[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree221Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2019, 12:21 PM   #3256
Master Member

Apex Legends Is NOT What I Expected

looks like generally not bad impressions
Old 06-02-2019, 05:40 PM   #3257

Hi I thinking of play dbfz online ... do I need a psn than can go online play with ppl or don need
auzzuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 07:05 PM   #3258

I'm thinking of buying ps4. 1st time buying console. Is this worth to buy?

https://m.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Mobile/G...code=642667387
HappyCanOrNot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 07:46 PM   #3259

Hi I thinking of play dbfz online ... do I need a psn than can go online play with ppl or don need
yes u need
Elysium87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 07:48 PM   #3260

I'm thinking of buying ps4. 1st time buying console. Is this worth to buy?

https://m.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Mobile/G...code=642667387
if u just wanna get a normal ps4 slim, not ps4 pro (with 4k), then that price with the games is a good deal if you don't need extra controller
Old 06-02-2019, 10:11 PM   #3261
Supremacy Member

For overcooked 2 fans, there's a free chinese new year seasonal content. Just update to the latest version of the game to enjoy.
Crimsom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 09:59 AM   #3262

For overcooked 2 fans, there's a free chinese new year seasonal content. Just update to the latest version of the game to enjoy.
Awesome, thanks for the news
Old 07-02-2019, 02:27 PM   #3263
Master Member

Devil May Cry 5 Demo

SG PSN download: https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/...IADMC5DEMO0001
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 04:42 PM   #3264

Devil May Cry 5 Demo

SG PSN download: https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/...IADMC5DEMO0001
o thanks for reminder

i knew early feb got ps4 demo, i totally forgotten about it
Old 08-02-2019, 01:15 AM   #3265
Master Member

I've been playing KH3 and find it very delightful, so much fun to play (just ignore the story, cos really even if you have played all the previous games, you probably can't follow anyway). But there is one big issue that makes me curse and swear every time: the joystick direction control during flight (normal vs reversed). The game is nice enough to offer that setting, but for me, when I am flying the gummi ship in the 3D space, I want vertical "flipped", when it goes into combat (which takes place in a 2D plane, think of it like a space invader or arcade shoot 'em up mini-game), I want "normal". The game only has 1 setting that applies to both. So I keep having to constantly going into gummy config to change the setting. This is so infuriating.

Worse yet, when in the PotC world, there is flying sequence, which doesn't let me change the flight setting (the menu is not available when in a world, I don't know if it just took the last used gummi config). And during the sea combat sequences, the left-right control is also not following usual camera control setting. Ugh, they really need to fix this by expanding the setting options.

Another complaint, it's probably just me, but why, why include Let It Go!!! They don't have vocal version of the wonderful Toy Story song, why have this in vocal version? Really don't understand how this is popular, the song is awful and the singing is terrible. I only hate it a bit less than the Titanic song that goes on and on and on. Orz
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 01:56 AM   #3266
Arch-Supremacy Member

I've been playing KH3 and find it very delightful, so much fun to play (just ignore the story, cos really even if you have played all the previous games, you probably can't follow anyway). But there is one big issue that makes me curse and swear every time: the joystick direction control during flight (normal vs reversed). The game is nice enough to offer that setting, but for me, when I am flying the gummi ship in the 3D space, I want vertical "flipped", when it goes into combat (which takes place in a 2D plane, think of it like a space invader or arcade shoot 'em up mini-game), I want "normal". The game only has 1 setting that applies to both. So I keep having to constantly going into gummy config to change the setting. This is so infuriating.

Worse yet, when in the PotC world, there is flying sequence, which doesn't let me change the flight setting (the menu is not available when in a world, I don't know if it just took the last used gummi config). And during the sea combat sequences, the left-right control is also not following usual camera control setting. Ugh, they really need to fix this by expanding the setting options.

Another complaint, it's probably just me, but why, why include Let It Go!!! They don't have vocal version of the wonderful Toy Story song, why have this in vocal version? Really don't understand how this is popular, the song is awful and the singing is terrible. I only hate it a bit less than the Titanic song that goes on and on and on. Orz
what is the title of toy story song??

now at the hundred acre wood world. so far i don't have any problem with the flight control. initially not used to it but got used to it after several gummi missions.

one thing i don't like is the keyblade powers are not very nice to use. their powers do not appeal to me. also they should have a mailbox at every world. i have to keep travelling to twilight world to post mail. hopefully if there is another sequel, i hope to have star wars world.
Old 08-02-2019, 02:05 AM   #3267

you don't like "let it go", doesn't mean other ppl don't like also.
Old 08-02-2019, 03:03 PM   #3268
Arch-Supremacy Member

some cutscenes they cut and paste from the movies.

Old 08-02-2019, 05:07 PM   #3269

https://youtu.be/W-6YOIcOfy0

Langrisser 1 and 2 remake.

Anticipating. Although i prefer the older 32 bit saturn and ps1 artwork m
networked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 05:15 PM   #3270
Supremacy Member

jin afraid to get ps4.. anytime soon they might introduce ps5
khroness is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.