[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree286Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-09-2019, 04:09 PM   #4366
Master Member

PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2019, 05:03 PM   #4367
Greater Supremacy Member

who bought borderlands 3? got any graphic issue or bugs?
Don't store items in bank. Item will gone. Your friend completed challenge there is a chance the message will be stuck at your screen.
WhiteHunter likes this.

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2019, 09:12 AM   #4368
Greater Supremacy Member

Completed borderlands 3. now level 41. Now on mayhem III. Once level 50 and got enough good gears then start true vault hunter mode.

Last edited by Swordsman; 19-09-2019 at 10:17 AM..
Old 19-09-2019, 09:18 AM   #4369
Master Member

I have completed Dragon Quest XI, and really love this game due to it's pure JRPG. Any other similar games to intro ?
i guess Persona, I am Setsuna or any of the remastered Final Fantasy games that u did not manage to play and also that monster collecting FF series.

WIZ*ONE and UJUNG
Trueblue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2019, 10:01 AM   #4370
Master Member

There is really nothing like DQ11. The "Tales of" series, "Persona" series, "Legend of Heroes" series are good/great rpgs but they have a different feel to it. Dragon Quest kinda... makes you happy playing it? (even though it has sad parts). It has a lighter tone, even though the world's fate depends on you. I would say perhaps the Atelier series is a bit like that (but not as funny).

My suggestions would be:

- World of Final Fantasy. This would be the closest to DQ11, very fun, turn-based strategy combat, lots of 'Pokemon' collecting, cute chibi chars.

- Ni No Kuni. PS4 remastered version coming tomorrow. Personally I don't like the combat much though, but the Studio Ghibli art style and Pokemon familiars are very nice. (Don't get Ni No Kuni 2 though, that one not good.)

- Atelier Ryza. Also coming very soon (Chinese ver next week, English Oct 29). Latest entry in the series, looks to be the most friendly (no time limit, easier crafting etc). I posted a trailer a couple of pages back, check that and wait for reviews.

Last edited by PierceLee; 19-09-2019 at 10:06 AM..
Old 19-09-2019, 01:46 PM   #4371
Supremacy Member

Completed borderlands 3. now level 41. Now on mayhem III. Once level 50 and got enough good gears then start true vault hunter mode.
Based on your review, how was the game especially if compared against BL2?
Old 19-09-2019, 02:01 PM   #4372
Arch-Supremacy Member

Based on your review, how was the game especially if compared against BL2?
actually borderlands games all pretty much the same gameplay. if you like previous titles then you will also like borderlands 3.
oz_yuber likes this.
Old 19-09-2019, 02:08 PM   #4373
Master Member

You completed everything or still have some side missions, or post-game bosses?

I guess the game scales based on number of players, but do you think it can be completed solo? The past games tend to have some post-campaign bosses (like the stupid big worm in BL2 and basically every DLC boss) that cannot solo. Even with a team you probably need a good roll of certain ultimate weapons, which of cos they will soon nerf. Any sign of that here?
Old 19-09-2019, 02:21 PM   #4374
Supremacy Member

actually borderlands games all pretty much the same gameplay. if you like previous titles then you will also like borderlands 3.
Thanks man, guess I'll like it too but got to wait till the split screen issue got fixed. That's the main mode I'm in usually.
WhiteHunter likes this.
Old 19-09-2019, 02:48 PM   #4375
Master Member

I love the first game and its DLCs. Second game still like it but didn't finish the DLCs (hate those impossible raid bosses). Then the pre-sequel I got bored, didn't even finish campaign . Don't know why, cos its basically still the same, perhaps getting tired of the formula. Not sure how BL3 will be for me, so I'm waiting for sale on this one (and wait for DLCs to see if they sneak in some microtransactions or such).
Old 19-09-2019, 02:55 PM   #4376
Arch-Supremacy Member

I love the first game and its DLCs. Second game still like it but didn't finish the DLCs (hate those impossible raid bosses). Then the pre-sequel I got bored, didn't even finish campaign . Don't know why, cos its basically still the same, perhaps getting tired of the formula. Not sure how BL3 will be for me, so I'm waiting for sale on this one (and wait for DLCs to see if they sneak in some microtransactions or such).
i finished solo and played pre-sequel as well borderlands 1, 2. every borderlands games are the same gameplay. can be boring for some.
Old 19-09-2019, 03:55 PM   #4377
Master Member

i finished solo and played pre-sequel as well borderlands 1, 2. every borderlands games are the same gameplay. can be boring for some.
So the whole BL3 can solo? Or there are still post-story campaign bosses that can only be beaten by a team of players each equipped with super powerful gear? And you get said super powerful gear by farming said post-story campaign bosses that can only be beaten by a team of players who...

Do you see yourself continuing to play BL3 now that you have finished it?

Ya, every BL game are the same gameplay, at least the UI improved from 1 to 2.

Last edited by PierceLee; 19-09-2019 at 03:57 PM..
Old 19-09-2019, 05:05 PM   #4378
Arch-Supremacy Member

So the whole BL3 can solo? Or there are still post-story campaign bosses that can only be beaten by a team of players each equipped with super powerful gear? And you get said super powerful gear by farming said post-story campaign bosses that can only be beaten by a team of players who...

Do you see yourself continuing to play BL3 now that you have finished it?

Ya, every BL game are the same gameplay, at least the UI improved from 1 to 2.
haven't buy bl3. waiting for them to fix the bugs. will get it after i finish ghost recon breakpoint.
Old 19-09-2019, 05:30 PM   #4379
Master Member

haven't buy bl3. waiting for them to fix the bugs. will get it after i finish ghost recon breakpoint.
Oh, sorry, I misread, thot you meant you solo finished BL3 and did the same for the rest too.. Wait, Breakpoint coming so soon ah. Oh ya, Oct 4. Don't know why I keep thinking it is 2020 game . Haven't even decided on Shadowkeep yet. Probably all wait for sale .
WhiteHunter likes this.
Old 19-09-2019, 06:16 PM   #4380
Greater Supremacy Member

I po liao

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.