[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
hope all the delays are worth it.

i hate it when they delayed the game, when released is still a half ****** product.

auzzuro

Reaction score
Anyone started playing dragon ball kakarot how was it ? Is it fun ? I like the graphics but I worry abt the gameplay ... from I look I don’t think is fun to play ... hope I am wrong ... anyone started playing ?

Reaction score
Truth or not? - After months of rumours, Sony has now confirmed the PS5 release date is Holiday 2020, setting up a battle royale between the PS5 and new Xbox Series X for Christmas 2020. Previously, in an interview with Wired, Cerny had only said that the PlayStation 5 would not be available before April 2020.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Truth or not? - After months of rumours, Sony has now confirmed the PS5 release date is Holiday 2020, setting up a battle royale between the PS5 and new Xbox Series X for Christmas 2020. Previously, in an interview with Wired, Cerny had only said that the PlayStation 5 would not be available before April 2020.

holiday 2020 is likely around oct-dec before christmas. sony revealed the ps5 logo and hardware features at ces 2020. the console design will be revealed at their next event.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone started playing dragon ball kakarot how was it ? Is it fun ? I like the graphics but I worry abt the gameplay ... from I look I don’t think is fun to play ... hope I am wrong ... anyone started playing ?

not 17th release?

dagobah

Reaction score
Other than the visual graphics, everything else I've seen from gameplay videos felt like B, C graded stuffs. I think this is for the hardcore dragon ball fans only....

Reaction score
Now it's closer to RE3 Remake's release (3 Apr 2020) and I plan to play both games... :s22: Are you going to play both? You may need a loooooonger leave now. :D

Gameplay is still King, imo.

You may enjoy the gameplay and beat it without giving a hoot to the bad story. But it's tough to stick to mediocre/bad gameplay that long and just enjoy the awesome story especially when it's like a 40 to 60 hours game. (maybe just beat it once and you probably won't replay it as the gameplay doesn't entice you enough.) I personally just watch the cutscenes/dialogues on YouTube instead, after a 15-hour gameplay (sold game off).

Let's look forward to Kojima Productions' films/movies on Netflix/in Cinemas. :s12:

heng ar i only wanna try ff7 remake nia

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Other than the visual graphics, everything else I've seen from gameplay videos felt like B, C graded stuffs. I think this is for the hardcore dragon ball fans only....

it's an open world game.

u got more things to do than breath of the wild for sure imo.

it's a strolling down the memory lane for DBZ fans.

i rate this game 7/10.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.