HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree301Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-01-2019, 02:13 PM   #3121

new g-generation... this time got all the alternate universe...

the game only focus on Seed, Wing, 00 and barbatos and all the MSV of those series.
waiting for it
ZeroTear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2019, 09:49 PM   #3122
Master Member

lol capcom's reply to RE2 purist KPKB model/face/costume one

buy PS store card, or march 22 free DLC.
Old 23-01-2019, 12:32 AM   #3123
Master Member

RE2 reviews are up:

ACG: absolutely worth going out there and getting right now

IGN: 8.8

Gamespot: 9

Easy Allies: 9
wwh5210 likes this.
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2019, 09:26 AM   #3124

RE2 reviews are up:

ACG: absolutely worth going out there and getting right now

IGN: 8.8

Gamespot: 9

Easy Allies: 9
IGN has deleted their review due to wrong info. They should be uploading it again shortly lol.
wwh5210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2019, 09:44 AM   #3125
Master Member

IGN has deleted their review due to wrong info. They should be uploading it again shortly lol.
lol, a few months ago they had to remove a review (Dead Cells, I think) cos it's found that the IGN writer basically copied from some youtuber's review. They then found that many of that writer's reviews were copied too. IGN fired that guy and had to redo the old reviews. Hope this time it's just 'wrong info'.
Old 23-01-2019, 10:24 AM   #3126

lol, a few months ago they had to remove a review (Dead Cells, I think) cos it's found that the IGN writer basically copied from some youtuber's review. They then found that many of that writer's reviews were copied too. IGN fired that guy and had to redo the old reviews. Hope this time it's just 'wrong info'.
They have just updated their scores from 8.8 to 9.
Old 23-01-2019, 12:40 PM   #3127
Master Member

that one really lol that idiot uses primary school level of copying its what i did in school, 1 sentence change 1 word hope teacher don't found out aka tau gai (hokkien) lol

and the other popular meme is 'too much water' for pokemon review? IGN review level is see see jiu hao one.
PierceLee likes this.
Old 23-01-2019, 06:58 PM   #3128

https://sea.ign.com/m/resident-evil-...-evil-2-review

[Editor's Note: We've realized that we were confused about the way the second perspective is unlocked. After you play through one, the alternate perspective becomes available for the other character through different section of the main menu. We're working on a revised version of this review and will update it shortly. We apologize for the error.]
mliolukiye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2019, 07:31 PM   #3129
Master Member

https://sea.ign.com/m/resident-evil-...-evil-2-review

[Editor's Note: We've realized that we were confused about the way the second perspective is unlocked. After you play through one, the alternate perspective becomes available for the other character through different section of the main menu. We're working on a revised version of this review and will update it shortly. We apologize for the error.]
I don't see why this would result in a change in score from 8.8 to 9. I can't remember what was said in the deleted video, but what in the 'confusion' did IGN originally penalised the game for, at the tune of 0.2 points?
Old 23-01-2019, 09:05 PM   #3130
Arch-Supremacy Member

RE2 was the first 3D game moi play
a lot of sentimental memory sia
hope can gt it by SAT
the demo really damn scary, imo different vibe frm thenoriginal one... but it shud be the vision of the creator back then
sevensomerset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2019, 09:43 PM   #3131

Maybe you should read the written review (strike off parts) in the provided link.

I don't see why this would result in a change in score from 8.8 to 9. I can't remember what was said in the deleted video, but what in the 'confusion' did IGN originally penalised the game for, at the tune of 0.2 points?
mliolukiye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2019, 08:57 AM   #3132
Arch-Supremacy Member

I think there are few version right, the Z version.

also… I think I will get the PSN download version... hardcopy I pretty sure will have the final version with all dlc n etc... look at RE7...
Old 24-01-2019, 09:33 AM   #3133

I can still remember what they said in the deleted video. Capcom has purposely hidden the alternate scenarios and players have to play the same story twice to unlock it. Meeting the same guy, fighting the same boss blah blah blah...
Old 24-01-2019, 10:47 AM   #3134
Arch-Supremacy Member

I can still remember what they said in the deleted video. Capcom has purposely hidden the alternate scenarios and players have to play the same story twice to unlock it. Meeting the same guy, fighting the same boss blah blah blah...
but the original RE2 does has alternate longer ending.
Last time need to play leon and Claire and then replay for longer ending.

complete under 2.5hr to get infinite rocket launcher...
Old 24-01-2019, 12:56 PM   #3135

Is buying dragon ball fighters worth it? How the ping from Singapore?

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
StoopiakIdiot is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.