HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree286Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-04-2019, 02:21 PM   #3601
Arch-Supremacy Member

I just bought Sekiro 2nd hand but haven't tried it. My friend beat the 1st boss in 30+ tries and subsequently got stuck for a few days.

The seller who sold me his mint copy said, "TOO TOUGH" while shaking his head with an overwhelmed expression.
need to use stealth and don't make alot of noises.
Old 15-04-2019, 02:22 PM   #3602
Supremacy Member

I just bought Sekiro 2nd hand but haven't tried it. My friend beat the 1st boss in 30+ tries and subsequently got stuck for a few days.

The seller who sold me his mint copy said, "TOO TOUGH" while shaking his head with an overwhelmed expression.
its actually pretty tough.

they need to put in some difficulties settings, otherwise people will burn out very soon. and throw the game aside or sell it away before completing.

i nv like games that too hard.
kiryu86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 03:36 PM   #3603
Arch-Supremacy Member

How is the difficult level as compared to GoW?
Assuming normal difficulty boss fight say vs the Valkyrie Queen

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT
EmPtYsOuLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 03:53 PM   #3604
Arch-Supremacy Member

How is the difficult level as compared to GoW?
Assuming normal difficulty boss fight say vs the Valkyrie Queen

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT
lets say valkyrie queen difficulty is level 1 then sekiro will be level 6. valkyrie queen isn't difficult at all. if you find it difficult means you seriously underleveled so go level up your amour and stuffs etc.

so far easiest among souls game is bloodborne.
Old 15-04-2019, 03:57 PM   #3605
Arch-Supremacy Member

its actually pretty tough.

they need to put in some difficulties settings, otherwise people will burn out very soon. and throw the game aside or sell it away before completing.

i nv like games that too hard.
they make such games for masochist hardcore gamers who just want to torture themselves. not really for the casual ones.
Old 15-04-2019, 04:27 PM   #3606

lets say valkyrie queen difficulty is level 1 then sekiro will be level 6. valkyrie queen isn't difficult at all. if you find it difficult means you seriously underleveled so go level up your amour and stuffs etc.

Level 6? Oh my. I rem I took 2hrs+ (upgraded everything already sia) to beat Q.Valkyrie but once you master all the counters for her possible attacks, throw axe when she's in air etc, it becomes manageable.

Sekiro - I shall see it for myself tonight 死 。
mliolukiye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 04:48 PM   #3607

Valkyrie queen is only easy on normal mode, she is very tough on hard or GMGOW mode.

I think Sekiro is not very difficult for players who usually play games like GoW on the higher difficulties, the parry timing is actually quite generous, most players make the mistake of not blocking and trying to late parry when they can easily hold block most of the time and try to early parry.
d5dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 05:12 PM   #3608
Master Member

From what I see, most people say Sekiro is harder, but some say it's easier (I remember IGN saying it's more forgiving). It seems to depend on one thing: whether you like and are good at parrying. If you can't block, deflect and counterattack, you are going to have a hard time. Some call Sekiro a Tenchu sequel, so stealth plays a large part too.
PierceLee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 07:45 PM   #3609
Greater Supremacy Member

shag sia like that, was thinking to buy it when i saw the trailer

tough n time consuming games i will just play abit n give up liao like persona series from atlus
Old 15-04-2019, 09:45 PM   #3610
Master Member

tough n time consuming games i will just play abit n give up liao like persona series from atlus
Wait, Persona series not tough lah. Since it's RPG, if cannot beat a dungeon, just level up more. The only issue is that it's old school, so you can't just save game anywhere, but I think you can just put PS4 in rest mode, next time come back can continue exactly where you left off.
PierceLee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2019, 08:44 AM   #3611
Master Member

Anyone play sekiro shadows die twice?

Sent from Sony Z4 using GAGT
wait for psn+ give free in 2yrs ba

WIZ*ONE and UJUNG
Trueblue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2019, 08:49 AM   #3612
Supremacy Member

they make such games for masochist hardcore gamers who just want to torture themselves. not really for the casual ones.
perhaps as a student like 20 years back, i can still play the game n slowly enjoy it,

working adult really had a hard time on this, get very impatient fast, and play awhile just wan to sleep liao lol

i did not even complete bloodbourne since day 1 purchase till now. lol

but i did complete dark soul series and demon souls, back then still quite relax

dark soul 3 was easy tho.

i think i better stick to shooter games for now, currently i just finish far cry 5, ending abit no head no tail, going to continue new dawn tonight for the sequel.
kiryu86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2019, 09:31 AM   #3613
Master Member

as we grow older so do our reflexes deteriorate, so those split second timing become harder to time and with not much practise, it gets harder.

perhaps as a student like 20 years back, i can still play the game n slowly enjoy it,

working adult really had a hard time on this, get very impatient fast, and play awhile just wan to sleep liao lol

i did not even complete bloodbourne since day 1 purchase till now. lol

but i did complete dark soul series and demon souls, back then still quite relax

dark soul 3 was easy tho.

i think i better stick to shooter games for now, currently i just finish far cry 5, ending abit no head no tail, going to continue new dawn tonight for the sequel.

WIZ*ONE and UJUNG
Trueblue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2019, 09:36 AM   #3614

Especially when you have kid(s), 1 hour per night is considered not bad already. Just gotta be really selective about what you are going to play and make it count. RPGs require higher levels of commitment.
mliolukiye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2019, 10:32 AM   #3615

more difficult than soulsbourne series ?
Completed bloodborne and dark souls 3 previously, halfway through sekiro now (right before great shinobi owl). From my opinion, sekiro is much harder especialy the bosses and mini bosses as my parrying is very bad. Nevertheless really enjoying the game very much.
shengliang1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.