[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I don't really like superhero game.. First 10mins nice after that it gets boring

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

depends on the mechanics.

if well done like batman arkham series and spider-man why not ?

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Lazy to go down collect haha.

Preload digital copy and you can play it once past 12MN right! :p
I want the physical copies to keep/sell when don't like it. E.g. Sold Death Stranding after 15hr cos repetitive - Heng I bought physical.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Preload digital copy and you can play it once past 12MN right! :p
I want the physical copies to keep/sell when don't like it. E.g. Sold Death Stranding after 15hr cos repetitive - Heng I bought physical.

me too. good thing i bought physical too although its the deluxe edition. :s22:

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After much consideration, i decided to go for the normal edition cos i am getting digital copy. Deluxe like no point

me too... I used to be ff7 super fansee… but in the end... whatever edition it maybe... eventually once the fever is over... those items are thrash...

midlusionz

Reaction score
me too... I used to be ff7 super fansee… but in the end... whatever edition it maybe... eventually once the fever is over... those items are thrash...

ya.. The 2 summon materia sounds nice but once DLC is out sure can buy

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
out of the 4, should probably wait on avengers. no problem with other 3, avengers is the most unpromising one.

yeah maybe too rush, end up like death stranding.:eek: death stranding graphically, ascetically is beautiful but the game play is not my cup of tea.

dagobah

Reaction score
out of the 4, should probably wait on avengers. no problem with other 3, avengers is the most unpromising one.
ya... I also don't feel the Avengers game is at the level of the Batman Arkham series or Marvel's Spider-man.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
just received call from Gamewerks, they only managed to secure 4 sets of Ellie edition for TLOU2..

asking me want to downgrade to which edition..

no backpack and vinyl record, i might as well downgrade to special edition as i not very keen on the figurine. (game figurine usually poor quality)

also good.. can save some money.

cuMCIIB.jpg

highlighted in yellow are stuff not in the collector's edition

Mb6PUet.jpg

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
How abt you add me we can learn from each other ... I don’t think many ppl play this game in sg

easy to learn or not.

im super bad at fighting game.

Singapore population not that huge in the 1st place, minus away those non gamers and casual gamers, not many people left playing fighting game.

Last edited:

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone hoot p5 royal chinese? Is new content worth it?

First time playing this game. I found the price for this ok. Not too expensive for a limited edition. Given the normal retail of the standard edition with game only, just add a bit more for the limited edition.

Japanese voice and traditional Chinese subtitle.

5vqrxr.md.jpg

5vqNVO.md.jpg

5vqSlJ.md.jpg

5vq6PZ.md.jpg

5vqUTY.md.jpg

5vqzqB.md.jpg

5vqprc.md.jpg

5vqlon.md.jpg

Last edited:

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
just received call from Gamewerks, they only managed to secure 4 sets of Ellie edition for TLOU2..

asking me want to downgrade to which edition..

no backpack and vinyl record, i might as well downgrade to special edition as i not very keen on the figurine. (game figurine usually poor quality)

also good.. can save some money.

cuMCIIB.jpg

highlighted in yellow are stuff not in the collector's edition

Mb6PUet.jpg

the 4 sets are all not for u?

Ellie edition is sold out anywhere in the world for pre-order.

Naughty dog’s figurine is normally not too bad quality comparing to other company one.

The vinyl is quite worthy for collection purpose.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.