[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Why my ps4pro run RE2 game disc like flying a plane. So loud the fan noise of the ps4pro.

Any RE2 ps4 pro gamers face the same issue ?
Are you talking about noise coming from spinning of the disc (disc noise) or from the fan trying to cool the GPU/CPU (fan noise)?

For fan noise, the PS4 Pro works harder, especially when generating 4K output. It results in more heat, so the fan needs to work harder to cool it. This is common for PS4 Pro, more noticeable when playing graphics intensive games. It's normal. (There is a latest PS4 Pro model that has lower noise. Basically the fan is just less aggressive and it leaves the processors hotter.)

Switching to digital download version is not going to change this. If you want, can download the RE2 demo (here on US PSN, somehow SG PSN doesn't have it, so create a US account to download) and try, see whether you get the same fan noise.

As for disc noise, I doubt it is so noticeable. Most games install fully to the HDD anyway, so it's not likely to be spinning the disc much to generate noise.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
now got CNY sales until 13 feb.

is it worth getting Persona 5 for 20 bucks?
Not 20 bucks leh. Normal price 40, now 20% off ($32) or 30% off if PS+ member ($28). More like 30 bucks.

Anyone played Persona 5 in Chinese? I already have English version, wonder if playing in Chinese with Japanese voice makes a big difference.

I played DQ11 in Chinese (no voice), also wondering if worth getting the English version (with EN vo) now :s13:

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not 20 bucks leh. Normal price 40, now 20% off ($32) or 30% off if PS+ member ($28). More like 30 bucks.

Anyone played Persona 5 in Chinese? I already have English version, wonder if playing in Chinese with Japanese voice makes a big difference.

I played DQ11 in Chinese (no voice), also wondering if worth getting the English version (with EN vo) now :s13:

usually japanese translated to chinese is more able to express the emotions than english.

but for your case, why play again?? dun waste $$$ lah.

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Is ps4 model cuh-2218a export set from hk?

I see carousell selling ps4 quite cheap at $360-380 for this model.

Local sg set I see official Sony sticker on the box but model is cuh-2106a

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
delete and dl again next time lah. don't bother with resell... experiences tell me that the resell money vanish as soon as it comes.

example: meet up at MRT sell game for $40.. eat 1 ~ 3 meals money gone. asking myself... wtf I gain...??:s11:
Cannot liddat say. You spend $60+ on 1 game, nett loss is $60+. After complete sell, say sell for $40. $60+ minus $40, nett loss $20+. Its about reducing nett loss.

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

mliolukiye

Reaction score
I agree. Friends of mine have been using this method to optimize the use of the value because they won't replay the games anyways. Though it's a little net loss per game transaction, if you do the Math, overall, they only just spend a considerable amount to play and complete many games.

Unless you talk about heavily discounted old games like HZD now lah, only cost below $20. Download digital, play, delete, then sua already. Haha.

Cannot liddat say. You spend $60+ on 1 game, nett loss is $60+. After complete sell, say sell for $40. $60+ minus $40, nett loss $20+. Its about reducing nett loss.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Anthem open beta weekend
available to everyone, no need to pre-order
now till Mon morning (February 3 at 6PM PT US time)

SG PSN download: https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/product/JP0006-CUSA13053_00-ASIA000000000000
US PSN download: https://store.playstation.com/en-us...ning&cid=bbdcf834-6f68-4723-bd75-52bf5f1bdb50
26GB

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
flying got ironman feeling lol
I find it very strange that the game is 3rd person but when in the hub it's 1st person. (Games like Destiny is 1st person but 3rd person in hub.) Don't know what's the point of being 1st person, and the 1st person movement in hub is so slow.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I find it very strange that the game is 3rd person but when in the hub it's 1st person. (Games like Destiny is 1st person but 3rd person in hub.) Don't know what's the point of being 1st person, and the 1st person movement in hub is so slow.

i got error blue screen after my entire squad died.

and during gameplay theres some minor slowdown

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.