HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree396Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-10-2018, 10:03 PM   #2491
Master Member

any promo for psn+ now?

my SG membership ending tomorrow and i forgot to check for good deals for the past few months
You missed it. There are 12+2 months till 28th Oct.
kennerv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 10:47 PM   #2492
Supremacy Member

Is 350 usd for PS 4 pro worth during Black Friday. How Long more will PS4 last until PS 5 release?
rayban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 11:01 PM   #2493
Supremacy Member

Just a question, anyone know what app that America use like our Carousell that I can compare a pre owned price vs new price. As my Friends told me in America that people always sell their PS4 or gadgets
rayban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 11:14 PM   #2494
Greater Supremacy Member

Yea I guess the realism makes for an epic adventure if you have the time to play it through but for people like myself with limited time (1-2hrs playtime a day), it feels like a lot of time not doing much

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT

im fine with game which has long game lengthy that are meaningful and purposeful.

not wasting time doing mundane stuff just to drag the game length.

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.

Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 11:32 PM   #2495

Is 350 usd for PS 4 pro worth during Black Friday. How Long more will PS4 last until PS 5 release?
just calculate 350usd to sgd and compare to local singapore price, PS4 still got about 1-2 years i think
Elysium87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 11:58 PM   #2496

The 'most likely' timeframe now is announced late 2019, released in 2020.
SiaoAngMoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2018, 02:22 AM   #2497

im fine with game which has long game lengthy that are meaningful and purposeful.

not wasting time doing mundane stuff just to drag the game length.
Still in chapter 2 but am doing critical stuffs such as hunting the legendary deer, unlock Fence, and getting the gold bars in that burnt down village.

I spent like a good few minutes on those missions and double the time watching the horse's backside as I ride and ride and ride wasting my short few time that I have once I finish work.

The game feels too draggy at this point. No nice music unlike GTA 5 where I can choose a radio station to listen to. All I have is the galloping sound.

I thought I was getting a game. Not a cowboy simulator.

This is somewhat reminiscent of GTA 4 when they try to make the game a bit too realistic such as crashing the car will throw you out of the window. Was it realistic? Yes. Was it fun, no.
Then they changed it to be more fun again like past GTAs and the car mechanics and all feels fun again.
LiLAsN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2018, 02:42 AM   #2498
Greater Supremacy Member

Still in chapter 2 but am doing critical stuffs such as hunting the legendary deer, unlock Fence, and getting the gold bars in that burnt down village.

I spent like a good few minutes on those missions and double the time watching the horse's backside as I ride and ride and ride wasting my short few time that I have once I finish work.

The game feels too draggy at this point. No nice music unlike GTA 5 where I can choose a radio station to listen to. All I have is the galloping sound.

I thought I was getting a game. Not a cowboy simulator.

This is somewhat reminiscent of GTA 4 when they try to make the game a bit too realistic such as crashing the car will throw you out of the window. Was it realistic? Yes. Was it fun, no.
Then they changed it to be more fun again like past GTAs and the car mechanics and all feels fun again.

This is my opinion. You don't have to agree, and I'm not trying to convince you to change your opinion.

Everything here is subjective and if you find the game perfect the way it is, then you don't need to post here. I'm happy you like the game the way it is.

This isn't a Pros and Cons list because as many things I find bad about the game, it doesn't even compare with the things I love in RDR2. This is purely the negative aspects.

If you have issues not on this list; please post them. I'd love to hear other opinions on what is wrong with the game, and how things could be "fixed/changed".

The list isn't in a certain order. So more pressing issues may be near the bottom and small things at the top.

Unbreakable Shop Doors

We can't Lock doors in a shop we are robbing.

Unlimited Lawmen spawns

No ability to speed up looting

The amount of items you can store being capped at 3.

Gang members donations is a joke.

Hair growth being locked behind Hair Growth Tonics

Tracking Animals shouldn't be timed, and the path is too hard to see.

We can be underweight, healthy, or obese yet this changes nothing in terms of cosmetic appearance.

The touch pad should be the map button, not camera controls.

Robbing people is nothing but RNG. What's the point of having so many pointless options?

Too many things can be reported to the law, and dealing with Witnesses is also RNG and the only way to be sure is by killing them...

Witnesses for Threating witnesses.

Only we are punished by the law, never the people who attack us in the first place.

Insulting people into attacking us shouldn't being illegal.

Almost all crimes guarentee an investigation/bounty for no reason.

The bounty system is s***. The only way to lose a bounty is by paying or jail. If you die by a bounty hunter or Lawmen, the bounty should go away.

The Universal Honor system is s***. Why is helping our gang worth + Honor but looting is - Honor? Why do you get discounts from clerks for having gang honor?

The Stamina system is s***. Max level is barely different from the minimum level. We should be able to unlock infinite stamina.

Only Being able to fast travel FROM the camp is garbage for a game of this size.

Not being able to fast travel to specific spots is crap.

Why am I able to shop at stores when I have a bounty, but can't use the coach to fast travel?

We shouldn't be able to see what we can buy from a store until we can actually buy it.

There are far too few unlockable Unique weapons. There are also too many melee weapons compaired to the Firearms.

You can only customize a weapon's appearances. The parts are ONLY upgrade the stats and upgrades are not customization.
CQC Hug is a forbidden art, doing that was what really killed Big Boss, not foxdie.
stickyreportquote
MGO_FOXHOUNDED (Topic Creator)1 day ago#2
The lack of Horses is a crime. There is only ONE elite horse.

You should be able to customize more of the horse's appearance.

Having to wait for specific camp Mini-games is stupid.

Challanges shouldn't be unlocked. You should be able to do all of them in any order.

Carrying one animal hide at a time is f***ing stupid. If it's a legendary animal, or just a large animal, then fine.. but medium to small animals? f*** no.

The Cover system is a joke. Half the time there is s*** in the way so you can't even use cover properly, and the other half is when you're in the middle of no where and can't hide behind slimmer trees or rocks.

The inability to bring Gang members with you makes the game being about a gang pointless. Also we should be able to level certain members up.

Cheats locking trophies, that's perfectly fine. Cheats locking saves? Why the f*** would you do that?

Some of the things you can do with cheats should of been unlockable passives for achiving certain things in the game. ( Infinite Ammo, Infinite Sprint, ext)

Why can I take off my shoes, but not my shirt or pants?

The Bandana is pointless. It should work the same way the Gray Fox mask worked in Elder Scrolls: Oblivion but with more realistic boundries.

The fact that you can't quick toggle any masks,only a bandana, is stupid.

The Horse A.I. is garbage. They randomly kick you if you go after a certain sidepouch but not the other? The also have horrible path tracing. Crashing into a tree is overkill most of the time.

Swimming Stamina is idiotic. Why does it go down just as fast as running full sprint?

Hunting is a joke. Arrows are pointless and the quality of the hide is no longer determined by a clean kill.

Tommahawks should go faster and further when used in deadaim.

Leveling up skills is underwhelming. The differences between max and minimum are a joke.

Quickdraw fights make no sense. You have to press R2 slowly and lose a good portion of the time or you can just tap deadaim and do it instantly.....

Map Icons randomly go missing.

You should be able to find Poker, Stabby McHandy, Dominos, and 21 on the map's key any time you want.

Why are there only 2 Trapper locations....

Why can't we unlock more things for our base? Like a Trapper, stores, fences, a barber, a f***ing bath?

Picking up a hat that fell off should automaticly get picked back up if you walk over it when not in a fight.

Weapons automatically getting stashed when ridding your horse is f***ing stupid.

You should be able to store items on your horse. If NPCs can put drinks, tonics,watches in their horse's side packs, then why the f*** can't we?

Why can't we customize or upgrade unique weapons?

Trains shouldn't stop just because a bullet goes off 8 carts down. They should only stop if a witness makes it all the way to the front and tells the conductor before you can stop them.

Stop forcing us to walk in the god damn camp!

What's the point of being able to greet or antagonize people in the camp if we have no relationship building options in the game?

Why the f*** is my Bandolier always empty (no bullets) when I have hundreds of bullets.....

Why can't we have options on where we have our side arm holsters? Two on each side, Two in the Back, shoulder holsters, ext.

Talismans shouldn't all be things you make and buy. We should be able to find some, and or they should just be rewards given when we level up our skills.

Why are the clothing colors so limited?

Why do certain colors have patches on them while others don't?

creating a bullet 1 at a time at camp? time wasting at its best!!!
super long list of issue from a Gamefaqs user.

it beats the hell out of everyone here.
LiLAsN likes this.

Old 31-10-2018, 04:42 AM   #2499
Arch-Supremacy Member

Those playing RDR2 . Hows the game so far guys? Worth to hoot?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT
Whizdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2018, 08:48 AM   #2500
Master Member

super long list of issue from a Gamefaqs user.

it beats the hell out of everyone here.
Wah the list is damn true.

Here's a comparison of rdr2 and ac: odyssey by kotaku.
https://kotaku.com/red-dead-redempti...nds-1830101610
Quote:
In the Ubisoft model, everything is laid out at the player’s feet. The game feels like a digital tool, or maybe an operating system. It’s full of menus and progress bars. Every activity fits into a larger, clearly delineated context: enemy outposts, sync points, caves, tombs, cities, leader homes, convoys, and so on. You always know precisely what you’re doing and where you stand.

Red Dead Redemption 2 does almost none of those things, which makes for a fascinating, distinctive experience. I find it appealing despite its evident flaws, and in a completely different way from something like AC Odyssey.

The game is okay to me. I enjoy the story, gameplay mechanic can be better but overall I'm enjoying the game so far.
Old 31-10-2018, 09:22 AM   #2501
Greater Supremacy Member

if you can overlook all the points in my post above you, then its worth to hoot.

Old 31-10-2018, 09:27 AM   #2502
Greater Supremacy Member

Wah the list is damn true.

Here's a comparison of rdr2 and ac: odyssey by kotaku.
https://kotaku.com/red-dead-redempti...nds-1830101610
Quote:
In the Ubisoft model, everything is laid out at the player’s feet. The game feels like a digital tool, or maybe an operating system. It’s full of menus and progress bars. Every activity fits into a larger, clearly delineated context: enemy outposts, sync points, caves, tombs, cities, leader homes, convoys, and so on. You always know precisely what you’re doing and where you stand.

Red Dead Redemption 2 does almost none of those things, which makes for a fascinating, distinctive experience. I find it appealing despite its evident flaws, and in a completely different way from something like AC Odyssey.

The game is okay to me. I enjoy the story, gameplay mechanic can be better but overall I'm enjoying the game so far.
how is this a 10/10 game if there are so many "issues"

Old 31-10-2018, 09:44 AM   #2503
Supremacy Member

The list is exactly what I'm experiencing. Definitely not a game for working adults with limited play time. You will probably spent most of your time riding the horse.
LiLAsN and lifeishard like this.
Bumblebee Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2018, 09:46 AM   #2504
Master Member

how is this a 10/10 game if there are so many "issues"
Idk man. Perhaps the attention to details compensate to the amount of "issues".
Old 31-10-2018, 09:52 AM   #2505
Greater Supremacy Member

The list is exactly what I'm experiencing. Definitely not a game for working adults with limited play time. You will probably spent most of your time riding the horse.

or impatient gamer.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.