HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree301Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-04-2019, 08:21 PM   #3616
Greater Supremacy Member

as we grow older so do our reflexes deteriorate, so those split second timing become harder to time and with not much practise, it gets harder.
got real life commitment too
Old 16-04-2019, 10:07 PM   #3617
Master Member

World War Z looks pretty fun. Quite different from Days Gone, which comes later this month. This one reminds me of Zombie Army Trilogy (from Sniper Elite dev), and of cos, L4D. It's a US$40 title, probably 5 hrs playthrough (of cos can continue leveling up and replaying different difficulty). Offline single-player with bots, online co-op (bots fill slots if not enough players), or online PvP.

ACG: "buy"

oz_yuber likes this.
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2019, 10:09 AM   #3618

Parrying is so satisfying in Sekiro. I love it, that is if you execute it successfully. Haha. I struggled at the minibosses (haven't even reach Boss yet, oh man) but it's all part of the learning curve. Saving the game respawns all enemies! Really forces you to learn.

I like such combat because you need to watch patiently and react (fast!) accordingly (put my reflexes to the test) and not just anyhow whack. Alternating between offense and defense, balanced and well paced. Never played Souls-borne type of games before. It's really tough for a first timer but I'm enjoying it.
mliolukiye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2019, 10:18 AM   #3619

1 hr per night wife dont make noise will be good. Normally have to spend time with kids n wife. By then sleeping time no strength to play game. Anyway I have many uncompleted games. Haha..still playing GoW, spiderman add ons not completed yet and I just ordered Days Gone yesterday. So little time. Smore I have free games from psn too. Download only. Also bought some games during psn sales. How to finish so many games for working adultS
I understand, need support of wife also. It's so difficult to find time but I guess we play a bit is better than playing nothing at all yeah? Haha I focus 1 game at a time, finished RE2 then bought this. Unplayed games collect dust and by the time you really start,it's like heavily discounted. Save up the money!
mliolukiye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2019, 10:31 AM   #3620
Arch-Supremacy Member

Parrying is so satisfying in Sekiro. I love it, that is if you execute it successfully. Haha. I struggled at the minibosses (haven't even reach Boss yet, oh man) but it's all part of the learning curve. Saving the game respawns all enemies! Really forces you to learn.

I like such combat because you need to watch patiently and react (fast!) accordingly (put my reflexes to the test) and not just anyhow whack. Alternating between offense and defense, balanced and well paced. Never played Souls-borne type of games before. It's really tough for a first timer but I'm enjoying it.
this type of game cannot rush through like god of war. need to slowly play and slowly learn the combat moves of enemies. really take alot of time. now i try to finish devil may cry 5 then slowly play this game. this month still got days gone and mortal kombat 11.
Old 17-04-2019, 11:06 AM   #3621
Supremacy Member

World War Z looks pretty fun. Quite different from Days Gone, which comes later this month. This one reminds me of Zombie Army Trilogy (from Sniper Elite dev), and of cos, L4D. It's a US$40 title, probably 5 hrs playthrough (of cos can continue leveling up and replaying different difficulty). Offline single-player with bots, online co-op (bots fill slots if not enough players), or online PvP.

Dont see it on steam or window store leh... How to buy on PC? lol
LouisSaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2019, 11:19 AM   #3622
Master Member

Dont see it on steam or window store leh... How to buy on PC? lol
PC version is Epic store exclusive, for 1 yr I think, US$35.
Old 17-04-2019, 01:16 PM   #3623
Master Member

1 hr per night wife dont make noise will be good. Normally have to spend time with kids n wife. By then sleeping time no strength to play game. Anyway I have many uncompleted games. Haha..still playing GoW, spiderman add ons not completed yet and I just ordered Days Gone yesterday. So little time. Smore I have free games from psn too. Download only. Also bought some games during psn sales. How to finish so many games for working adultS
nowadays start the system plus load into the game and connect to their servers alredi a gd 5mins++ gone lol.

WIZ*ONE and UJUNG
Trueblue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2019, 01:32 PM   #3624
High Supremacy Member

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/sony-share...134947234.html

The PS5 will be fully backwards compatible with the PS4.
Games will continue to launch for the PS4 and PS5 after the new console launches.
The PS5 will support the current PlayStation VR hardware (but an update seems likely).
The PS5 will not be download-only — physical media isn’t going anywhere quite yet.

While new CPUs and GPUs are inevitable, Cerny says that the most significant hardware upgrade is actually the hard drive. Sony has installed a solid-state drive in the PS5 that Cerny claims has a higher raw bandwidth than any SSD you can get for a PC. In order to demonstrate just how powerful the drive is, Cerny turned on Marvel’s Spider-Man on a PS4 Pro and a next-gen devkit. He then initiated a fast-travel sequence (picking a location on the map for Spidey to warp to) on both machines. It took 15 seconds on the PS4 Pro. On the devkit, it took 0.8 seconds.
oz_yuber likes this.
Old 17-04-2019, 03:40 PM   #3625
Greater Supremacy Member

How is the difficult level as compared to GoW?
Assuming normal difficulty boss fight say vs the Valkyrie Queen

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT
Gow is cakewalk Siah. Simply can't be compared.

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2019, 08:58 PM   #3626
Greater Supremacy Member

almost can see the zombie woman pantsu
Old 18-04-2019, 02:47 PM   #3627
Master Member

PS4 PRO-ER?

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/sony-share...134947234.html

The PS5 will be fully backwards compatible with the PS4.
Games will continue to launch for the PS4 and PS5 after the new console launches.
The PS5 will support the current PlayStation VR hardware (but an update seems likely).
The PS5 will not be download-only ó physical media isnít going anywhere quite yet.

While new CPUs and GPUs are inevitable, Cerny says that the most significant hardware upgrade is actually the hard drive. Sony has installed a solid-state drive in the PS5 that Cerny claims has a higher raw bandwidth than any SSD you can get for a PC. In order to demonstrate just how powerful the drive is, Cerny turned on Marvelís Spider-Man on a PS4 Pro and a next-gen devkit. He then initiated a fast-travel sequence (picking a location on the map for Spidey to warp to) on both machines. It took 15 seconds on the PS4 Pro. On the devkit, it took 0.8 seconds.

WIZ*ONE and UJUNG
Trueblue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2019, 04:07 PM   #3628
Master Member

Old 18-04-2019, 04:10 PM   #3629
Greater Supremacy Member

finally have back compatible

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2019, 04:12 PM   #3630
Master Member

Meanwhile, MS releases new version of Xbox One S, called "Xbox One SAD edition" (ie. All-Digital) without disc drive, but priced higher than regular Xbox One S with disc drive .

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.