Like Tree286Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2018, 12:35 PM   #406
Master Member

Wa liao eh
Sian 1/1 !!!!!!

"Some of the voice lines have already become memes on Chinese Internet."
Lmao like what ?
Ya sian liao, this was the first 真三國無双 game I have interest in years. The demo at TGS showed obvious frame rate issues. The preview on Monday also had some lags but not sure if it's youtube that made things worse. They said it's pre-gold version of the game (even though it's full game). That gave me some doubts already, cos it's hard to think that a dev can fix major issues in a short time.. but then every once in a while when a retail game magically improved on frame rate, it's not uncommon.

There are some Hong Kong youtubers streaming last night already. I haven't watch yet but one of them titled it the most disappointing game of the year. I skipped around a couple of videos, the combat looks playable to me. Musou games don't need high precision. Frame rate isn't everything, often the person playing it won't notice it much in the midst of battle but it's the spectators that will point it out. I'll watch some videos tonight to find out more, but so far it's acceptable. I am more interested in whether the open world gameplay and new systems work well.

Dragon's Dogma has bad frame rate on ps3 but I easily overlook it and completely enjoyed the game. I think my tolerance for frame rate is quite high, depending on the game genre. On the other hand, I gave up on Just Cause 3 on ps4, not only the frame rate is bad but opening up the map have to wait a few seconds, that one cannot tahan. We shall see how this one turns out. Most likely wait for deep sale.
PierceLee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 12:41 PM   #407
Master Member

Walao eh why all Chinese version.... l
Chinese version good leh
Most accurate translation, and have original Japanese VO.
PierceLee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 12:46 PM   #408

Ya sian liao, this was the first 真三國無双 game I have interest in years. The demo at TGS showed obvious frame rate issues. The preview on Monday also had some lags but not sure if it's youtube that made things worse. They said it's pre-gold version of the game (even though it's full game). That gave me some doubts already, cos it's hard to think that a dev can fix major issues in a short time.. but then every once in a while when a retail game magically improved on frame rate, it's not uncommon.

There are some Hong Kong youtubers streaming last night already. I haven't watch yet but one of them titled it the most disappointing game of the year. I skipped around a couple of videos, the combat looks playable to me. Musou games don't need high precision. Frame rate isn't everything, often the person playing it won't notice it much in the midst of battle but it's the spectators that will point it out. I'll watch some videos tonight to find out more, but so far it's acceptable. I am more interested in whether the open world gameplay and new systems work well.

Dragon's Dogma has bad frame rate on ps3 but I easily overlook it and completely enjoyed the game. I think my tolerance for frame rate is quite high, depending on the game genre. On the other hand, I gave up on Just Cause 3 on ps4, not only the frame rate is bad but opening up the map have to wait a few seconds, that one cannot tahan. We shall see how this one turns out. Most likely wait for deep sale.

I wondering is it as worse as they comment.
I wont feel it unless its worse than past series.

This so call frame rate issues till now I also dont know is simi maybe until I really feel the impact.

The games I play so far high low pass fail
I still dont feel whats better or worse
shin7829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 12:52 PM   #409
Supremacy Member

Chinese version good leh
Most accurate translation, and have original Japanese VO.
Lol... cause my gf is Japanese and she donít understand chinese.. I donít mind Japanese version because I read Japanese too. So now we only play nioh and Monster Hunter. Only these games on psn Asia got english/jap
GotBetrayed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 01:06 PM   #410

Lol... cause my gf is Japanese and she donít understand chinese.. I donít mind Japanese version because I read Japanese too. So now we only play nioh and Monster Hunter. Only these games on psn Asia got english/jap
Wa liao intro her friends to us leh

Dynasty warriors english CMI one
Old 08-02-2018, 01:08 PM   #411
Supremacy Member

Wa liao intro her friends to us leh

Dynasty warriors english CMI one
Most of my Japanese friends donít speak English one... you need to speak Japanese to them. Same for her friends too
Old 08-02-2018, 01:15 PM   #412

CNY sales in PS Store now... any games to recommend ?

Just bought a PS4 .. haha
kelsonchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 01:49 PM   #413

Most of my Japanese friends donít speak English one... you need to speak Japanese to them. Same for her friends too

Monster hunter world lol

Moi Japanese is basic nia. Even though my past certificate is intermediate

Lol
Old 08-02-2018, 01:50 PM   #414
Supremacy Member

Moi Japanese is basic nia. Even though my past certificate is intermediate

Lol
I donít even have n5 lol. I failed the n1 exam
Old 08-02-2018, 01:53 PM   #415
High Supremacy Member

Lol, those who bought the HZD earlier at $36.xx must be mad since now is cheaper.
Old 08-02-2018, 01:58 PM   #416

Damn, 5 games for the price of 2! Too bad I already bot DQ11 recently.

Dragon Quest Series Mega Pack (Chinese Ver.)
SGD 157.90
https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/...IAMEGABUNDLE01

The Mega Pack includes:
- DRAGON QUEST XI Sugisarishitoki wo Motomete (Chinese Ver.)
- FORTUNE STREET DRAGON QUEST & FINAL FANTASY 30th ANNIVERSARY (Chinese Ver.)
- DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS:Alefgard wo Fukkatsu Seyo (Chinese Ver.)
- Dragon Quest Heroesô: Yamiryuu to Sekaiju no Shiro (Chinese/Korean Ver.)
- DRAGONQUEST HEROES II Futago no Ou to Yogen no Owari (Chinese/Korean Ver.)
Not really interested in 4 of those games lol, might as well buy DQ11, only $48.54 now:

https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/...IAPLACEHOLDER0
qwertified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 02:06 PM   #417

Horizon zero dawn complete ed for starters.. depends on what genre u like, shooter rpg hack n slash racing platforming?
qwertified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 02:20 PM   #418

the text if change to eng is only for subtitle or interface?
The interface originally is in chinese
blackout86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 03:24 PM   #419
Master Member

Hi guys, is the PlayStation Plus (12 MONTH MEMBERSHIP) + FIFA 18 Bundle at $75 worth?

Anyone bought it?

Update
Those wanting to hoot fifa18 can do so at $29~ after PSN 15% discount.

Last edited by frizee; 08-02-2018 at 04:01 PM..
frizee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 03:51 PM   #420

Lol, those who bought the HZD earlier at $36.xx must be mad since now is cheaper.
Same price leh - https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/product/HP9000-CUSA10218_00-HRZCE00000000000
-Synchronicity- is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.