[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
The action rpg one we are waiting for is Relink. Originally co-developed with Platinum Games, but later Cygames took over themselves. No date yet.
Granblue Fantasy: Relink

new trailer

4 player co-op gameplay

I find the combat too flashy, often can't even see where the enemies are, covered by all the effects, can only target the enemy health bars, lol. But sure looks good though.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi All, just bought myself a PS4 Pro 2 days back to play RE2 Remake.
Other than Overcooked 1 & 2, any other couch co-op games to recommend for me and wife? Thanks in advance!
Since you play zombie games... Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition. It's enhanced version of great PS3 twin-stick shooter co-op game (twin-stick=left stick move character, right stick aim your weapon). Not sure if there is physical disc version but can buy from the Playstation Store and download.

Another one (different genre) is Dragon's Crown Pro. This is also enhanced from PS3, it's a 4-player beat 'em up brawler with quite a lot of depth and RPG elements.

Also:

- Any Lego game (like DC Super Villains, or just any one that you like the source material, like Marvel Super Heroes, The Incredibles, Star Wars, even the Ninjago Movie one is very good too, or the Lego Movies)

- LittleBigPlanet 3 (this can be quite hardcore in the platforming)

- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition

Last edited:

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Persona 5 Scramble Chinese version confirmed coming Jun 18, a 4 months wait from the Japanese version (Feb 20).

dagobah

Reaction score
Free Dynamic Theme

@PlayStationAsia

Explore the two sides of Ellie's journey in The Last of Us Part II - from relative peace to her relentless pursuit of vengeance.

Get this free dynamic theme on the PS Store today:
RRR3-H3NG-6CJN

XvCn-JmjVxn4QG09

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
@PlayStationAsia

Explore the two sides of Ellie's journey in The Last of Us Part II - from relative peace to her relentless pursuit of vengeance.

Get this free dynamic theme on the PS Store today:
RRR3-H3NG-6CJN
US: 4FMP-BBNM-J5L3
EU: 9DEK-PKNG-N445

btw, the theme is static, barely anything (anything!) moves, only dust in the air, and a couple of torches (the stick and fire type). Even the Ghost of Tsushima one has much more animation.

Last edited:

my6600

Reaction score
Persona 5 Scramble Chinese version confirmed coming Jun 18, a 4 months wait from the Japanese version (Feb 20).

is this game worthwhile to buy?

i never play persona 5 before. I already pre-ordered the collector's edition of the persona 5 royal edition. :D

Elysium87

Reaction score
is this game worthwhile to buy?

i never play persona 5 before. I already pre-ordered the collector's edition of the persona 5 royal edition. :D

royal edition and scramble are different play style, royal is turn based rpg while scramble is like hack and slash style, so is up to your preference

Bishamonten

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm new to ps4, currently can only buy game to play or ps now is available? Getting my ps4 next week.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm new to ps4, currently can only buy game to play or ps now is available? Getting my ps4 next week.

No PS Now in Asia, except Japan. Don't know why, maybe becos some Asia countries have poor broadband (but even Korean, with one of the fastest bb in the world, also don't have Now). Or maybe PS Asia just sux -- they do show lots of incompetence all the time, and we are like third class customers.

There are a number of digital sales going on (digital meaning you buy the game from Playstation Store, no physical copy, just download/re-download... like Steam, if you are PC gamer). You can take a look first. If you want, you can even buy first before buying PS4. Just create your PS Network account, go to store.playstation.com, login, browse, and buy if you want. If you create account with Singapore address, you get to the Asia/SG store, they will accept SG credit/debit card or Paypal. (Note that there is usually a 1% surcharge imposed by your cc bank.)

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone played or playing Need For Speed Payback? How is the game now?

It's the previous installment, before the current NFS Heat. When it first launched, it was intentionally designed to be very grindy, trying to push players into microtransactions (or you park your car and wait for time to pass before the in-game garage/shops refresh their items or something). After player outcry (this was during the SW Battlefront 2 period), EA made some changes and there were subsequent patches to address community concerns.

The game is now on sale at SGD7.46. Is the game fixed and playable now, worthy of that price (without getting any DLC or spending a single cent more)?

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u always say till like not interested not buying game, then next post alredi bought and enjoying game...lol:s13:

My wallet got big lobabg after spending on GBF Vs deluxe edition.

Loving the rpg mode. Although roster abit too few.

tumblr_od89uaySt01rn2h81o1_400.png

ypfktzlege811.jpg

Last edited:

dagobah

Reaction score
Anyone played or playing Need For Speed Payback? How is the game now?

It's the previous installment, before the current NFS Heat. When it first launched, it was intentionally designed to be very grindy, trying to push players into microtransactions (or you park your car and wait for time to pass before the in-game garage/shops refresh their items or something). After player outcry (this was during the SW Battlefront 2 period), EA made some changes and there were subsequent patches to address community concerns.

The game is now on sale at SGD7.46. Is the game fixed and playable now, worthy of that price (without getting any DLC or spending a single cent more)?

Sidenote... Gran Turismo Sport is on sale til 18th @$14.45(digital).
Just bought it. 100+GB worth of contents :s22:

I've long move away from arcadey racing(Most Wanted still the best ever)... Now more into 'sim-cade' style racing like the Codemaster's Dirt/Grid series.

Finally got the chance to try out GT....

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
u always say till like not interested not buying game, then next post alredi bought and enjoying game...lol:s13:

tumblr_od89uaySt01rn2h81o1_400.png

ypfktzlege811.jpg

gbf got 2 games lei bro.

the game i bought are fighting game, the other game i talk about is hack and slash action rpg game which looks very messi. :eek:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.