to?
since SG is offering the new 5 chef DLC, you may consider.

If u saying on the surf n turf DLC, then u need to create an R2 region (ie. canada) PSN and purchase as the DLC is region lock.
Thanks, surf and turf but I bought the us 1. Alamak when I realise got region lock so wasted 6 usd. I”ll look into buying the Canada 1, thanks!
Abide. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 06:37 AM   #2331
Arch-Supremacy Member

I didn’t craft Valkyrie armour but I had some Ivaldi gear. Weapons were all highest alr. Was at level 7 actually so not OP also.

I think my choice of runic attacks may have been so efficient and I didn’t really know how to dodge the blinding light aftack till I watched videos.

you got bis gear ?
Old 18-10-2018, 07:33 AM   #2332
Master Member

Thanks, surf and turf but I bought the us 1. Alamak when I realise got region lock so wasted 6 usd. I”ll look into buying the Canada 1, thanks!
which DLC u referring to?
since SG is offering the new 5 chef DLC, you may consider.

If u saying on the surf n turf DLC, then u need to create an R2 region (ie. canada) PSN and purchase as the DLC is region lock.
What region is your game disc?

R1 (US/Canada) is CUSA10940
R2 (EU/UK) is CUSA10870
R3 (SG/Asia) is also CUSA10870

In theory, R2 and R3 are compatible. I say in theory cos I don't own this game and have not tested, but it's based on the product code (which you can see as part of the PSN store URL address). A bit weird though, cos the R3 has English/Chinese/Japanese/Korean languages, whereas R2 should be English only, so not sure they are really compatible.

Note that Canada is R1, not R2 as mentioned in the quoted reply. If you already wasted US$6 (presumably buying the DLC from US psn store), buying from Canada won't be any different. Your game is probably not R1 to begin with.

Note that R3 game was released much later. R1 and R2 were Aug 7, R3 only on Sep 27. (R3 didn't even have Overcooked 1). And as for the Surf 'n' Turf DLC, it is only available on R1 and R2 now. R3 still haven't released yet, have to wait. Most R3 weekly release is on Thursdays, so maybe later today, if not then next Thu, if not...
PierceLee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 09:12 AM   #2333

sorry pierce, how u know which region you purchase of the game in PSN?
Old 18-10-2018, 09:16 AM   #2334
Arch-Supremacy Member

sorry pierce, how u know which region you purchase of the game in PSN?
when you create your psn account, which country did you put as your address? if sg address then is asia.
Old 18-10-2018, 09:29 AM   #2335

when you create your psn account, which country did you put as your address? if sg address then is asia.
ok thanks, so meaning to say "overcooked 2" which i bought from is for asia region, thats why we cant buy any DLCs from Canada or US etc rite ?
Old 18-10-2018, 09:44 AM   #2336
Arch-Supremacy Member

ok thanks, so meaning to say "overcooked 2" which i bought from is for asia region, thats why we cant buy any DLCs from Canada or US etc rite ?
not sure if overcooked 2 can use dlcs from canada or us. if can then you need to create a us psn account. this time the address you enter has to be from us. also asia psn has dlc for overcooked 2.
Old 18-10-2018, 12:42 PM   #2337
Master Member

Sony Interactive Entertainment Hong Kong Limited Singapore Branch (SIES) announced that “PlayStation®4 Pro Red Dead Redemption 2 Bundle Pack” will be available in Singapore, at a manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of SGD 669. The bundle pack includes a PlayStation®4 Pro (PS4TM Pro) console (Jet Black 1TB), a DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller, and the Blu-ray DiscTM version of the PS4TM title “Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition”. The bundle pack comes with the bonus digital contents “The War Horse” and “The Outlaw Survival Kit”.

https://asia.playstation.com/en-sg/p...mption2bundle/

btw, the game supposedly comes on 2 discs, total install size 105GB

Last edited by PierceLee; 18-10-2018 at 12:44 PM..
PierceLee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 05:22 PM   #2338
Master Member

Sony Interactive Entertainment Hong Kong Limited Singapore Branch (SIES) announced that “PlayStation®4 Pro Red Dead Redemption 2 Bundle Pack” will be available in Singapore, at a manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of SGD 669. The bundle pack includes a PlayStation®4 Pro (PS4TM Pro) console (Jet Black 1TB), a DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller, and the Blu-ray DiscTM version of the PS4TM title “Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition”. The bundle pack comes with the bonus digital contents “The War Horse” and “The Outlaw Survival Kit”.

https://asia.playstation.com/en-sg/p...mption2bundle/

btw, the game supposedly comes on 2 discs, total install size 105GB
Any confirmation that it will be 2 discs?
Old 18-10-2018, 10:56 PM   #2339

What region is your game disc?

R1 (US/Canada) is CUSA10940
R2 (EU/UK) is CUSA10870
R3 (SG/Asia) is also CUSA10870

In theory, R2 and R3 are compatible. I say in theory cos I don't own this game and have not tested, but it's based on the product code (which you can see as part of the PSN store URL address). A bit weird though, cos the R3 has English/Chinese/Japanese/Korean languages, whereas R2 should be English only, so not sure they are really compatible.

Note that Canada is R1, not R2 as mentioned in the quoted reply. If you already wasted US$6 (presumably buying the DLC from US psn store), buying from Canada won't be any different. Your game is probably not R1 to begin with.

Note that R3 game was released much later. R1 and R2 were Aug 7, R3 only on Sep 27. (R3 didn't even have Overcooked 1). And as for the Surf 'n' Turf DLC, it is only available on R1 and R2 now. R3 still haven't released yet, have to wait. Most R3 weekly release is on Thursdays, so maybe later today, if not then next Thu, if not...

Thanks... Guess I”ll slowly wait
Old 18-10-2018, 10:57 PM   #2340

Confirm if the base is the Asia 1 I compatible with a us dlc. Tried and tested. I bought mine physically in sg so l l have to wait for the dlc
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.