HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree286Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-04-2019, 02:16 PM   #3661

think u got a better pricing for 2M length whereas mine was less than 2M for around that price range, but heck I need shorter cables in the first place
i went with my colleague, he got member 10% discount. RP is 32.90 .
i need longer hdmi cause power socket is at the opposite side of the tv hdmi port. didnt know ps4 is so troublesome.
Carbine90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2019, 06:03 PM   #3662

Anyone here completed seikro? I'm super sucks at this game. Can died countless times at mini boss.
I'm super early in-game. I also die a lot of times at this skippable General Naomori Kawarada. But through experience, you see the pattern and train your reflexes to jump when 危 shows. Weaken his posture at opportunities and finally go for the "red" kill. Then they reward you with items to up stats.

And now I'm stuck at the Chained Ogre. LOL.
mliolukiye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2019, 06:19 PM   #3663
Arch-Supremacy Member

anyone pre-ordered Days Gone?
tiagong review not so good, embargo lift 1 day b4 game release
sevensomerset is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2019, 06:23 PM   #3664
Greater Supremacy Member

I'm super early in-game. I also die a lot of times at this skippable General Naomori Kawarada. But through experience, you see the pattern and train your reflexes to jump when 危 shows. Weaken his posture at opportunities and finally go for the "red" kill. Then they reward you with items to up stats.

And now I'm stuck at the Chained Ogre. LOL.
That one you can stealth and take out one orb.

Many times I'm not sure if I'm blocking or deflecting.

Chain ogre have to dodge. His grab range is so wide.. Annoying. Also stuck there. Can pause the game and quit the game before dying? Then go back save point and fight him again?

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2019, 06:31 PM   #3665
Master Member

hi all, i just bought my ps4 fat version yesterday and is facing some issue.

my ps4 can only play at 480p and will have no signal if i choose 720p and above. is this an issue with my hdmi cable? do i need a high speed hdmi cable?

my tv is sony kd 8500d , 55" 4k. i have tried many different hdmi cable that is running ok with nintendo switch and wii. i have tried different port as well but still stuck with only 480p .

TIA for helping!
What do you mean by "ps4 fat"? Did you just buy a second-hand/used launch ps4 model (the original one, before the "ps4 slim")? Or did you buy a new "PS4 Pro", which is kinda fatter, it looks like having 3 'layers' instead of 2? (btw, Wii doesn't have HDMI output, I suppose you mean Wii U?)

What do you mean by choosing 480p or 720p and above? How and where (which menu option) are you choosing this? Any specific game or in general?

Are you using HDR for your TV? If so you need higher spec HDMI cable, older/lower versions do not support HDR.
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2019, 06:40 PM   #3666

That one you can stealth and take out one orb.

Many times I'm not sure if I'm blocking or deflecting.

Chain ogre have to dodge. His grab range is so wide.. Annoying. Also stuck there. Can pause the game and quit the game before dying? Then go back save point and fight him again?
Try to look for the flame vent prothetic tool at hirata estate first then can use it to stun, will be much easier. Btw cannot save in between boss fights.
shengliang1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2019, 08:17 PM   #3667
Master Member

Mortal Kombat 11 Review
Overall positive reviews with atleast scores in the A/8/9 range.
recommend skillup's review.

WIZ*ONE and UJUNG
Trueblue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2019, 09:42 PM   #3668
Arch-Supremacy Member

Mortal Kombat 11 Review
Overall positive reviews with atleast scores in the A/8/9 range.
recommend skillup's review.

-
as usual, no replay value.
watch the cut scene online can liao.
Old 22-04-2019, 11:03 PM   #3669

Anyone here completed seikro? I'm super sucks at this game. Can died countless times at mini boss.
I completed the game.
nekkets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2019, 11:08 PM   #3670

What do you mean by "ps4 fat"? Did you just buy a second-hand/used launch ps4 model (the original one, before the "ps4 slim")? Or did you buy a new "PS4 Pro", which is kinda fatter, it looks like having 3 'layers' instead of 2? (btw, Wii doesn't have HDMI output, I suppose you mean Wii U?)

What do you mean by choosing 480p or 720p and above? How and where (which menu option) are you choosing this? Any specific game or in general?

Are you using HDR for your TV? If so you need higher spec HDMI cable, older/lower versions do not support HDR.

Hi pierce! I bought a 2nd hand ps4 original, the version before slim.

As for the wii i bought a hdmi adapter for it instead of the tranditional rgb cables.

I am able to boot into safe mode when i connect the ps4 to the tv. The tv shows that it change to 480p. In the safe mode i went to change resolution and tried all, only 480p gives display. 720 and 1080 gives no signal detected after i chosen them.

Im not sure if my tv is using hdr. I went to bought an elecom hdmi cable with 18gbps today at challenger. Sadly it is still the same, only able to boot in normally at 480p.

After changing resolution in safe boot, i went into the main menu of ps4 and change the resolution, also same synptoms. I tried connecting to 2 different computer monitors, even worse no display, not even safe boot.

Really need some help here
Carbine90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2019, 11:56 PM   #3671
Greater Supremacy Member

I completed the game.
pro siah.. i now trying to kill the "wwe wrestler"..

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2019, 12:53 AM   #3672
Master Member

As for the wii i bought a hdmi adapter for it instead of the tranditional rgb cables.

I am able to boot into safe mode when i connect the ps4 to the tv. The tv shows that it change to 480p. In the safe mode i went to change resolution and tried all, only 480p gives display. 720 and 1080 gives no signal detected after i chosen them.

Im not sure if my tv is using hdr. I went to bought an elecom hdmi cable with 18gbps today at challenger. Sadly it is still the same, only able to boot in normally at 480p.

After changing resolution in safe boot, i went into the main menu of ps4 and change the resolution, also same synptoms. I tried connecting to 2 different computer monitors, even worse no display, not even safe boot.

Why safe mode? You intentionally want to boot into safe mode or you just can't get into the normal PS4 menu?

Are you sure there is a hard disk inside the PS4? Maybe the previous owner took it out. You can check by sliding out the top part of the cover (the glossy one). See here for picture. If there is no HDD, you will need to get one yourself and follow the instructions in the above link. You should contact the seller too if he cheated you by removing the HDD.

If there is a HDD, maybe the previous owner wiped it clean. You can download the PS4 firmware from here. Just follow the steps at the bottom for "Perform a New Installation of the System Software". If that doesn't work, then maybe the set is bricked and the seller cheated you.
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2019, 07:51 AM   #3673
Arch-Supremacy Member

Watched mortal kombat 11... Lol its like x-men day of the future past... Expect mk12
AikiBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2019, 08:16 AM   #3674
Arch-Supremacy Member

gosh.......end up you bought an elecom HDMI cable but din solve your display problem.....my bad

googled something off the internet not sure if it totally helps you as I have never encountered it before.....good luck

https://www.androidcentral.com/how-f...ting-safe-mode

Last edited by mun_hoe; 23-04-2019 at 08:19 AM..
mun_hoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2019, 08:51 AM   #3675

means the hdmi chip gone case liao. bought 2nd hand.......got test at seller's place bo?
Spectre007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.