[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finished FF7 Remake, now playing through hardmode at Chapter 8. A must play PS4 game unless you can wait 1 year for the PC version cause the PS4 version has some texture and graphic issues.

nagase_4

Reaction score
Bro, wanna set room and play?

How? anyway Lite's version, seems that the squads not updated de.
Also cannot change them match duration.

Is Pes or Fifa better?

Some say Pes, some more Fifa.
For me, PES is free so good enough, never go try fifa2020.
Anyway just playing it once awhile to tide me over this EPL lockdown period.

Ops misread as tifa :(

Sent from Rem Is Best Waifu using GAGT

Tifa always!!

ondooy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
93627532_679202286242911_3363266090077402645_n.jpg

Hibashira

Reaction score
ps4

Hi guys,

I'm actually looking to buy a ps4 slim 1TB to play FF remake.

Where do yall suggest to get it from?
I wanted to order from qisahn but i think they're having trouble keeping up with demands.

Appreciate any help.
Thank you.

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm actually looking to buy a ps4 slim 1TB to play FF remake.

Where do yall suggest to get it from?
I wanted to order from qisahn but i think they're having trouble keeping up with demands.

Appreciate any help.
Thank you.

Don't bother with TOG or Qisahn, try the smaller shops. Search at Shopee, a lot of shops selling.

slogd3ad

Reaction score
Hello there...
Im transitioning from PC gaming to console....
Just decided to jump in the ps4 bandwagon~
Been so long wanting to play video games on a console. My first console after so long...

PSN: maboktodi

Do recommend me some games 'aite. (Haizzz... too bad pc games cannot transferred to other platform..)
Also what other games can i play as a family.

PS: I'm not sure what kind of bad things about ps4 ecosystem... PSN region ,etc... I already created PSN Singapore.. abit of hassle for me to switch to US account... etc... hopefully it's ok... I prefer buying digital games over physical.. coz much cheaper&space?

PSS: Anyone can tell me about PS Plus? I just browsed the sites telling me that to play multiplayer for all/most games (BF V, COD, Anthem, Fifa, etc...)... need to subscribe PS Plus... theheck...abit confusing this ps4 ecosystem..

Last edited:

Jevil00

Reaction score
Hello there...
Im transitioning from PC gaming to console....
Just decided to jump in the ps4 bandwagon~
Been so long wanting to play video games on a console. My first console after so long...

PSN: maboktodi

Do recommend me some games 'aite. (Haizzz... too bad pc games cannot transferred to other platform..)
Also what other games can i play as a family.

PS: I'm not sure what kind of bad things about ps4 ecosystem... PSN region ,etc... I already created PSN Singapore.. abit of hassle for me to switch to US account... etc... hopefully it's ok... I prefer buying digital games over physical.. coz much cheaper&space?

PSS: Anyone can tell me about PS Plus? I just browsed the sites telling me that to play multiplayer for all/most games (BF V, COD, Anthem, Fifa, etc...)... need to subscribe PS Plus... theheck...abit confusing this ps4 ecosystem..

Yes you need PSN Plus to play online unless it is a free to play game. SG PS plus is normally cheaper so I'd stick with that. Most games are available on SG PSN anyway. You can always create a second user to access the US PSN Store if needed.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.