HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree258Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-03-2019, 10:47 AM   #3526
Master Member

Thanks man. I used to use power bank to power up both controllers but i purchased a 5M USB cable eventually... Will try when i have the time to go online for FPS
Best is to replace the batteries if they are dying, it's really easy to DIY, just search for youtube video. But even with new battery, will still run into times when you have to charge and play at the same time, which is when the separate charger comes in.

oz_yuber likes this.
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2019, 07:13 PM   #3527
Master Member

HK Cantonese review, with Chinese subtitle

PS. their rating is the lower the better.
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2019, 09:07 AM   #3528

2nd run on claire
In progress - 2nd run as Claire. She runs faster than Leon but the Tyrant is lurking around you right from the start and rather frequently. Unless you unlock more doors to have more areas to run/hide from him. Ammo is still scarce, use until zilch, I have to keep running. Luckily I found a stronger weapon that saved my ass. Enemies seem stronger too.

The "Survival Horror" vibe - well done CAPCOM.

I read that you must also play Claire A then Leon B to experience full story? I only played Leon, not even Claire, way back in 1998.
mliolukiye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2019, 09:26 AM   #3529

About $140 from SLS, Bizgram. This was from the price list downloaded a few months ago...

Don't think IT show price will go down that much.

At the end of the day, you can also consider using external HDD via USB 3.0 if you want to lower the budget. I wanted to but my 2 USB ports are used up. My controllers are pretty much dead if I don't connect the cable for powering it up and i just didn't feel bothered enough to get a new one. My PS4 was the first gen, bought it when it was just launched...
Anyway thanks bros and sis' here for the reco. In the end I went for the Firecuda 2TB 2.5" $114 from Lazada birthday sale. Hope it is good!
grove88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2019, 09:32 AM   #3530
Arch-Supremacy Member

In progress - 2nd run as Claire. She runs faster than Leon but the Tyrant is lurking around you right from the start and rather frequently. Unless you unlock more doors to have more areas to run/hide from him. Ammo is still scarce, use until zilch, I have to keep running. Luckily I found a stronger weapon that saved my ass. Enemies seem stronger too.

The "Survival Horror" vibe - well done CAPCOM.

I read that you must also play Claire A then Leon B to experience full story? I only played Leon, not even Claire, way back in 1998.
yes of coz u need to play 2nd run to see the true ending.
plus 2nd run Claire story arc pick of where she separated with Leon from start.
Old 27-03-2019, 10:19 AM   #3531
Supremacy Member

Anyway thanks bros and sis' here for the reco. In the end I went for the Firecuda 2TB 2.5" $114 from Lazada birthday sale. Hope it is good!
Here's the guide just in case if you need it
Old 27-03-2019, 10:19 AM   #3532
Arch-Supremacy Member

What is the proper way to start/play? As currently i played LEON first and ive just completed leon story.

So 2nd run i choose claire instd?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT
Whizdom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2019, 10:21 AM   #3533
Master Member

What is the proper way to start/play? As currently i played LEON first and ive just completed leon story.

So 2nd run i choose claire instd?

yup or vice versa
Runez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2019, 10:58 AM   #3534
Arch-Supremacy Member

yup or vice versa
that means this 2nd run if i choose claire means i understand the whole story of RE2?

Theres no need for me to start another new game but i choose claire version?

Whizdom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2019, 11:15 AM   #3535
Arch-Supremacy Member

that means this 2nd run if i choose claire means i understand the whole story of RE2?

Theres no need for me to start another new game but i choose claire version?

start game > play as Leon > completed Leon with Rank S get infinite handgun > unlock Claire's 2nd run > play Claire take infinity handgun and breeze thru 2nd run.

note if use unlimited ammo guns, you cannot get rank S+

after the oil tank explosion, there are 2 routes.
leon go to the police station via front door, Claire got to the station via the graveyard.

alternate is swap role.
Old 27-03-2019, 12:00 PM   #3536

About $140 from SLS, Bizgram. This was from the price list downloaded a few months ago...

At the end of the day, you can also consider using external HDD via USB 3.0 if you want to lower the budget. I wanted to but my 2 USB ports are used up. My controllers are pretty much dead if I don't connect the cable for powering it up and i just didn't feel bothered enough to get a new one. My PS4 was the first gen, bought it when it was just launched...
The enduring durability of 1st Gen PS4. Latest PS4 games playable. Optic audio-out which Pro console also have it. Can upgrade to 2tb hdd, fan upgrade. Being 1st Gen, its the most jailbreak upgrade machine. The best value compare to gaming pc or laptop which are becoming very ex.
You shld plug latest version controller to console using data+charging USB cable to get faster response.
skooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2019, 12:11 PM   #3537
Master Member

ur 1st gen ps4 dun have sensitivity issue like auto shut down or eject?
mine used to be 1st gen and i tried all the solutions but the sensitivity issues will still come back sooner or later.
so i ended up trading it for the newer slim.

WIZ*ONE and UJUNG
Trueblue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2019, 12:43 PM   #3538

Mine has disc eject issues so just play digital games. But bought PS4 Pro also so just using it with two TVs.

ur 1st gen ps4 dun have sensitivity issue like auto shut down or eject?
mine used to be 1st gen and i tried all the solutions but the sensitivity issues will still come back sooner or later.
so i ended up trading it for the newer slim.
Trueblue82 likes this.
molotovmocktail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2019, 01:55 PM   #3539
Master Member

State of Play | PlayStation [ENGLISH] - EP 1

WIZ*ONE and UJUNG
Trueblue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2019, 06:43 PM   #3540
Arch-Supremacy Member

wtf... this guy counter every vergil attacks and SSS all the way... I can quit DMC now
us spy likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.