HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree232Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2018, 03:58 PM   #2581

Just curious.
Rdr2 able to lock on target or have to manually move analog to lock on enemy??

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT
There's aim assist. Go into aim mode when enemy appears in range.
qwertified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 04:16 PM   #2582
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just curious.

dead eye mode you can manually move the analog stick and r1 to target various body parts of the enemies. on animals you can see where the critical parts are.
Old 07-11-2018, 05:32 PM   #2583

Just curious.

There's an option to have lock on in the settings.
kennerv is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 05:36 PM   #2584

Yeah, which is why i don't like GTA 5 either lol. Cmon why so hard to implement fast travel. Witcher 3 has it, spiderman has it (he takes mrt lol).
This:
for fast travel, you have to use the map near arthur's bed. you can fast travel to any town you have unlocked with it. also there are horse carriage and train in the town where you can fast travel. you can rob the passengers in the train for some money. some big town has tram for easy travel.
IMO, if you think about it, the era of rdr is before there are proper roads, so if give you a freaking fast horse, later you can't make it turn. Like it happened to me that in the wild, I was happily galloping on my horse and didn't notice a fallen tree. Boom and Arthur went flying.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:26 PM   #2585
Arch-Supremacy Member

This:

IMO, if you think about it, the era of rdr is before there are proper roads, so if give you a freaking fast horse, later you can't make it turn. Like it happened to me that in the wild, I was happily galloping on my horse and didn't notice a fallen tree. Boom and Arthur went flying.
improve the bonding of your horse for better control. best is to max it.

once you reach level 2, hold r1 and square for your horse to stand on 2 legs. gradually tap r1 to slow the speed of the horse or hold r1 for a complete stop.

holding r1 and x can let the horse skid turn or skid stop at high speed so you can avoid the fallen tree easily. press x while sprinting for horse to jump over obstacle. to conserve stamina of your horse, tap x at certain point of sprinting.
Old 07-11-2018, 08:12 PM   #2586
Supremacy Member

See the prediction for PS4 pro this year is 280usd. Don’t know real Ma
https://bestblackfriday.com/hot/playstation-4
rayban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:32 PM   #2587
Master Member

Gave RDR2 another 2 hours of playtime and decided to sell it

Gameplay a bit too slow paced to make my limited time meaningful so might as well sell it while it's still high priced and perhaps pick it up again when I have much more time to slowly play throigh

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT
But riding horse around seems quite fun leh

I like riding my Strider around in Horizon Zero Dawn

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS 5T
lousydrinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 11:06 PM   #2588
Arch-Supremacy Member

Actually whats the purpose of camp funds ah?

Whizdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 02:07 PM   #2589
Arch-Supremacy Member

Actually whats the purpose of camp funds ah?

the more the camp funds the better the morale of the people in the camp and they will contribute more to the funds. funds are used to upgrade your camp which give you supplies such as food, tonics, ammo, horse food etc. the better the camp upgrades the better the supplies you get.

tonics are used to restore and fortify your health, stamina and dead eye bars. these will help you survive better when facing many lawmen, bounty hunters or legendary animals. food are used to replenish your health, stamina and dead eye cores and also keeping your weight in healthy range.

horse food is used to improve your bond with the horse and also replenish your horse stamina and health cores. the better the bond the better you can control your horse.
Old 08-11-2018, 05:23 PM   #2590
Arch-Supremacy Member

Got a question for hunting of animals. Some animals can be used for craftings and etc meaning what? I bring back the body or just skin it will do

Whizdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 06:26 PM   #2591

Got a question for hunting of animals. Some animals can be used for craftings and etc meaning what? I bring back the body or just skin it will do

Depends. Go to Mr Pearson or Trapper. Under the craft/buy menu can see what you need to craft what. Then donate/sell the appropriate items to be able to get those items.
Old 08-11-2018, 07:05 PM   #2592
Arch-Supremacy Member

just the skin. legendary animals skin have to sell to the trapper to craft legendary outfits. you can skip if you do not want the outfits since they don't serve any purpose. some animal parts like tooth can be sold to fence to craft trinkets or talisman. trinkets and talismans are important.
Old 09-11-2018, 12:59 AM   #2593
Honorary Member

Beat Saber - November 20

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018...h-new-content/
Old 09-11-2018, 06:53 AM   #2594
Master Member

just the skin. legendary animals skin have to sell to the trapper to craft legendary outfits. you can skip if you do not want the outfits since they don't serve any purpose. some animal parts like tooth can be sold to fence to craft trinkets or talisman. trinkets and talismans are important.
Also, do not sell away all those jewelry as trinkets and talismans needs them too. Knew it too late...at chapter 4 and not crafted a single talisman or trinket...damn sad..
lifeishard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 10:11 AM   #2595

Perfect skins can make into various satchels from Mr Pearson, when you craft them all the Legend of the East Satchel will be made available.

the satchel has 99 qty of every items, currently each item can only carry 3-5 max. So never run out of space.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.