HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree444Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2019, 04:22 AM   #3886

I really want to get my hands on the Berry Blue controller, but all the shops I've been to so far only has Alpine Green
maggigoreng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 07:24 PM   #3887

Already have Pre-order for this? What's the price in Singapore?

Pre order death straining collectors edition
rudylili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 08:35 PM   #3888
Supremacy Member

A few points to take note of:

- Always disable auto-renewal (Settings > Account Management > Account Information > PlayStation Subscriptions > PlayStation Plus > Turn Off Auto-Renew). You want to purchase subscription manually to take advantage of any promos. Don't want to be surprised when you are busy with work/project and didn't turn on PS4 for long time and get charged for auto-renewal at full price.

- You don't have to wait till your current subscription expires before renewing. You can add more months to it any time. It will just extend your subscription period by whatever amount you just bought. It does not forfeit any remaining subscription period you still have currently. Eg. If you still have 6 months left before expiry and you buy 12 months, you will then have 18 month (not just 12 months). So you can control when you buy more (ie. when there is discount).

- There is an upcoming "Days of Play" event from Jun 7 to 17. There are various promos (consoles, games) and Asia PS+ subscription will be discounted. If you buy PS+ (12 months or 3 months) from PSN store, there's a 30% discount (ie. SGD 30.73 for 12 months, =S$2.56 per month). If you buy physical PS+ card (available at some local shops, like Cheers) it will be 3 months free (ie. you get 15 months at S$43.90, =S$2.92 per month).
i have not renew since last month expiry,
cuz no promo
the last time i bought, was 12+3, lasted me for 15 mths.

now waiting for 12+3 again then i subscribe, otherwise not worth, since i dun play much ps4,
kiryu86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 05:58 PM   #3889
Honorary Member

http://www.entergram.co.jp/konosuba/
Old 03-06-2019, 06:00 PM   #3890
Greater Supremacy Member

Already have Pre-order for this? What's the price in Singapore?
No idea. I just put 50 dollars deposit

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.

Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 07:38 AM   #3891
Master Member

Some Destiny 2 news:

- Year 3 expansion "Shadowkeep" is coming Sep 17, US$35..

- Destiny 2 is going free-to-play on Sep 17. The free-to-play part includes the base game (which was previously free on PS+ last year) and year 1 contents (first expansion "Curse of Osiris", second expansion "Warmind").

- Year 2 contents (third expansion "Forsaken" and its annual pass) and Year 3 contents (forth expansion "Shadowkeep") will be paid à la carte.

- It will be renamed "Destiny: New Light" (not sure the whole game or just the f2p part).

- Destiny 2 will support cross-save across platforms, including PS4, Google Stadia and Steam (it's coming to Steam soon, no longer Battle.net exclusive on PC). Currently platform exclusive contents (like some weapons, strike, etc on PS4) will no longer be exclusive.

Last edited by PierceLee; 07-06-2019 at 07:51 AM..
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 09:07 AM   #3892
High Supremacy Member

http://www.entergram.co.jp/konosuba/
Must be a really epic rpg

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL
Milo-Dino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 12:24 PM   #3893
Arch-Supremacy Member

US PSN Days of Play offer starting tonight...

US PS+ will also be discounted during this time.
Old 07-06-2019, 01:25 PM   #3894
Arch-Supremacy Member

Destiny expansion lol... look boring to me...
idk y ang mo like to make FPS games. no wonder their ppl like to shoot ppl…

dragon age inquisition + all the dlc now cheap cheap on psn… so itcy to buy..
Old 07-06-2019, 02:27 PM   #3895

- Always disable auto-renewal (Settings > Account Management > Account Information > PlayStation Subscriptions > PlayStation Plus > Turn Off Auto-Renew). You want to purchase subscription manually to take advantage of any promos. Don't want to be surprised when you are busy with work/project and didn't turn on PS4 for long time and get charged for auto-renewal at full price.

- You don't have to wait till your current subscription expires before renewing. You can add more months to it any time. It will just extend your subscription period by whatever amount you just bought. It does not forfeit any remaining subscription period you still have currently. Eg. If you still have 6 months left before expiry and you buy 12 months, you will then have 18 month (not just 12 months). So you can control when you buy more (ie. when there is discount).

- There is an upcoming "Days of Play" event from Jun 7 to 17. There are various promos (consoles, games) and Asia PS+ subscription will be discounted. If you buy PS+ (12 months or 3 months) from PSN store, there's a 30% discount (ie. SGD 30.73 for 12 months, =S$2.56 per month). If you buy physical PS+ card (available at some local shops, like Cheers) it will be 3 months free (ie. you get 15 months at S$43.90, =S$2.92 per month).
My current Plus membership ends on June 2020, thinking of getting additional 24 months during the promotion period. Since the membership will be increased on Aug 2019.
wwh5210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 02:34 PM   #3896
Greater Supremacy Member

Destiny expansion lol... look boring to me...
idk y ang mo like to make FPS games. no wonder their ppl like to shoot ppl…

dragon age inquisition + all the dlc now cheap cheap on psn… so itcy to buy..
dragon age u need to get past the 1st map.. that is a freaking borefest...

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.

Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 03:03 PM   #3897

How do we check which PSN+ are we under?
Trying to purchase the 30% discount bundle. But when check out keep showing $43.90.
Wuxinren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 03:33 PM   #3898

How do we check which PSN+ are we under?
Trying to purchase the 30% discount bundle. But when check out keep showing $43.90.
Me too. I don't see any 30% off for Plus membership.
============================================================
Update, it's available now. Just click on Days of Play banner.

Last edited by wwh5210; 07-06-2019 at 03:55 PM..
wwh5210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 04:11 PM   #3899

Similar thoughts but maybe not so gung-ho like you bro. Mine gonna end in Nov or Dec of 2019, so maybe just 1 more year.

My current Plus membership ends on June 2020, thinking of getting additional 24 months during the promotion period. Since the membership will be increased on Aug 2019.
molotovmocktail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 04:28 PM   #3900

Sales is on!
Old CC expired.
Delete it from profile.
Trying to add new visa , somehow keep stuck at Credit Card information . . .
anybody have any idea what happen?
Wuxinren is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.